Ch.3: Mama's Evil Plan say WHAT.

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

You felt someone's breath on your face, so you woke up. You screamed at what you saw. Kwangmin's face was so close to yours and he was hugging you.

"Ahh!" 

You kicked him off the bed which made him fall. But somehow, you were dragged along with him. You were on top of him as he was under you, awkward position. Kwangmin woke up from your scream and felt a huge weight on his stomach. As he opened his eyes, he started going crazy.

"What are you doing on top of me!" he yelled. "Get off of me! Did you do something to me? What did you see?"

He gave you death glare, but you ignored him and mumbled, "Calm down! It's not like their something to see anyways."

He heard you and snickered, "FYI {For Your Information}! I have six packs, want to see?"

"NO I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT!"

"Whatever," he said coldly, "now get off!"

You stood up but something pulled you which made you fall back again with Kwangmin's lips on your forehead. Both of your eyes widen and felt pain on your wrist. Both of you looked at your wrist to see what had cause you to feel pain.

..............HANDCUFFS.............

"AAAHHHHHHHH!" both of you screamed at the same time. 

"UMMAHH!" you yelled trying to call her from downstairs. 

It's so obvious that she was the one who planned to handcuffed your wrist with his, since she is a cop. She's the only one in the house who has cuffs. 

"She's so gonna get it later," you threatened.

Both of you decided to get up at the same time and guide each other. It was a success. Both of you decided to go to the washroom and rinse your faces. You were rinsing your face while Kwangmin's back was facing, it was nice of him to give you privacy. You did the same thing to him before going to the kitchen. You were trying to look for your mom and tell her to unlock both of you, but unfortunately, she wasn't home. You saw a note hanging on the refrigerator. 

Hey sweetie,

     It's a nice day were having. Your dad and I decided to go shopping, don't wait for us because we'll be arriving late. Annyeong, and tell Kwangmin to stay with you and watch over you, okay?

P.s Have fun, both of you.

                                                                  Your smart,

                                                                            mommy and daddy

You were now suspicious and angry at the same time. Kwangmin sighed in annoyance. Your now stuck with Kwangmin for the whole day. Both of you decided to make breakfast. You were in the middle of cracking an egg when Kwangmin pulled your hand which made you drop the egg.

"Jo Kwangmin!" you yelled in anger.

"Mianhae," Kwangmin said. "I'm trying to put oil in the pan here."

"Aish!" you were now irritated. "Let's work together for once. You crack the egg while I stirr it, arasso?"

He agreed, both of you were now a team. You would both help each other and even if it's hard, you would successfully finish the job. Both of you are now done cooking breakfast, it's just a simple meal; eggs, hot dogs and toast. You were having trouble eating with your left hand because your not left handed. When Kwangmin saw you having trouble, he grabbed your fork and started feeding you. You started to smile big because he's acting so nice towards you. After eating, he washed the dishes while you dried them. Both of you sat on the couch to watch some television. You wanted to watch something different, so you grabbed the remote from him.

"Yah!" he yelled, obviously ticked off. "I was watching!"

"But it's so boring," you said while flipping the channel.

He took the remote back and flipped it back to the show that he was watching. You turned red and tried to take the remote, but failed. You fell from the couch flat on your face. He started to laugh so hard.

"Hahhahaaha!" he kept laughing and laughing.

You were just watching him with a big smile on your face. 

"W-why are you laugh-laughing?" he said between his laugh.

You suddenly hugged him which made his heart skip a beat and was now frozen.

"I miss your laugh so much!" you stated.

"Whatever," he said coldly while pilling you off of him.

You were still smiling but he just ignored you and kept his gaze on the television. But something happened...

"Jo Kwangmin," you called him a little bit nervous.

"What?" he annoyingly asked.

"I need to pee..." you replied while bowing your head down.

"YOU WHAT!!"


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! Here is another update, hope you like it. I'm sorry if I made mistakes.. I wonder how she's going to use the washroom when she's stuck with Kwangmin...? hmphh.. kekekekeke.. Stay Tuned~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4 .out.