Chapter Two

Request
Please log in to read the full chapter

##“There has been significant talk among INFINITE fans for a while now that member L dating someone, and the evidence that has been compiled by netizens as of now is indeed staggering.....

L even listed a 'Do Yeon' in the 'Thanks to' section of INFINITE's latest album, again creating more solid proof in the minds of many netizens.......

After a day or so of compiling suspected evidences, fans and netizens got a statement from L's agency Woollim flat out denying a relationship between the two.

"L and Kim Do Yeon became close friends after being acquainted through a mutual friend," explained Woollim. "However, they are not dating like it has been said."

"INFINITE, including L, even now, are hard at work on their world tour," added the company.”##

 

"Hhhhhhh ...."

Do Yeon didn't count how many times she sighed.

It was too tiring reading all those articles, they were cornered her. Was it because she was just an ulzzang? Was it because she was nobody.

They really made her unable to do anything, unable to speak.

However in the last few days, she felt more capable to control her  emotions. In fact she didn't cry anymore, she was too tired for that.

But today....she really missed Myungsoo, it was almost three months since the last time they met each other.

 

Perhaps no one knew how she felt while reading all the articles. Received all the ridiculous things,the insults, even physical threats aimed at her.

But for the sake of Myungsoo, she reminded silent, tried to do her best.

Whenever she cried, every time her temper flared, she would draw a deep breath, closed her eyes, counted to ten, and imagined Myungsoo standing in front of her.

Smiled at her, saying that everything would be just fine, saying that she needed  more patience than ever.

 

“Do Yeon`aahhh......dinner time!!” 

she heard her mother called from down stair, she put her phone lazily on the bed. Before she got up, her door opened.

"Yeon`ah .

Please log in to read the full chapter