I Prefer Melons

Loose Pages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: I Prefer Melons

Pairing(s): Chanyeol/D.O

Rating: PG-15

Warning(s): genderbend(fem!Chansoo), body shots, slight voyeur,, S.

Summary: Chanyeol had never seen the girl around before. Neither had she wanted to plant her face so much into a pair of before. Mmm…s.

Word Count: 1000w

Author’s Note: For s, no really. For jae unnie. I’m sorry. I just found this half moldy at the bottom of my pile and kinda stuck it here.  (P.s: Chanyeol have short hair like an asymmetry bob cut while Kyungsoo have long black waves. Both y as .)

               

 

Overdose is as jammed packed as usual, throngs of people getting drunk of their on the last day of the week. Chanyeol cracks her knuckles, gulping down mouthful of mineral water to get moist. Friday is also the club’s rap and dance battle day, which explains the extra patrons filling in and out of the place. The emcee calls her name, ringing loud and fuzzy through the ty sound system. People part like the red sea for her, a clear path from the backstage right onto the stage. Champion’s perks.

 

                She hi-fives a few people while walking down the make-shift red carpet, metal bracelets jangling loudly on impact. Chanyeol is in the zone alright. Whoever her opponent is, they are definitely not standing a chance against her tonight. She has her lucky jeans on, the red one with rips down both her thighs showing pale strips beneath skin tight denim. The noise her boots makes as she stomps up the stage are drowned by the loud claps and catcalls, her fans.

 

                Her opponent comes up from the other side, baggy hoodies and pants slipping down his waist in a poor attempt of being hip-hop. His gang of friends cheers, happy among themselves, unnecessarily blowing up the teen’s ego. Chanyeol doesn’t hides her mocking smile, this punny kid won’t even last a single round with her. The emcee says something, throwing them each microphone that had seen better days and the bass drops, pounding rhythm vibrating beneath their feet.

 

                Game on.

 

                Halfway through the battle -Chanyeol still standing unbeaten, her 10th opponent, the last one for the night, throwing out overused rhymes, offbeat with the bass and harmless insults- her eyes strays slightly, bored because apparently everyone other than her is at rapping. Chanyeol’s eyes latches onto a girl, long haired, petite and hot as , probably a new face around here. But something else made her unable to tear her gaze off. A pair of s. The pair of perfectly bouncy s, encased in tight fabric of her  strapless little black dress, a hint of lacey red bra peeking out from her low cut V neck.

 

                Chanyeol swallows, suddenly dry.

 

                Holy .

 

                That’s hella rack.

 

                And she really real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter