Coffee, Bunny, Puppy

Loose Pages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Title: Coffee, Bunny, Puppy

Pairing(s): Luhan/ Suho/ Xiumin OT3

Rating: G

Warning(s): maybe some cavity (?)

Summary: Minseok’s bring your pet to work day doesn’t goes too badly.

Word Count: 800w

Author’s Note: I just wanted to write puppy!Luhan and bunny!Joonmyun.

 

 

                Saturday are slow, slower than usual at least, the bell attached to the frosted glass door ringing less frequently. Minseok pushes into his shop, a wave of cool air-conditioning hitting his face, chasing away the summer heat, the light sheen of sweat on his body cooling immediately. Before he could take a deep whiff of the aroma of freshly brewed coffee, Luhan pushes aside like a brat he is to get through, bumbling into the homey place, his fluffy brown tail wagging violently.

 

                Minseok sighs, unable to ignore his puppy hybrid that was currently sprawled out on the counter, cheek pressed against the polished wood. He spots a black tail with white tip flicking behind the counter, the tip of triangular ears just peeking above the counter top. Luhan jumps on the tail, throwing his whole body over the counter. Minseok sighs again.

 

                A tiny hand comes up to his back, soothing like it always is. The man cracks a grin at his other hybrid, a bunny one with floppy black ears that contrasts nicely with his blonde hair. “Thanks, Joonmyun.” He mutters, pulling along the younger to stop Luhan from mauling Sehun’s cat.

 

                “Sehunnie! Sehunnie! Holy fuc…” The cat wails, –Zitao if he wasn’t mistaken- flailing his long arms up and down to remove the clinging Luhan. “Help me goddamit!”

 

                Just barely managing to grasp the hem of Luhan’s t-shirt, Minseok tugs, collar catching Luhan’s throat, the other releasing his death grip on the younger kitten hybrid. “Luhan. Behave.” Minseok’s voice reprimanding, the index finger pointed at Luhan’s chest.

 

                “Ayy-ayy, Master Minseok!” Luhan playfully salutes before dashing away into the coffee shop’s kitchen, successfully bumping into a young barista with light chocolate hair and crescent eyes.

 

                “Luhan!” Sehun ruffles the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter