Tae- who?

Stranger In My House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The scent of fried rice lining through my nose causing me to scrunch a bit. It does smell nice but you know, the smoke- Wait, Jessi cooked?

She is going to get my house burns!

“Jess,” I called her name but I guess she can’t hear me.

I grab my phone as I’m taking off from bed, half yawning and make my way to kitchen. Just at the moment I reach my bedroom door, my steps stopped. I squints my eyes, adjusting my visions trying to recognize what’s in front of me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!" I screamed.

Yes, that was like the first thing that I did right after I got out of my bedroom. I screamed loudly like there is no more tomorrow when I found an unfamiliar figure, cooking in my kitchen and I am more than sure that she is not Jessica.

She flinched at my screams and plugged both of her ears with her fingers, trying to approach me.


"No! No! Don't come any closer."

 I took a few steps backwards, making her stop on her spot and look at me confusedly.

“Who the hell are you? What are you doing in my house? How did you even get in here?!”

Oh no. Jessica, my best friend.

"Who are you?! Where is Jessica?!"

“Sica already left, she asked me to say thanks to you for last night.”

"Sica?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Nobody ever called my best friend, Sica.

The petite girl smiled, showing her cute dimple. I gulped, try to grab something to protect me from any possible dangers but there are nothing in my reach. Luckily, I had my handphone in my hand so I try to call for emergency.

“Hey, stop it. It’s not funny anymore” She pouted and walk past me before settling herself on the couch, comfortably.

“Pardon?” I stares at her in disbelief. 

Wait.. 

I didn’t think that I had an amnesia, And I'm pretty sure that I didn’t knock my head anywhere as I could still vividly remember what had happened yesterday. I locked the door. I slept beside Jessica.

The petite girl rest her head on the couch not far from me, still looking at me with so much interests.

What the- I rolled my eyes.

“I think you got a wrong person.”

I blankly bow my head.

“Tiffany.”

“Yes?” I blurted out.

She smirked. How did she know my name?

“Just, who are you?”

“Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon. But you used to called me Taetae.”

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter