Ch.22: Last Petal Gone

As The Blue Rose Completely Disappear

After calling Youngmin and telling him what had happened to Kwangmin, you took a taxi to the hospital. You were grasping onto Kwangmin's hand telling him to wake up as he was being dragged by a white steeled gurney to an empty room. He was covered with blood as he was just lying there not moving which made you worry alot. The doctors and nurses blocked you telling you that you can't go inside the room for privacy and health issues. You sat on a bench near his room and began to sob really hard. After a few minutes of crying, Youngmin finally came all wet as tears were also flowing down his cheeks. You stood up from the bench giving him a 90 degree bow and aplogizing.

"Mianhae," you cried. "It was all my fault."

Youngmin reached for your hand and was about to hold it when you looked up to see the exit door and immediately running towards it. You left the hospital intercounting with a huge storm. The rain joined your tears fall down as you began to ran letting your legs take you somewhere. A picture of the blue rose popped up of your head as you decided to run there. You kept searching and searching for the unknown street getting really confuse why you can't find it. It somehow magically disappeared. But you didn't stop, this is all for Kwangmin and you would do anything for him. You kept running tripping on a rock losing your balance and falling flat on your face. You tried to get back up, but you twisted your ankle which made it hard for you. You looked up and surprisingly you saw the garden right in front of you. You began to crawl your way towards it. You quickly observed the blue rose and was shock to see that half of the petals were already gone. You tried to cover it by wrapping your arms around it from the strong wind and hard rainfall. But it was useless. Five more petals fell as only three of them were left.

~

Youngmin kept waiting on the bench getting really impatient. The doctor finally opened the door and is ready to tell Youngmin about his brother's condition. Youngmin quickly stood up approaching the doctor. 

"How's my brother!? Is he alright!?" Youngmin shouted worriedly.

"Uhmm,..."

~

Your eyes widen as the last petal fell right before your eyes. Your head began to ache real bad. It was much more in pain than before. The last thing that happens is your vision became blurry as you slowly fainted..

"Aniyo! Jo Kwangmin.."


Messejii from boy1a4:

Hello readers and new readers! I'm kind of in a bad mood right now so, sorry if I made mistakes. My teacher just gave me a french project which is due tomorrow! She expects me to do it in one day, well actually.. me and my other two friends because it's suppose to be due this Wednesday but we have another volleyball tournament so we're going to miss class and she wants us to present it by tomorrow!! And you know that I really hate presenting!! ughh... wish me luck ~

xoxo ♥ boy1a4. out.