Chapter Three

Request
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Hyung .... please"

Hyoan (One of their managers) stared at Myungso. This was the umpteenth time Myungsoo begged for his phone. Geonam told Hyoan to keep all Myungsoo's gadget stay away from him.

"You know I can't, Myung. I don't want to see anything become worse than now ".

"But hyung, I'll just call home, ok. Five minutes ... not more than that. "

Hyoan looked at him, trying to find the truth in Myungsoo's eyes.

"Use mine .." he gave his phone to Myungsoo.   "And five minutes .. !!"

"I know you're the best hyung ..."

Myungso grabbed the phone, searching for his home phone number and made a call.  Certainly there were all Infinite's parent's numbers in Hyoan's phone, he was their manager after all.

Hyoan didn’t bother to move from his seat, although he didn't want to eavesdropping Myungsoo, he just couldn’t leave the boy alone, not in this situation.

 

“komapta hyung...” Myungsoo smirked when he handed back Hyoan’s phone.

It made Hyoan wondering if Myungsoo did something fishy. He checked his dialing phone, Myungsoo’s home number, nothing else.

He sighed in relief but still scratched his head, silently hoping he didn’t do something that he might regret later.

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

"Yaaah ... where've you been! Go change now ..! "

Geonam's voice shocked Myungsoo, with half running he followed the others to the dressing room.

 

Myungsoo immediately approached Sungyeol who already changing his stage clothes into his casual ones and busy tying his sneakers.

"Yeol .."

"Hey, where've you been, Gyu hyung's looking for you" Woohyun tapped his shoulder.

Sungyeol looked up and stared at him,

"Where've you been ...."

Syungyeol couldn't finish his words when Myungsoo suddenly chuckled.

'later .. I tell you later "he said it with a big grin in his face.

“I can’t believe this, three people ask me the same question in a minute”  he rushed to change his clothes.

 

“What's wrong with him? How could he laugh like that when we're worry about him".

Woohyun kept eyeing every move that Myungsoo made. Syungyeol just shrugged.

"That's one of Myungsoo's weirdness".

 

∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞ ∞

 

They celebrated their last concert in Asia at the restaurant, before they returned to the hotel.

Please log in to read the full chapter