Navi Under the Mistletoe

VIXX Christmas Drabbles

"Agh, I'm tired..." Hakyeon whined, sitting beside the youngest as he wiped the sweat off his forehead. Decorating the dance studio was hard work; despire six of them being there.
Hyuk was busy recording an episode of VIXXTV2, himself winning the title of being this week's main host. As N sat down, Hyuk averted his gaze from the camera and looked at his hyung.
"Yah, and here's our lazy leader. All you did was put the small decorations on the tree and then chased Ken around and nagged him."

"Hyuk, don't make fun of N-hyung." Ravi commented, finishing up the lights around the studio with the two main vocalists, one of which was still tired from being neck chopped by the leader.
"Yeah! Listen to Ravi-ah!" N huffed, crossing his arms as he looked at the youngest before starting to hit him.
"Ow! Ow! Ow! Hey! Stop that!" Hyuk whined.
Wonshik snickered, jumping off of the step ladder. He walked to the leader as he leaned against the arm rest of the couch, closest to him. "Mm... N-hyung." He reached behind him, lifting something up and over the eldest's head. He had gotten it from the older main vocalist as he had asked him to retrieve it while on their run to the store to get decorations.

"Hm?" Hakyeon looked up, and his eyes slightly widened as he noticed the bit of mistletoe that the rapper had in his hands, directly above him. "Wonshik-ah?"
"What?"
"Why are you holding that?"
"What kind of a question is that, hyung?" Before the eldest complained, the rapper leaned down and pressed his lips against the older's in a soft, loving kiss, much different than what he would usually give the elder.
N's eyes widened, but did close after a while as he returned the surprisingly loving kiss, only to reach over and cover the maknae's wide eyes.

"HEY! LET GO!!" Hyuk protested, and shuffled away to Hongbin and the two vocalists as he recorded a few seconds of this, and had then put away the camera.

"Was it a stupid one, Wonshik?"
"...Idiot." He chuckled against the kiss.
Hakyeon pulled away from the younger, raising an eyebrow in question, "What was that for, anyway?"

As Ravi looked at the older, he laughed faintly. "Merry Christmas, Hakyeon-hyung."