final.

So 4 Luv

"Ne hyung, do you think they're already suspecting us?" Taehyung said, grabbing Hoseok's arm, cuddling to it.

 

"Does it bother you? Hmm?" Hoseok answers, trying to retrieve his arm and gets succesful in doing so.

 

"Yah hyung!", annoyed, Taehyung grabs the front of his hyung's shirt and wrapped all his limbs to the older like a koala. "So you think distancing yourself away from me now that there are no cameras surrounding us is the solution?" voice muffled as he says those words with his head pressed to Hoseok's chest.

 

"Aigoo. I did that because of this." Hoseok said, pertaining to the commotion the younger just did. "I find it cute and it just makes you harder to resist." 

 

Taehyung remained silent but tightened his hold on the older as he slowly walked backwards, sitting on the sofa with the younger now sitting on his lap. Placing his index finger below the latter's chin, he slowly lifts the other's head up.

 

"I don't care. After all that we did do you think restraining myself would change their perspective on us?"

 

Taehyung only kept  his eyes downcast.

 

"No? Then why stop?" By the time Taehyung looked at him in the eyes, Hoseok took it as a cue to capture the lips of his lover that he's been eyeing ever since their left alone.

 

Hoseok smirked in to the kiss when he felt the younger pushing deeper in to him. "So... you wanted me to stop?"

 

"No!" Taehyung furiously shakes his head and tightly wrapped his arms around his lovers neck. Attacking the lips that he was previously indulging. 

 

This time, instead of a smirk, Hoseok smiled. Wraping his arms tightly around the younger's waist, pressing it's body closer to reassure him that no, whatever happens, hyung will be here and I'll never get tired of us. And most of all, I won't let people dictate what happens to our relationship.

 

 


a/n: bc feels from TRB. ; n ; oh yeah, btw this was written arounnd 2am so--
feel free to comment?