Drunken Jessica

Stranger In My House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s only 30 minutes left before my favourite K-drama ends when I got a call from someone who is using Jessica’s phone, saying that she is heavily drunk and is looking for me.

“Okay, okay. I’ll be there in 30 minutes. Kindly help me to take a look on her until I arrived. I'm sorry for troubling you.” I hang up the call.

Totally not in mood. What has gotten into you, Jess? Why did you choose today to drink and get drunk?

I stare at the television's screen, pouted. I know I can rewatch the drama anytime but I want to watch it as soon as the episode is out to avoid any spoilers on any social media regarding the drama.

Haish, Jessica. You really need to rewards me something for what you did today.

I snatched up my sweater and proceed to Jessica’s whereabout.

                                                         ***

“Tiffanyyyyyy~” Jessica jumped on me as soon as she saw me. I managed to catch her and hang her arm around my shoulder.

“Aish, Jess! You are so stinks”

Oh my, I really hate the smell of an alcohol.

"Tiff, I'm so sad today.."

I guess Jessi is heartbroken again, she is only drunk when she is super sad and I believe it's related to the guy that she recently date.

I look at the bartender who is standing not far from me and mouthed thank you. I believe she is the one who called me.

We proceed to walk out from the bar after making sur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter