Accidentally Dropping Oreos in Your Milk is the Worst!

Becoming the Stars
Accidentally Dropping Oreos in Your Milk is the Worst!
 
3
 
Funny how we were both trying to finish this project without talking to each other. Was it something that I said? Is probably what he was thinking. It was weird too, because we used to always talk before we started. And ended up rushing at the last minute to finish them. When he had said that he'll go get snacks, he was down stairs for about an hour, another day almost coming to the end and we needed to finish this. My father was probably worrying but I'm more worried then him. 
What was he thinking? 
 
" Hey...sorry it took a long time. Mom wanted me for something." Lies. I knew he was down there trying to talk himself out of just ending things where there at. He gave me the sweetest of headaches. 
" Jungkook don't li-"
" I'm not lying!" He caught himself from lashing out even more at me. " I-I'm not lying." I rolled my eyes.
" Well are we going to finish this project or should I head home?" I started packing my back pack and reaching for my jacket. He stomped his foot on my jacket, almost crushing my hand if it weren't for my reflexes.
 
"No...stay. " I nodded more quickly than I should and he did too before sitting on the floor with me. He looked at me then back at the project then back to me. I was getting tired and my headache was growing. I stood up and cleared my throat.
" I think I should g-" He snatched my wrist before I turned and it surprised me, just like how he always surprised me with everything. 
" You have to stay Sun-Hi. Your dad will be fine with you staying with us. Let him worry a little. " 
" B-but Jungkook!" He held up a hand and it was making me mad because I couldn't speak my mind. 
" I-I know that you want to talk but just listen to me." We had a stare for what seemed like eternity but was only 2 minutes before I nodded, sitting down for the third time. 
" Sun-Hi, you may think high school is horrible or whatnot but trust me, I say that alot don't I?" I rolled my eyes, trying to hold back the smile creeping up on my lips. 
 
" This time I really want you to trust me when I say that we'll be together no matter what the cost is. Besides, there is no one greater then me!" He pointed at his 15 year old self and grinned. What as middle schooler he was, and so was I because we both started arguing about something stupid.  He grabbed my arms and shook me.
" Sun-Hi you need to not doubt me anymore! It makes me worry too much!" 
" Worry about what? I'm right here." He rubbed his nape awkwardly and bit his plump lips.
" Yea well....what if you were weren't..." I blinked once,twice, three times before I smiled. I was glad that he worried as much as I worried for him.
" Look's like I'm not the only one what-iffing!" And we continued that night with arguing before we fell asleep on the floor. 
 
We never finished the project that had to be due the next day but that wasn't going to be on my mind for a while.
 

SORRY THIS IS SHORT!!! DON'T BANISH ME PLEASE

*thrown off a cliff*

giphy.gif