Breaking News

Reporting Live

When the cameras turned off, the crew dispersed to eat their all-expenses-paid meal in the Eiffel Tower below them. They left Jaejoong by himself, staring down at the beautiful country below him. He put his hands on the warm railing, smiling as the sun beat down on his face. I wish Yunho could be here with me, he thought. As he turned to the stairs that led to the top-floor restaurant, someone stepped in front of him. He jumped, startled. "May I help you?"

 

"How are you feeling, Jae?"

 

The stranger nodded quickly. He grinned widely, his eyes shining like he was looking at the blue sky for the first time. "May I have your autograph?"

 

"I'm tired."

 

Jaejoong raised a questioning eyebrow. The stranger suddenly answered, "I used to live in Korea. I loved your reports. You were so inspiring! So... may I?" He pushed the pencil and paper closer to Jaejoong, only to be rejected.

 

"How was Paris, baby?"

 

"I'm sorry, but I'm here strictly for business. I'd be more than happy to give you an autograph if you find me in the streets." And with that he walked around his fan, leaving him in the dust.

 

"I'm moving out tonight, Yunho."

 

Two days later, Jaejoong exited his hotel. He sent Yunho a good afternoon message (since it was the afternoon in Seoul) and turned down the street towards the local shopping mall. He needed to buy something early in his trip, otherwise he'd forget about it. Christmas was three weeks away, as well as his and Yunho's six month anniversary. He thought meeting Yunho was the best thing that ever happened to him. He always thought about the man, whether it be in his dreams or while he was walking down the street.

 

"Come on, Jae, just tell me what's wrong!"

 

Before he walked into the store, he turned around to make sure the stare he felt was just his imagination. Nobody there. He slipped into the store to go on his hunt for the perfect Christmas teddy bear.

 

"Go away Yunho!"

 

"Thank you!" Jaejoong bowed slightly to the cashier and headed toward the exit doors. He found a life-size teddy bear in a Santa suit holding a green present, Yunho's favorite color. There was even a little nameplate where he could write any name he wanted.

 

"That's it. I'm getting the key."

 

 Just as he left the store, someone reached out and grabbed him, tugging him to the side. A large hand with a doused cloth covered his mouth and nose so all he could breathe was chloroform. He soon passed out in the middle of the city.

 

~~~

A/N: Any guesses on what happened in Paris, other than the hint I gave last chapter?