The Boy's side

She's my Manager!?

Bang PD-nim's POV

 

"Sir, I'm sorry but the boys have been caught on traffic." My assistand told me, "What!? I told their manager to leave around 2 pm so they wont be in that stupid trafic jam!" I slammed my hand against my table. I'm sure the boys are really happy on what's happening. Damn! "Leave. dont come back in herer until the boys arrived. I'll go talk to the choreographers."  I sighed and went to the pratice room.

After half an hour the boys came and practice already started. I dontt have any problems with their performances. It's just they are too playful. No managers can even stay with them for a long time.

"Sir, can I talk to you..?" their current manager said. I looked at him, he gave me a letter.

"SIr I'll be resigning as their manager.." He calmly  said while looking at the boys. I know this will happen. I didnt answer him just yet. We proceeded to my office.

"Can you stay a little longer? I'll promise I'll help you disciplining the boys. You know they are just rookies. They need our help." I told him. almost begging him not leave.

"Sir. with all due respect, they already had 5 managers.Two already quit coz they cant handle the boys." 

"Yes. I know that. I guess I couldn't really stop you from resigning eh? But will you help me. Help me find someone who can tame those boys. They are a great investment in the entertainment world but as I've said, they are just rookies. They need to realize their current status. They are already idols." I sighed. The thought of giving up is already beggining to be an option.

I really need this manager. and I need him or her ASAP.

 

Nam Joon's POV

 

"Okay! Were done!" Finally!

We came here around 6 pm ane finished around 12. Tss.

"Guys. We need to talk." Bang PD hyung said as he entered the room. I just stared at him blankly. Jimin and Taehyung stopped taking selcas and looked at him through the mirror. The rest just looked at him while sitting up properly.

"your manager will be leaving.." He started. I let out a soft but sarcastic laugh. I know that manager will quit. everyone does.

"Will you guys tell me, what happened earlier. I seriously told you guys to leave early. What happened huh? Care to explain? And why did your land lady called me and  said that you guys are causing tooo much ruckus." He stared at us, waiting for some response.  None of us gave him an answer.

"I really wont get any ans--" 

"Hyungmin. We're tired. Can we just go home?" I said and I'm not kidding. It's been a hell with those practices. I stood up and walked away from him, not even waiting for some scolding. I dont need that. I'm tired.

 

Bang PD-nim's POV

 

I just sighed as the members walked out, following their leader. I know Namjoon is the perfect leader. He isnt like that before. After the rumors spreading, he changed. And I cant help it. I quickly pulled out my phone and called a colleague.

 

"Hyung, I really need some help." I started telling him my problem. Well talked almost for hours. I thanked him.

I finally got an asnwer to what I want. I just need to think of a plan on how to find this girl and how to convince her on being the boy's manager.

----

 

How was it? :o huhuhu I need comments T^T please tell me how the story is going.. and sorry for the typos and the incorrect grammar. english isnt my first language. and sorry for the short chapters too T^T

-A <3