~02

Smile again

Here’s the 2nd chappie.Hope you guys would love this story and spread it to ome of your friends so they could also read thi.This is actually my 1st time writing a story and im pretty much confident in teling you guys I’m not good at this.But yeah hope you like this.Jjang!

 

 

During the whole announcement in the gym people couldn’t stop talking about what their gonna do this summer while all you think was lock yourself in your room and read books.Which was pretty much what you always do during summer ever since you were little.

As the announcement was done rushed out of the gym building and you were obviously the last one to get out from the gym.As you walk in the corridor you could notice what others were doing.They were asking for each others autographs on paper and on white shirts and guys were giving out roses to girls and some heart stickers.Some girls were asking boys for their buttons coz it symbolizes something you don’t actually care about.You actually liked this kind of scenario but all you could do was watch it.You were brought back from staring to the other students when your brother shouted your name.

“YAH!JINYOUNIE”,Your Woohyun oppa shouted which managed t capture everyone’s attention to Woohyun oppa and you.

“Yah!Oppa keep your mouth shut will you!”,you said in a high tone to him

“YAH!I’m still your oppa that means I’m older than you.”-Woohyun

“Arasso”,you said as you walk past him and his friends

 

Everybody was suppose to say something to you but they didn’t coz you left them there at the corridors.You walk straight to the field and there you say your favorite spot in the whole school.As you were about to reach that spot someone spoke behind you.

“Stop hiding your brattiness almost everybody knows that you’re a brat.So stop pretending!”,You knew who those voice belong to.You just ignored him and sat down uder the tree in the field.“You know you’re wasting your time on me when you could just mive on from what happened.And I already paid a lot due to that certain tragic.”,You said to him while getting your diary from your bag.With that he left you.L really didn’t like you ever since he always thought of you being the brat.He has always hated you from the beginning but it all change when this particular person became your friend and he started to befriend you.They both use you as a bridge towards at each other.But that person died because of you as you were walking to the café with Minhee coz some guys that wore black tried to abduct you so Minhee tried to protect and helped you escape but she was shot in the head.It was the same day 3 years ago.You composed yourself  as you hear the voice of your oppa.

“Younie,let’s go home!”,-Woohyun

“Okay wait for me at the gate”-You

“By the way Infinite is staying there for the night”,-Woohyun said as he left to get the car from the parking lot.

 

Authors note:By the way there are times I would  use a different POV of the JINYOUNIE  like this next part coz sometimes it’s ahrd using the same POV for explaining stuffs

 

“I’ll just lock myself in my room”.I thought as I walk back to school gate which was just a 3 minute walk from the school field.As I saw the car in the gate I immediately changed my expression from happy to poker face.And everybody noticed it as they stopped waving at me.Woohyun oppa on the other hand shaked his head and chuckled.Woohyun oppa went inside the driver seat as he was the one driving the car and I obviously am sitting the shot gun seat.Everybody was so noisy except you and L.You spoke and told you brother that,”Oppa,just drop me off the cemetery I’ll just walk back home”.

“You sure?”-Woohyun asked

“Yep,I have to visit her today”-You told him

“Okay okay.But are you really really sure?”,-He asked once more

“Yes.This is the only thing I could do to repay her.”-that’s when Infinite stopped talking and stared at you and just like that they didn’t speak nor make any noise

After 5 minutes I arrived at the cemetery as Infinite and Woohyuun oppa dropped me off.I would never forget this day as it was where Minhee saved me.It has been 3 years but I still couldn’t move on as./jx. everynight hunts me for what happened I was suppose to be the one to die that day but you took that bullet for me.For 3 years it felt like the whole world hated me except for my parentd and Woohyun opp but after a year Infinite started talking to me again except L.I would wake up every night with the same nightmare and I would cry in the corner of my room and wait until the sun shows.None of them even asked if I was ok and asked for what I felt during that time.All I heared from other people was that I planned the whole thing coz they made up stories that I hated Minhee coz she started getting all the attention and I was jealous which was not true.I never wanted that scenario to happen at all.I was at my weakest point during those days and all I get was just stares and hudgements from other people who loved Minhee so much.My bestfriends VIXEN( group name of my 4 bestfriends which included me and Minhee) left me as they believed the rumors.They would often curse behind my back they were not the talking to me for 3 years already.I avoided being involved with those people ever since Minhee died.I broke down at the ground and I couldn’t  barely see anything as tears starts forming from my eyes.I just hope that I was the one to die and not Minhee.It felt like I also died because of what happened to Minhee I got all the blame and hate.I never ,I never really want that to happen.I just can’t handle it anymore I feel like giving up but everytime I remember that Minhee save me and died for me I should be thankful to be still living and being able to experience all of this even though it just makes me cry that everything that is happening right now is so depressing.I stood up from Minhee’s grave and decided to start walking back home and weather does not look so good right now.I still remember that my mom and dad fought as heared them fighting over Minhee as my step-sister.Minhee’s the daughter of your dad from her ex-girlfriend from college.It kills me everytime they would fight even my dad would hurt me because he thinks I killed his PRINCESS.Tears starts to flow on my face as once again broke down in the middle of the street.Then it started raining and all I could think of was to let my heart out on crying.I just couldn’t handle all the things that has been happening for the past 3 years.Every year at the same day I would let my heart out and suffer more and more than the normal days every year just like this one.I would be the weakest during this time of the year.A day that I could be vulnerable in the public’s eyes to see coz everyday I only cry inside my room without anyone knowing that I do that everyday.

 

As I reached the house the guards greeted me and opened the gate for me and there goes my Nanny since I was a little kid.

“Younie,did you just took bath in the rain?Aish this kid.What if you get sick and what if something happened to you when you walk back from the cemetery?”,-Nanny scolded you

“I’m fine and anyway I’m ready to pay for her death”,You said with no emotion as you passed by her

“By the way I’ll be leaving tonight and the whole year my daughter needs me”-She told me

“It’s ok Nanny you should be with her starting from now on and take good of her”,I hugged her as she left the house.

 

I was walking up to my room as hear the boys talking at the pool since the pool was visible from the stairs.They were surely enjoying this night since then they wanted this day to be always fun and not sad.I continued walking up to my room and took a shower and changed into a fresh pair of clothes.The maids were calling me telling me that dinner was ready and I told them I’m not really hungry.I’m not going to face them in my weakest point and I don’t wanna break down so before Woohyun oppa starts shouting outside the door for me to eat dinner I took a 10 seaconds deep breathe before I went down stairs to eat dinner with the rest of Infinite.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you actually enjoying this story?If yes then please leave some comments down below 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~