Chapter 1

Love Disaster

Chapter 1: Of what can't be undone...


"Excuse me... You what?" screamed my best friend Soo Yeon, startling me with her outrageous outburst. The ice coffee I had just sipped spluttered from my mouth right at her face. "Ah!" she gasped now in shock, her pretty eyes narrowing. "Why would you spit it on me?" she growled grabbing a few tissues.

You startled me." I said indifferently as I wiped my chin.

"I startled you?! You! You!" she pointed her index finger at me while wiping my saliva spiced coffee from her face. "Say it again. You did what?!"


 

Okay folks. I think I need to update you on my crazy life before we move on with the story.


 

A few days ago I attended a birthday party of one of my colleagues. Of course, since it was a party (obvious Du'h) I got pretty drunk but not too drunk. Some people might sometimes get too drunk but I'm never too drunk. I was still able to function “normally” and my brain “wasn't dead” yet so I didn't ask anyone to take me home. Talk about the worst mistake of my life...


There were some really hot guys at the party but I have just broken up with my long term (three months) boyfriend and didn't really want to get anything going on with anyone. At the moment I am going trough the phase: "All guys are selfish bastards and as.sholes" because that freaking moron two timed me and he wasn't even that good looking!


 

Though, he tried to convince me that he actually two timed the other girl, as in he went out with me while dating her. But I didn't give a damn. Who cares which way it is? The most important thing is that he was a two timing jerk and ugly and stupid and his jokes were just lame... anyway. I think you get it, what an awful person he was.


So, I was on my way home as I to this bustling brightly lit bar street. Feeling a little... a lot pissed off due to thinking about that ugly stupid jerk I suddenly decided to go to a game arcade and play my frustration away. I was playing this game in which you hit some weird looking animals, that pop out from holes, with a plastic hammer. Then this ugly, stinky, and gross nerd was trying to hit on me or maybe he just accidentally bumped into me. I don't quite remember what happened but I hit him in the face with the hammer and he got angry (probably because I figured out the erted intentions he might have or might have not had).


 

The next thing I knew we were competing on some weird robot game and he actually d my a.ss, or it might have been an accident again, but I was too angry to think rationally. Not too drunk but too angry. That was it, I stole his snacks, threw them on the floor and stomped on them right in front of him. Then I got kicked out for littering. World can be unfair sometimes! I mean, I was clearly the victim!


 

"Bast.ards!" I mumbled as I stepped outside the arcade. "Aish." Thinking about it now I feel sorry, sad, and ashamed. Don't I sound like a pathetic old woman with drinking problems? My future will be miserable like this.


 

"Hey" a pleasant vice called out and I looked to my left, very aware that it might have not been directed at me, yet I was just curious to whom this y voice belonged to. My eyes widened because I saw this tall, smoking hot and (I presume) handsome guy in front of me. He had a cigarette between his lips so he was really 'smoking hot'. Get it?! HA HA! What a lame joke...

"Do you happen to have a lighter?" he asked.

"Uh" I started going trough my pockets. I don't smoke (that's not ladylike) but I carry a lighter for occasions like these. By now you can probably tell, I am a totally smooth player. "Here you go" I grinned while stepping closer to him and


 

Then.

It!

Happened.


 

I tripped on something (not because I was too drunk but because I was too careless), fell forward, knocked him against the wall and the next thing I knew our lips met. I wasn't even embarrassed! Thanks alcohol, thanks so much! I was kissing a hot stranger in the middle of the street, cool. It was like a romantic scene from a movie. That's what I thought and I felt like a winner. But... I don't think he felt the same.


 

"What the he.ll?" he grumbled (sounding kind of angry) as he pushed me away


 

"Omo, I'm so sorry" I quickly stepped back and saw him furiously rub his lips. He didn't look too happy. Hmph. What a picky guy, anyone would be happy to be kissed by a beauty like me. Mr Hotness was now glaring at me with his dark narrowed eyes. I don't remember how he looked like because I have a bad memory not because I was too drunk. But I do remember he was hot, maybe... At least then he was.


 

"Thanks for your time, y" I giggled, winking at him. But I think I kind of blinked because for some reason winking was hard then. And I think my “alluring” smile didn't turn out as “alluring” as I had imagined it to be. He didn't seem impressed, instead he scanned my face with disgusted expression. Excuse me? Maybe I was too drunk. Fine I admit! I was wasted!


 

Deciding it was better to leave before all hel.l got loose (it sure looked like that would happen when he dogged me like a mad man) I waved at him and spun on my heels, swaying to every possible direction and almost falling over. I swear that night the world was spinning too fast.


 

"Wait." He actually grabbed me by my collar and pulled back.

"Aieeeee" I stumbled back with my heart beating thousands miles a second. Maybe he got too and wanted to me? Hmmm... I wouldn't mind. No! Come back to your senses! I slapped myself mentally when he spun me around and once again I faced him, swallowing hard because his handsome face was now so close. Without thinking I cupped his cheeks with my palms, his skin was smooth and clear, his lips so inviting. I wanted to slip my fingers into his hair and tousle it, tug at it, feel it.


Are you some kind of ert?” His low husky voice reached my ears and I realized I had been gaping at him for a while already. My hand froze in the air beside his hair and I bit my lower lip. I so wanted to touch his hair.

ert? Of course, not”, I laughed it off.

"Yeah?"

I guess he didn't like the kiss because he kept glaring at me with a dark cloud floating above his head. Feeling dejected I let out a long sigh, lowering my head. "I'm sorry it was an accident." Maybe he is gay and now he wants to kill me? Because seriously, no guy would be angry after being kissed by pretty me. "I didn't know you were gay" I mumbled.

"What?!" he asked in disbelief, sounding offended. "Gay?!"

"Let me go, pretty please,. I won't do it ever again. I swear" I slurred, averting his eyes. What's his problem anyway? He was still holding my arm so I couldn't leave. "You should carry a sign that says you are gay..."

He groaned, what seemed to be in extreme annoyance. When I peeked at his face he was looking away from me the corner of his lips twitching madly like he was displeased about something. He clenched his yaw and darted his intent eyes at me, scanning my face once again. "I guess it can't be helped", I heard him mumble as he ran his hand through his hair. He should have let me do it instead...

"What's your name?"

I didn't answer. He looked to pissed off and serious and by then I was sure he wanted to report me to police or something. I could already see the news articles in tomorrow's papers.


 

A woman molested an innocent man on the streets of Seoul. What went wrong?

The dangers of our city, hungry women roaming the streets.

The tabs have turned around, men are getting assaulted now.


 

Paparazzi would follow me day and night waiting for a new sensational scoop. Cameras would flash around me all the time and it would never be dark again. My name would be the hottest search topic on Naver. Heck, I might even get my own fan club. Then the haters would start badmouthing me. I'd get creepy stalkers. Finally I'd become famous, then depressed and turn to drugs for relief.


 

Then my parents, colleagues and friends would give interviews about how they never expected me to turn out like this with comments like "She was such a sweet girl" and "I knew she would turn like that when she started dating all those guys" and "Something went wrong long ago, she has always had problems" and "It's good to have her behind the bars, she needs to cool down" Wait a second! What happened to those I never expected comments? Aish...

 

"Name, age and phone number", the guy demanded, his attractive voice bringing me back to reality.

"What?" I asked in disbelief. So, he was hitting on me after all?

"You have to take responsibility of what you just did so give me your full name, phone number, age and your address."

"Why do you need that?"

He silenced me with a deadly glare and I knew he wouldn't let me off just like that.


 

Back to the current moment.


"So how the heck did you get out of that one?"

"I told him everything", I admitted and looked around the cafe. It was very very quiet and there were hardly any customers.

"No way!" Soo Yeon gaped at me.

"But it was all fake." I burst out in crazy laughter. "You should have seen your face just now!" I pointed at her bemused face.

"Don't you think that will get you into trouble?"

"What trouble?" I sipped my coffee. "I told him I was 18 so I think he will spare me."

"Well, you look and act younger than you actually are..."

I ignored her nasty comment. What a friend. HA! "Besides, I don't think we will ever meet again."

"But what if you do?"

"I can just report him to the police for harassing me or something." I shrugged.


 

Meet me. Lee Chae Rin. 23 years old.

Pretty, slim, and y. Perfect in every way.


 

Even though I say so myself it's true. My eyes are big and beautiful, my lips full and my hair ash black and shiny. I usually curl it or tie on a messy bun which suits me well and makes me look even ier. Yes, I love myself above everything. Some people (like my rude mom) say I love myself too much and that I need to lose some weight but what do they know? It's not like I'm a petty narcissist. I just love myself in a healthy way.


 

Graduated from Chun Ang University this year.

I work at MoonShine corporation as a secretary for our team leader.

Leading a single life for about three weeks already which is an extra long period for me.

I want to fall in love.


Yes, I love to party and hit on guys, flirting is my second name (my friends say I at it but what do they know?). I often go on blind dates. I do my everything to find the right guy for myself. You might think it's lame to believe in the blood types, horoscopes and fortune telling but for me those are like fuel for life, I'm a hopeless romantic.


 

You see, I don't believe in 'just wait until he comes to you' or 'your meeting will be accidental and before you know it you are with the prince of your dreams' theories. I believe in making some effort and trying to actually find the love of my life unlike some 30+ fat old maids who rot on their sofas wallowing in self pity and eating chocolates. If you are one of them then WAKE UP, get a makeover and go out in the big exciting world, you loser. Love yourself more, have some confidence. You can do it! I keep telling this to myself but...


 

Not that my efforts pay off that well. Usually the guys I meet are two timing jerks and, funny enough, I always catch them red handed. Some guys were loyal but they were too boring, too clingy or too embarrassing. Like the guy who worked at the flower shop...I don't even know why I dated him.


 

His voice was loud, his face always bright red and he was sweating like a pig, he was chubby too. I think he was too shy or something. And he always, I mean always and no matter where, kept burping loudly, I don't know if he had some problems but heck did he burp a lot. He had some appetite... Whenever I was out with him I had to eat real fast because I was afraid he'd eat my food too. But me and him, we had compatible blood types so I had to at least try.


 

Maybe it's not all about the blood types...


 

Some of the men I dated were good in bed but some... Let me cover my face in shame. I remember one couldn't his pants because he was too excited and then when he finally succeeded after five minute battle it was too late. Or one guy who fell from the bed while taking off his shirt and hit his head so hard he passed out and I had to call an ambulance. One of the guys again... slipped in the shower and ran out of there with blood all over his face, and crying like a little kid. One guy bit onto my lip so hard it started to bleed, I hate that, and one wanted to do it hole in 2 all the time. And one wanted to watch while doing it. And, MY GOD one wanted to do it with some old man. The he.ll....?


 

And almost all of the guys I dated turned out to have weird and disgusting habits. Starting from picking their noses (so damn dirty) to scratching their balls all the time, I mean all the time. One guy had this obsession over some video games. He always behaved so well in public and was sweet and all but when he finally took me to his apartment I realized something was wrong. The walls were plastered with half pictures of some video game chicks and he had a lot of video game o stuff lying around. When he said he wanted to see me in the maiden outfit I snapped and left.


 

One guy had photos of overweight people plastered all over his toilet, he said he found them y... I have nothing against overweight people but... Anyway... And one guy was so into football that he stopped noticing me, I bet he didn't even notice I broke up with him and left. One guy was so jealous that he beat up every guy who dared to look at me, even the high school kid at the grocery store who said thank you after I paid. And this poet guy was so depressed he wanted me to kill him, he said he'd write a note to the police that he gave me permission. How weird was that? I would have gladly killed him (his poems ) but you know, I didn't want to end behind the bars this young... or preferably ever! Though, it might have been a good chance to meet some hot bada.ss guys.


 

Anyway. Let's stop here. What I'm trying to say is that it's hard to meet any decent guys. They are all crazy. And even if they seem to be okay at first something always goes wrong. Either I have been searching from the wrong places or then I am just unlucky.


 

I'm a total freak magnet.


 

Once in a week me, Soo Yeon and our other friends meet up in this club called Velvet. It is our favorite since high school years, we always sneaked inside with fake IDs back then. The waiters are handsome and topless, yeah I am squealing too. The waitresses always wear minimal clothes and bunny ears so I guess it is fun for guys too.


 

I once dated one of the hot waiter guys but he turned out to be really dense and stupid so I dumped him. He didn't even know what's the capital of Russia and he thought Australia was an American state. All he ever talked about were cars and guns. While eating, while showering, while having , while partying, while walking, while sleeping, it was all about some boring stupid cars, the gun part was scary though.


 

"Look at all these delicious drinks!" I squealed, glancing over our table, the waiters kept bringing more and more because we always ordered a lot. "Let's get wasted and hook up with hot guys." Keep the positive attitude, just keep it.

"Yah, what happened to your celibate?" one of my friends joked.

"It's boooring! I want to fall in love."

"You are the meaning of that word."

"Shut up." I gulped down one of the drinks. I love that feeling of falling in love. It is amazing, like a drug. "I'm just unlucky."

"Yeah, a freak magnet..."

"Let's go dance!" I jumped up after downing a few drinks, ignoring their stupid comments. "All the hot guys are waiting for us."

"For me too?" Min Seok laughed. There are four girls and three guys in our group but the other guys hadn't showed up yet so he was the only one.

"And a cute little girl for you too, sweetie" I winked at him.

"Thanks for making me sound like some creeper..."

 

My boring friends refused to dance so I went alone. I was determined to find the love of my life! Like always... And I had a gut feeling something good would happen. And as I kept shaking my y bu.tt (or rather embarrassing myself since I was too drunk or not drunk enough) a guy did approach me. His face was cute, his body well build and I didn't mind when he wrapped his arms around me. Maybe this was a start of a blossoming relationship?


Not.


 

Like always the guy proved out to be not quite what I expected. He was hella clingy, I mean he spent whole evening with me, next to me, his hand on mine. And his breathe stunk of dead cats, literally. And his jokes were lame and stupid. I could see Min Seok's sympathetic expression but he did nothing to help me and everyone else just giggled and whispered among each other. I knew they were having fun while I wasn't. Stupid, idiot friends. It was hard to get rid of that stinky guy and in the end I simply lost my party mood, announcing I was going home. To my shock and surprise he actually followed me and insisted he'd take me home. That's when I snapped.


 

"Seriously!"

"Yes, darling" he smiled sweetly, still holding on my hand. I hate it when these loser guys assume too much!

"Let go of me and go to he.ll" I blurted in his face and jerked my hand away. Bit.ch mode on. "Why are you following me?"

"We are meant to be together, that's why" he grinned.


 

I wrinkled my nose. Something smelled bad. Maybe it was his cologne that I didn't quite like? Or his rotten soul? Bullying innocent women like me... I wouldn't call myself exactly innocent but yeah... See?! This is what I mean by being a freak magnet! Maybe I am a party girl but I have my standards too!

 

"Look, we just danced at a club and that's all. So let's go our separate ways and never meet again, okay?" I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at him.

"Don't be like that, I know you want me." His words were like a slap in my face and I just scoffed, could this guy get any more ridiculous?

"Babe, let's accept our destiny and not run away from it."

I wanted to gag. "I'm fed up with this nonsense!" I announced turning around, determined to leave him behind but he grabbed onto my wrist, pulled back and slammed me against the wall. His hands were on each side of my head when he leaned closer. "What are you doing?" My eyes widened in shock. How in the world did we end up in this awkward position? I looked around, we were outside the club among other lovey-dovey couples. Isn't this just lovely...

 

"I want you" he whispered, closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

"Disgusting." I pushed his face away but his body didn't move.

"Awww, don't be like this."

"I said, leave me alone" I knelled him right where it hurt the most and shoved him aside while he was holding onto his precious little, probably minuscule, things and gasping for air.

"Stop right there!" He ran after me and grabbed my hair right after he overcame the pain in his pathetic nuts or berries maybe? He freaking grabbed my hair. See the smoke coming out of my ears?! Bit.ch mode x 10 000 on.

"Let go, you bastar.d!"

"Why did you hit me?” he shrieked.

"Let me go crazy freak!" I yelled trying to detach his fingers off my hair because it actually hurt. A lot. And I wanted to cry.


 

Just why do I always attract these weird guys no matter where I go? Is it too much to ask for a nice and friendly, just normal and maybe even a little plain guy? Is it? Plain would do, just give me one normal guy! Right now I HATE you God. You hear me? I hate you!

"Let her go!" Someone spoke in loud angry voice and we both turned to look at a black shadow that emerged from the darkness. I mean this guy was crossing the road, walking lazily towards us. From the way his clothes hugged his body I could tell he was fit and I could totally already imagine his y abs. He was wearing a suit too! A rich businessman who was ready to save a damsel in distress? The man of my dreams perhaps?


"Let go, it hurts so much" I whined acting weak and vulnerable. "Help me, please." Guys like that, right?

"It's a misunderstanding", the stinky guy muttered, finally letting go of my hair. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders, ignoring the weird look I was giving him and turned to face the rich business man savior. "It's all cool."

The lady seems to disagree.”


 

I squinted my eyes trying to see his face but he was wearing a cap and sort of lowering his head so I couldn't see anything but his brown messy hair peeking out. He was tall and his shoulders were board, not bad. Not bad at all.


 

We are merely having a couple's argument. Everything is fine.”


 

A couple? He was freaking ruining my chances with Mr. Prince! I totally forgot that I was supposed act all weak and miserable. My self-defense instinct pumped a bit too much adrenalin into my system. He happened to lean way too close to me and no one, I mean NO ONE is allowed to wrap their arm around my shoulders unless I approve of that! Guys should know where the line goes, grab my hair all you want but don't touch my shoulders! Or I'll kill you!


 

"The he.ll? Nothing is fine you fu.cken !" I yelled throwing his hand off me, totally forgetting about the other guy. "Leave me alone, you smell like sh.it and I'll throw up all over you soon if you don't disappear from my eyes" I threatened, shaking my fist in front of him. My bi.tch mode was so on 100%.


 

"Playing hard to get all of a sudden?" the smelly guy joked.

"Stay away!" I took off my heel and threw it at him. "You infelicitous freak!"

"What the he.ll?" the mysterious guy spoke and I think his voice sounded somehow familiar. But wait... Is he actually laughing?! How dare he?!

"You are not gone yet?" the smelly guy threw a dull look at my prince.

"We are having a small argument with my girlfriend so mind your business. Nothing to see here."

"Seriously", I muttered when he grabbed my hand. His grip was strong. I was growing really tired of this whole fiasco and ended up biting him to get free.

"Fuc.k" he cursed, letting go of me and when I was free I ran and hid behind my mysterious prince.

"Save me from that crazy lunatic, please" I grabbed onto his blazer while peeking from behind him.

Fabulous scent of his cologne (or detergent?) enchanted me and I took a deep breathe with hearts in my eyes. I think I felt weak in my knees. That happens when you fall in love, right? I hoped his face would be at least decent because his body was like perfect. Then again, even if his face was fine he would be weird in some other way... I bet... Anyway, let's just think positive. Positive!


 

"Get back here!" The lunatic was coming towards us.

"She says she doesn't want to go with you" my prince said dully and his voice was like music to my ears. Did I just hear angels sing?

"Get the hel.ll out of my way."

" off, old geezer!"

My eyes widened when my savior hit the crazy freak right in the face and the freak stumbled backwards with blood spluttering from his nose.

"You", he muttered.

"What? Want more?" my prince asked cheekily. I think he sounded like he was enjoying the fight. A troublemaker? Maybe he is a gangster? Good grief! I crossed my fingers and prayed. Dear Saint Maria, don't let him fall for me!

"Wanna die?"

The freak raised his fist in the air ready to hit but the prince, I mean gangster, dodged and kicked him in the stomach making him fall again. The freak attempted to attack a few more times before he finally ran away with his tail between his legs. Maybe also because the friends of my mysterious prince appeared out of nowhere. Or maybe his gang... I gulped soundly.

"You all right?" the horrendous gang leader asked, turning around. Yeah, that's how he looked to me all of a sudden. I am getting kind of scared.

"Yeah..."


 

I lowered my head because I was too scared that his face would be messed up because of fighting so much or frightening in some other ways. There had to be something wrong with this guy too, otherwise... I wouldn't have met him. I knew God was planning something nasty again. I was so sure this might turn out to be the worst love quest of my life. I just had this little bugging feeling that a lot more was coming my way.


"Hurt anywhere?" he sounded concerned.

"Kai, what happened?"

"Who was that?"

"Who's the chick?"

"She is pretty."


 

His friends surrounded me, all thee of them and I quickly glanced over them. My eyes widened in realization when I saw that they were wearing high school uniforms. So they were not gangsters? Of course, the guy in front of me was wearing the same uniform. So he was a high school guy and not some rich businessman in an Armani suit? Damn it! But luckily he wasn't a gangster either. I sighed in relief but also disappointment. Why couldn't it be the prince of my dreams? Why?


"Hey there y, don't be scared anymore" One of the guys pat my shoulder. I glanced at his charming face and flashed him an awkward smile. Nice try but you are all a bit too young for me. Another guy, the short one, leaned so close I felt his breathe on my face, he smelled of strawberries. How adorable.


 

"What's your name?"

"Wanna play with us?"

How old are you.”

"Is this your heel?"


 

They all stepped closer, looking and sounding curious, reminding me of cute little animals. I could totally imagine them singing and dancing around in their magical little forest. Hmmm, sounds kind of gay. That would be hot though, I mean... I should stop drinking.


"Thanks." I grabbed the heel an put it on, swaying to the side in my drunken lack of balance. My high school prince grabbed my forearm balancing me and I flashed a grateful close lipped smile at him.


 

Finally I glanced at the guy's face even though I didn't care anymore. A kid will be just a kid, just like my teenage little brother. Our eyes met and my heart jolted in my chest. He had a pretty pair of beady eyes, kissable lips and thick well shaped eyebrows. His face was slim and his jaw sharp, he was y. He was really y. In disbelief I sort of gaped at him with my eyes wide open. How could some kid look like this? I mean, my little brother doesn't look like this even if he is a high schooler. He is just a skinny stick with baby face.

“Looks like she has fallen for you at first sight, Kai”, the short guy joked.

Kai scoffed in response, giving me one scrutinizing look. “Drinking again?” he asked sternly.

What do you mean again?” I frowned. His friends exchanged surprised glances.

Drinking and chasing men?” Kai looked extremely displeased and I just stared at him in confusion. “Two timing already, huh?”

"Whaaat?" the other guys shouted in unison. "So it's her!"

You never told us your girlfriend was this pretty!"

 

What's going on? My eyes widened in shock. Was I going crazy or did these guys go crazy? I didn't know anymore and my head spun. "Wait a second." I formed a cross with my arms in front of my face. "Time out" My eyes scanned their cute faces, I mean three cute faces and one y face. If I was younger and this Kai guy told me he wanted to be my boyfriend I would accept him with open arms but come on... a high schooler? We probably have like what... five years of age difference... Then again would it matter? Yes! No! Yes! Someone who is sane... Help!


 

When I finally got a grip of myself I cleared my throat. “I think you got the wrong person!” I announced. “I don't even know any of you.” Though, it was a bit hard to stay serious while being drunk. I tried to control my relaxed face but I think I looked funny because they were all smiling and chuckling.


"And besides, I'm a bit too old to be a girlfriend of any of you." I pointed at them all. "And especially yours, kiddo" I pointed at my prince, I mean the kid. How sad, a hot guy but too young... Just my luck. "So stop dreaming."

"Yes you are just some old ahjumma with drinking problems" the guy said matter-of-factly and that if something made me angry. I glared at him with all my might while he flashed me a cheeky smirk. The nerve!

Ahjumma?” I asked in disbelief. This was the first time I was insulted in such manner in my whole life. “I'm 23 years old! I'm your nuna not ahjumma!”

That's not old at all”, one of the guys spoke, the one with black hair. “As long as you are pretty and have a nice body, that should be fine.”

"Watch your language”, I lectured. “You can't talk like that to people older than you.” Is it just me or are kids getting ruder nowadays?

Relax, it was just a compliment”, he grinned in response.

I shifted my eyes at Kai who was now glaring at me. Why was he so angry anyway? Oh right... he probably fell in love with me at first sight and this was some weird tactic of is to charm me. But it didn't work out so he was annoyed. I scoffed inwardly, running my eyes up and down his body. No matter what I couldn't find anything to pick on.

Are you checking me out?” he asked sternly. “erted drunk ahjumma.”

Yes, I checked you out and saw nothing but a bratty little kid”, I spat arrogantly. Lies. All lies, you y beast.

Ouch...” the one with blonde hair commented sarcastically.

"What?" Kai snapped.

Now, if you all would excuse me I have some business to attend to.” I thought it was best to leave before anything crazy happened but even before I could take the first step Kai grabbed a fistful of my shirt, pulling me closer to himself. I gasped in shock at this outrageous and barbaric gesture.

"Kai... don't be so rude to nuna", the cute strawberry guy sighed. “Let her go.” Kai clenched his jaw, turning his face away from mine as he let go of my shirt and slipped his hands in his pants' pockets.

"You never told us you were dating an older woman."

"Pretty cool."

"Nuna, are you rich?"

"You all, stay away from me and go home" I backed from the group. The situation was really strange and I didn't want anything to do with these weirdos anymore.

"She is just a bit too shy."

"Don't be shy, we know everything already."

"Everything?"

"How you kissed and all."


I gulped and my head turned towards Kai who was actually coming closer to me. I quickly backed but he kept coming closer. It didn't feel so bad to be chased by a y high school guy who looked older than his age but I have morals. He is underage too.


"You are not going anywhere before I'm done with you”" His voice was so intimidating that I was afraid he'd just beat me up here and now. He was pretty tall for a high school kid.

"Kai..." Black haired guy grabbed his hand, holding him back. "You are scaring her. This is not the way you talk to girls, erm" he cleared his throat giving me an apologetic look "I mean women."

I rolled my eyes, thanks for pointing out my age! Dork!

"Yeah? So am I not allowed to get angry at her after she lies to me? And then two times me with some random ugly old man!" Kai shrieked "Jin Ah, 18 years old. My a.ss!" He glared at me. I saw how his dark eyes glinted. With rage. "It's about damn time you take responsibility!"

"Ha ha" I let out a nervous laughter. "Bye." Then I turned around and took off while I could.

"Stop right there!" he shouted after me.


 

It surprised me that I could run so fast in such drunken state but I guess when your life is threatened you do your everything to save yourself. Dear God, if you save me now I swear I will stop drinking and start reading the bible daily. I couldn't believe that the mysterious Mr. Hotness from the other night was just some high school kid with anger management problems.

And he was saying what? That I was his girlfriend? To take responsibility? What did that even mean? And since when did we start dating? I am cursed. I am sure I am cursed. Why God why? Why do you send these crazy guys after me?! Why do you make my life so miserable?! Could my life get any more confusing? I don't know anymore, I just don't know...