Chapter 1

Smile again

 

 Nam Jinyounie is my name.I am  the younger sister of the famous Nam Woohyun.My brother is popular to all kinds of girls he was the perfect/ideal guy that any girl dreamed of and I am popular among and they like me so much except for one of your brothers friend “THE GREAT KIM MYUNGSOO or a.k.a L”.

 

 

I was traveling to school with my  brother and his group of friend which the call them “INFINITE”.It’s the last day of school so it means no more classes just some activities like sports,dance,singing and other competitions.As you walk with your brother and his friend girls are screaming their names especially your brother’s.He and L oppa are the most famous of all.Back to my own story.As I continued walking you spotted Sehun and his group of friends ”EXO” sitting near the entrance of the gym.Exo and Infinite greeted each other since they are pretty close from what you have observed.As we pass from where Exo was the guys started chatting with each other except for one person. I sat at the 1st row of the chairs in the gym as the said to be announcement is about to begin.

 

 

 

Authors note:Annyeonghaseyo J Do want more ?Should I continue?Subscribe if you want more and to get updated