one

teacher and a student

"Open your book in page 69 read the short article about Policy  6-400:code of student's right and responsibilities after that will have a recita--"

The teacher stop talking when an stray dog went inside their room,all eyes was probably staring at the sudden girl who's walking like no other person inside the room she didn't even bothering greeting them nor minding how late she is,all she want is to got in her chair to sleep and ignore everything.

The the teacher didn't get angry because it's always a daily routine for yoona,and she's used to it also the fact IM YOONA is the owner or heir of this university so she can do everything she want's whether it's good or bad she's the queen after all

"so i was saying will have a recitation"

The teacher started when yoona got sit on her chair and sleep.it was hard to teacher's seeing their student act like this rude,specially yoona they all eat their pride,and anger also they control their patience to avoid getting fired by yoona yep by yoona,if ever teachers scolded her yoona would simply make a story to her father saying that her teacher accused her and she'll asked to fired them.

Devil right?

"Yoona your late again" 

Sooyoung whisper at the sleeping devil deer,but she just ignore her best friend.

"Ugh Yoona really" 

Soo whined when she got no response from her best friend thought that yoona is really cold to them they still love this girl,they always do.

"Yahh yoona mind telling us why late again,..ah another play toy?"

this time it's yuri who was sitting in front of yoona,the girl voice was quite loud to be heard by everyone,all attention was with yoona who just woke up,glaring at her best friend,all fangirls of yoona start to suspect

"OMG don't tell me she got another play toy?"

Yoona heard with the girl who's whispering to the other student but it's kinda loud and near to be heard by yoona's paired ear's,she just rolled her eye's and walk out from her room followed by soo and yuri,leaving those fangirls hanging with their own suspicious

"OK class that's enough,continue what i asked."

----

(yoona)

So there i walked out from my room while the two morons followed me but i asked them to leave me for a while i need a peace not noise.tsk those fangirls really how could they accused me having another play toy? Am i really that bad for them to think negative side's.yea i play girls and boys heart but not that really that bad.

I was walking near my favorite spot at school park when it happen someone call my name

"yoona!" 

Oh wait it sounds familiar my gosh why now? I don't have time for this . I look around to see a place to hide.but all sides were filled by fangirls damn that

"yoona babe wait for us"

I heard suzy with her gang shouting so i just run and escaped those crazy girls.if i didn't run i might get now.

I was running as fast and searching for somewhere to hide luckily a lot of student's walk pass so suzy and her gang lost their sight on me.

I walked as fast i could,and not looking in my way to reach the Girls Cr when i bumped a girl.making the both of us fall.

"yah are not even looking at your way"

i shouted as i stood up.

The girl is busy picking her things so i was not able to see her face at first.

"yah are you deaf or what playing deaf?"

This time she's done and she face in front of me,revealing her cold and y appearance.

"attractive" the first word run in my mind

"Excuse me miss,your the one who's not looking at your way"

Woah this girl is brave ha,how dare she accused me ha! 

"oh really so your blaming me"

As i pinned her at the wall,but its no use she just smile 

"yes because it's the truth"

Im about to kiss the girl when i saw suzy and her gang looking around.

I hide at the small room,and peek at them i saw suzy with her gang talking to the girl who i bumped

"did you saw a tall,thin pretty girl wearing a black and white hoodie?"

I heard suzy say,then the girl looked at me,and i mouthed "no"

I saw her whispered to suzy and bow at them,as suzy and her gang walk away.

Ugh such a relief.

"should i say thank you?" i said

"if you want"

"nah i don't want,so bye" i turned around with a smirk in my face but then.

"YOONA" that was suzy yes suzy gosh i thought she's gone ahhgg curse you un known girl.

Im about to walk away when suzy grab me.

"where do you think your going?"

Omg god save me from this,im begging you i don't want to be with  them.

(jessica)

I just smiled at my victory,poor thing,she was dragged by the pretty girls along with them,ha that's what she get after bumping me and trying to stole my first kiss which i reserve for my savior.

Ah speaking of savior i wonder where she is.i heard she's from this school so im verry excited to train here.,oh i wish i could see her and thank for her i owe her everything,include my heart,it's only for her.

Anyways i walk straight to the library,this is another journey to start with.

--

A/n:Chap one started :D lame right?hahaha