Breaking News (cont.)

Reporting Live

"Please, let me go! I have to make it home in time for Christmas!" Jaejoong pleaded. He tugged at the ropes wrapped around his wrists and ankles.

 

"No way, buttercup. You're stuck with us until this plane ticket--" He held Jaejoong's ticket up. "--is on the brink of expiring." The kidnapper smirked and tucked the ticket back inside his pocket. "When the time comes to send you back to your little boyfriend at home, then we'll let you go. Until then, we're going to make you regret ever rejecting our friend."

 

"No, please..." Jaejoong cried quietly. He really could not recall--wait. He remembered. That kid on the eiffel tower. He did not think anything of that other day. Why would a fan do such a thing to him?

 

 

Crack!

 

Jaejoong yelped, but it was not as loud as the other nights. It was the second week of his supposed 'trip,' and all he had figured out was he kept getting abused in a chamber below the city of Paris. He was growing used to the whip and the bat. He knew one of his ribs was cracked, courtesy to his angry stalker. He figured out how to handle it better during the days his attacker and friends decided to take their anger out on him.

 

Turned out his stalker was not as native as he thought. He was born in South Korea, but he moved to France just barely after he e. His parents were abusive and France did not have as many strong restrictions against child abuse as South Korea or America did. It dawned on Jaejoong that the only reason Choi Jun Suk--his attacker's name--was hurting him was because he experienced the exact same thing as a child and wanted to tell others without actually admitting it.

 

Jaejoong was coming up with a plan to escape, but with his words. He did not know how he would do it, but he had to get back to Yunho.

 

 

The reporter slept silently on the ground. It was about three in the morning when he felt someone cutting the rope around his ankles. He peeked one of his eyes open to see who it was, and strangely enough, one of Jun Suk's friends freed him.

 

"Why?" Jaejoong asked as the friend led him through the tunnels of the catacombs.

 

"Because I wouldn't want to be your boyfriend right now."

 

With those final words, Jaejoong was pushed into fresh air with all of his belongings, a few days before Christmas. Of course, he was not expecting a silencer to catch him in his thigh and knock him forward, reeling in the pain.

 

 

On the flight home, Jaejoong looked out the window the whole time. He did not want to look at anyone. His leg throbbed; he pulled the bullet out himself in an abandoned part of the city with his own two fingers (after he washed them, of course). He was only able to wrap his leg; he had no way of the puncture wound up.

 

He could only imagine what it would be like to go home to a happy, oblivious Yunho. He had to move out. There was no other option. In order to avoid the humility that came with admitted torture, he needed to isolate himself from everyone.

 

Maybe he would just jump in a river and never emerge again.

~~~

A/N: Sorry for a late update! I had very busy days these past couple weeks, but I believe there is only one chapter left. Leave your comments and suggestions please!

P.S. - Sorry for the bad-quality image. I figured it was a good one for this chapter.