The HyukBin Video

VIXX Christmas Drabbles

"Hongbin, make sure you turn off the lights when you guys go to bed, alright?" N yawned. The artwork nodded, and with the response, Hakyeon retreated to his shared room with the rapper.
Hyuk put in the Christmas movie that he had planned to show Hongbin–

Well, not really a movie.

"Hyung. I bet you're wondering when you're going to get your Christmas gift, right?"
"A bit. Why?"
"Just watch." The maknae had pressed play on the remote, and a small video of Hyuk started playing.

«Hongbin-hyung. This probably seems a bit weird, because one I'm right beside you, but I'm also right in front of you. Well, this is your christmas gift.»

Hongbin was confused. A video was his gift? What was on it?

As the video started, it was Hyuk holding the camera for him and Hongbin as they hosted VIXXTV. There were several segments where the two would just be smiling, messing up, laughing. When Hyuk made a mistake on camera Hongbin would comfort him, as seem in the video. This brought upon a chuckle from Hongbin as he watched himself smile sheepishly at the camera.

"Hyuk... where'd you get this?"

"Hyung, please. We recorded most of it." He scoffed, with a bit of pride. The next parts that played were of them on myDOL, when they both looked quite different compared to now, especially Hongbin with his long hair.
"Oh God I looked horrible then." Hongbin blinked, laughing as he continued to watch.
"Don't say that! You're the visual for a reason, hyung." Hyuk snickered, earning a small blush from the older. Nearing the end, there was a bit of text, as he then reached over the couch and picked up a small box.

It got clearer to Hongbin as he started to read the text on the TV screen. 
/Hyung, that's not all of your gift. Turn around and look at me./
"Turn round...and look at me..." He turned his head and looked at the younger.
Hyuk had his arms around, holding a neatly wrapped box. "Merry Christmas."
Hongbin raised an eyebrow, and chuckled, taking the box from the younger as he set it in his lap and started to unwrap it.

Inside the box, there was a new camera. He had remembered that Hongbin had only been using his phone to take photos whenever they had gone to another country, for shoots or for concerts.

Hongbin was amazed. In shock, even. As he looked at the camera,he continuously looked back at the younger. "How?? How did you--?? When??"
"I asked Manager-nim to take me to the store while we were in America." He shrugged.
"Hyuk.. thank you." He smiled brightly, his dimples showing as he leaned in and placed a small kiss onto the maknae's cheek.

Hyuk, being the devilish maknae he was, turned his head in time for the older to catch his lips instead, a small smirk on his face as he returned it.
Hongbin, a bit confused, opened his eyes and they had widened slightly, pulling away. "Han Sanghyuk!"
Hyuk snickered, a smirk on his face as he looked at him, "Merry Christmas, Hyung.~"