Chapter 2

Existence

Sehun quickly stand up as his body press hard on Jongin’s hot body. He afraid he will hurt Jongin and at the same time…Sehun blush. “Sorr-Sorry! It is my fault!” Sehun say it loudly. “It okay” The person in front of him said while pat the invisible dust on his t-shirt without looking at Sehun. Sehun fidget in his place. He can’t stop stare at Jongin perfect figure.

Shy. Embarrass. Nervous. Happy. Afraid. Scare. Mixed feel.

“Yo! Jongin! Are you okay! Its kind a look…..hurt” someone behind Jongin said. It is Kris. Kris is one of the most popular guy in school (Kris in rank 2nd because Jongin rank 1st for the most popular guy). Everyone know Kris because of his handsome appearance and his playful behavior. He is Jongin’s best friend. “Ah. Yes. I’m fine” Jongin avert his eyes from Kris to Sehun and give him a small smile, almost invisible smile before he walk away. “Yo Handsome boy! Next time, Be Careful!” Kris say to Sehun as he follow Jongin walk along the corridor.

Sehun is shock.

OH MY GOD! HE JUST SMILE AT ME?!?!? OH… MY… GOD… G.O.D!!!

“Sehun! Sehun! OH SEHUN!” Baekhyun slap Sehun’s face. “OUCH!!! WHAT THE HELL BYUN BAEKHYUN!” Sehun shout at Baekhyun. “Are you okay? Does its hurt? You smile like Annabelle! (Annabelle in ghost movie) Stop smiling and get yourself on earth!” Baekhyun shake Sehun's body by grabbing his shoulder. “Huh? Does Annabelle smile? Oh God! Its creepy! Ughhh.. Whatever! I’m fine Baekhyun. I’m happy! Do you see his beautiful wonderful y smile? OMG Baekhyun! He smile at me! What I had done in my life so that I can deserve his smile!" Sehun say while throw his fist to the air. Sehun jumping and singing happily as he walk toward his class.

Oh My God. My friend is Crazy….. Crazy of Kim Jongin. Kim Jongin... What you had done to my precious friend. Baekhyun sigh.

 

---------

 

Sehun can’t stop smiling. He had been smiling the whole day. At the Cafeteria. All the way to his dorm. In his dorm. In his bathroom and in his sleep. It was a tiring day. So Sehun decide to have a nap. Oh! And he also smiling in his dream. Sehun had the best dream in his life since he was born in this cruel world.

Once again, Sehun wake up at 9 o’clock. Sehun sat on his bed and open his eyes lazily. It is a bored night. He want to hang out with Baekhyun tonight but his annoying friend is practicing his singing for the final year competition which is just around the corner. Sehun jump from his fluffy bed and walk toward his study desk. He grab his laptop and open it.

9.4.0.1.1.4.

Successful!

Yes. Again. Sehun use Jongin’s birthday date as his password. As he saw the wallpaper of his laptop, he show a bright smile. It is a picture of Jongin holding a trophy happily as the winner of the year for soccer competition. Sehun open the browser and search for Facebook. Log in then scroll his timeline…. Scroll… Scroll…Scroll…

Boring…

POP!

An anonymous send a link to Sehun through direct message. Sehun didn’t remember that he had been friend with the anonymous in Facebook. His curiosity had kill him so Sehun click the link and see a page of “LOVE CALCULATION!”

Ughhh…lame…

Sehun is about to drag his mouse to the exit button but suddenly his evil side want to try the stupid calculation so Sehun read the description…

  1. Insert the name of the person you like the most
  2. Insert at least 3 name
  3. You can’t put the same name
  4. Click button calculate
  5. We will count it for you
  6. It will show how much you love those person by percentage

Hmmm... Its seem interesting

Without hesitation, Sehun put Jongin’s name at the first rank. Sehun want to type Jongin’s name for the second and the third rank too because he love Jongin only, No one else. No one. But the rule prevent him from doing it.

Sehun think…

If I can’t put Jongin’s name… Then I will insert the name of the person which has a beautiful appearance, or you can say... He has a handsome face.

Hmmm…..Chanyeol. Sehun insert Chanyeol’s name at the second rank

And…..Suho. Done!

It seem like the world has stop. Everything become blur. Sehun feel like he want to dig his own grave as soon as he see the next sentence that appear in front of his eyes as he click the button submit. His body is shaking vigorously. He is trembling. The sentence is.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Your answer has been sent to Kris (Wu Yifan)

Suddenly Sehun remember something. The anonymous is Kris. The only….. Jongin’s best friend.