Chapter 1

Existence

“Ouch!” Sehun scream and quickly avert his view to see the culprit who smack his beautiful head which happened to be his cute but annoying friend, Byun Baekhyun.

“It hurt!” Sehun pouted.

“Sehunnie ~~ don’t be so obvious! You had been stare at his hot body the whole day! If stare can kill a person, you had kill him long time ago!” Sehun roll his eyes.

“Whatever~~ Mr. Eyeliner” Baekhyun take a chair and sit in front of Sehun. “Yeah...Yeah...Don’t blame me if one day the headline of the newspaper states that ‘Kim Jongin the most popular guy from East High School die because of Oh Sehun’s stare’” Baekhyun joke around. “Ha...Ha...Ha... That’s funny Byun Baekhyun” Sehun roll his eyes for the second time.

“Just confess…Maybe he love you too? Maybe? Don’t search for me if you regret not confess because he already love someone else” Baekhyun said which earn a kick from Sehun. “Ouch!” Baekhyun scream loudly and girly which make the whole class to stare at them including Kim Jongin.  Sehun’s eyes become wide as wide as an owl. Quickly Sehun grab any book in front of him and hide his face.

“Aish… Byun Baekhyun! Keep quite!” Sehun whisper. “You are the one who hit my head so……. You deserve it!” Baekhyun laugh.

.

.

.

.

Yes. Oh Sehun loves Kim Jongin.

He loves Jongin since 7 years ago till now and his love for him never fade even though he know that Jongin never notice his existence. Never.

 

------------------------------

Sehun and Baekhyun walked toward their usual place and saw a couple of dumb guys eat their lunch happily. Dumb but Sehun love them so much. Luhan and Chen wave at Baekhyun and Sehun happily as soon as they saw them enter the cafeteria.

Sehun is about to eat his lunch when suddenly Luhan said “Guys... did you heard any rumors?” Sehun ignore Luhan’s unimportant question and continue eat his not so delicious lunch. “Which rumors?” Baekhyun eagerly ask Luhan.

Pffft… This two diva. Gossip is their life…

“I heard Kim Jongin love someone and guest what?” Luhan said excitedly. Sehun is shocked. His eyes become wide and it almost pop out from its socket. “What? What?!? Aish... Luhan! Don’t make us wait! Just spill it out!” Chen said angrily. Baekhyun sadly look at his best friend without uttering any word. He know how much Sehun love Jongin so he don’t want to join the conversation, he afraid that his friend will feel hurt. When Sehun hurt, Baekhyun will feel the pain too.

“I heard he love someone from our school!” Luhan continue his sentence. Suddenly Baekhyun see a small smile form on Sehun handsome face. Sehun feel he is in a cloud nine.

Jongin love someone from our school. This means that, There a probability that Jongin love Oh Sehun! The only Oh Sehun in this school! That is me!

Sehun thought.

Wait…..

Does he know my existence? He never notice me.

So the probability Kim Jongin love Oh Sehun is really low. Really… really…low…

Maybe 5 percent or….

Maybe 1 percent or….

Maybe 0.05 percent or...

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Maybe 0 percent…..

Sehun slump his shoulder.

------------------------------

 

Sehun lazily walk toward his dorm.

9.4.0.1.1.4

Password correct

Yes. Sehun use Jongin’s birthday as his password. He push the door and lay his beautiful body on the fluffy bed.

Will he notice me?

Can I gain his love?

What should I do to make Kim Jongin mine?

What should I do?

Without realization, wet liquid make it way down Sehun’s cheek. Sehun doesn’t has any intention to wipe his tear so he sleep with tear keep flow down from his eyes.

 

----------------------

 

Baby, Don’t go ~~~~

Sehun stop his alarm and open his eye lazily. “What time is it?” Sehun unlock his phone and give a small smile because of his wallpaper which is a pic of Kim Jongin sleep under a shady tree at a park near their school. His sleeping face makes Sehun feel warm and feel butterflies in his stomach. Sehun avert his eyes from the pic and see the clock which show 9 o’clock “Ah... Its night already”.

Sehun sat on his bed and walk toward his closet after 5 minutes stare blankly at himself in front of mirror. It still early and he don’t want to continue his sleep. Why should he sleep when he can enjoy the night breeze. Sehun walk along the dark hallway slowly and his body start quivering once he reach the quiet park. Sehun found the tree where Jongin usually sleep and slowly sat on the grass and close his eyes to enjoy the light breeze.

After seem like an hour, Sehun open his eyes and his eyes become wide as he saw Jongin walk toward his direction. Quickly Sehun stand up and hide behind the tree, hoping that Jongin doesn’t see him.

Jongin enjoy the night breeze and walk straight to his usual spot. Under the shady tree. Jongin slowly lay down and watch the beautiful stars in the sky. Jongin doesn’t realize there a pair of eyes watching his action. Every movement.

Sehun lay down at the other side of the tree and watch the sparkling stars too. It just like a dream, he spend his night with Jongin.

I know that you will never realize my existence even I just beside you.

Let me enjoy this moment even though it hurts.

Sehun make sure Jongin had left his spot before he jump out of his hiding place. Sehun happily jumping like a crazy man all the way to his dorm. It was a great night.

 

------------------------------

 

“Crazy man!’’ Baekhyun called for Sehun. Sehun just walk pass Baekhyun and deserve hard smack on his . “MR. ERT! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH MY FIRM !” Sehun shout. Baekhyun laugh out loud, rolling on the floor crazily.  Baekhyun stand up and pat Sehun’s shoulder, “Why you smile like a crazy man so early in the morning?”

“Nothing” Sehun’s smile become bigger. “I’m not your friend? You should share a good news to your friend~~~”

“Who are you? You are my friend?” Sehun ask. “Oh Sehun! You are dead! ” Baekhyun chase Sehun.

Sehun laugh really hard while running along the hallway to save his life from the grim.

BOOOOOM !

A loud sound can be heard when two bodies collide and fall on the floor with unexpected position….

Baekhyun stop running and his eyes become as wide as an owl….

Oh Sehun’s body become tense once he look at the other guy who growling in pain….

.

.

.

.

.

.

Its Kim Jongin.