Lovesick

200% in Love

===========Bobby PoV =============

One Night Before

@Team B's dorm

 

“So.. Jiwon ah, can I ask you something?” asked Jinhwan hyung behind the door. He didn’t like himself, called me with my real name and knoked the door first before entered my room that I used with Hanbin and Junhoe. He seems uncomfortable.

“Yahhh.. why are you like this hyung? You’re acting awkward! Am I scary? Come here!” I said, pulling out one of my earphone and rolled my body in the bed. "Ahhh… I feel tired.... tiredddddddd!!!!"

“Okay” he nodded and walking towards me “Where’s Hanbin and Junhoe?”

“I think they’re taking a night jogging. It’s quite late, I will text both of them” I searched my iphone and then I realize Jinhwan hyung picked it for me. He looked at my playlist and recognized I was listening AKMU.

"I don't know that you like this type of song" told Jinhwan hyung, I giggled awkwardly.

"It.. its my bestfriend Chanhyuk's song, so I must be hearing that even just one time right?"

Jinhwan hyung seems like in his deep tough, and finally he stared at my eyes “Jiwon ah, tell me, are you sure that you’re not interested with Soohyun?”

I blinked my eyes, feeling confused with his sudden question. And for a moment I just stared back his eyes. I know he's in serious mode made me felt underpressured, so finallyl I breaked the ice with laughing, awkwardly.

“Hyung! She’s my sister best friend! I like her as dongsaeng! I mean she’s really cute dongsaeng right?” I tried to convice Jinhwan hyung, I don’t really know what I did right now.

“Really?” Jinhwan hyung seems not sure

“Of course” answered me, actually a little bit unsure.

“But when I first saw her, you said that she’s completely in love with you, are you remember?” insisted him made I paused for a while.

“Hyung, she…”

“Ah.. its not important, I know your answer now” Jinhwan hyung my hair and smiled a bit before walked towards the door. I felt lost.

“Hyung, wait a momment!” I stopped him, woked up from bed “Are you like Soohyun? I mean, not like she’s your sister or because you’re fan of her but----“

 “Is it obvious right, Kim Jiwon?” Jinhwan hyung smiled shyly and before I could say any word, he was left

And back to present, I'm here, watched Jinhwan hyung and Soohyun together

It’s last night and now, in front of me, he’s holding hand with my Soohyun.

Wait!  My Soohyun? Since when I acclaimed that she’s mine? I shaked my head and walked toward AKMU’s studio. I didn’t know why, but I didn’t like idea that my Soohyun was hanging out with Jinhwan hyung. Yeah I stalked them before but I lost them. They're fast!

Did I said ‘my Soohyun’ again?

“Chan Hyuk ah … are you alone?” I entered AKMU’s studio, forgetting about knocked the door before.

“Hyung! You’re make me startle” whined Chanhyuk, he hold his guitar tighly. Look like he’s in the middle of composing music.

“Sorry” I pouted and sat beside Chanhyuk “Are you know where’s your sister?”

“Soohyun? I called her about a minutes ago, she said that she was hanging out with Hayi”

I took a deep sigh. So, Soohyun was lied with his brother?

“And why you are asking about Soohyunnie? Is it something wrong with her?” he look panicked "She's not into trouble right?"

“It is …..”

“Ahhh… Chanhyuk ah, are you here? Teddy hyung is searching you” suddenly a cute girl popped up behind the door. She was Hayi! Soohyun's best friend.

“Hayi? You’re not with Soohyun?” asked Chanhyuk, feeling more anxious.

“Heoh? Soohyun? I think she’s with you oppa, or.. she’s busy stalking or hanging out with someone else” Hayi winked toward me, made Chanhyuk stared toward me.

“Is she still stalking you?” he asked to me.

“Hhahahha don’t look me like that! It can’t be help since she’s my fan” said me confidently

“I think she’s get a new target, you must be careful Bobby oppa” added Hayi, she was smirked before left. Chanhyuk’s faces looks annoyed, but I don’t care. I felt insecured in my heart. Is she really like someone other than me? Don’t tell me, that person is…. Jinhwan hyung?

“I must go and find her before she get troubles” Chanhyuk patted my shoulder and left me alone. I never really in deep though before, but this momment I need to know my feeling.

I like when she was smiling and laughing

I like when she was stalking and starring to me

I like when she was blushing just only because of me

I like when she was fangirling over me

I like when she just besides me

But… I don’t like when she was hanging out with other boy

“Am I really  in love with you Lee Soohyun?”

 

======Still Bobby PoV ========

@Dorm’s Livingroom

23.00 KST

 

“Kim bap!! This is your favorite!!” Hanbin throw a bunch of bread, and I catched it in silent “YAA!! It’s melon bread that you want this morning! Jinhwan hyung bought it for us, you should be happy! and at least thank him!”

“Thank you” I murmured. Lying my head to Hanbin’s shoulder. Actually I want go to bed early, but this mickey leader made us staying to watch our dance practice for today.

"Your wolcome" answered Jinhwan hyung before focused on TV.

“Look…. You made mistakes more than usually, are you sick?” asked Yunhyeong, he was laying his hand to my forehead “Kimbap! You have fever!”

“I’m okay.. ouch” my head felt dizzy when Hanbin woke up to check my cheek and forehead “You’re really hot”

“Yeah… I’m a hot guy” I tried to joked, but he slapped me lightly.

“He’s sick! Don’t torture him!” yelled Jinhwan, usually I love when Jinhwan hyung took my side. But I didn’t like for now. I still remember how he hold Soohyun's hand.

“Arraseo! But he’s annoying when he is sick” said Hanbin “I will search for medicine and----“

“I just wanna sleep Hanbin-ah, can you accompany me?” pleaded me. I know he think to left me with Jinhwan and Yunhyeong and going out for searching some medicine fever. But I didn’t like the idea. I would be awkward with Jinhwan hyung, and Yunhyeong, with his sharp analysis would be know that something going on with me and Jinhwan. Unfortunely other boys was going out.

“Ok, you better rest. I will call Donghyuk to buy some fever medicine and of course chococone for me” said Hanbin while grabbed his iphone “You’re better recovering fast Kimbab! We don’t have much time, sajangnim said that we must be preparing for something big. I have a chill when he said that, it made me remember when he announced about Who is Next"

“Arraseo, please stop nagging”

“Okay…okay... “ he replied and I fell slept this night while Hanbin was busy ordering some stuff to Donhyuk via phone. And a few minutes, he yelled.

“YAAA KIMBAPPP!!!! SLEEP IN OUR ROOM!!!!”

 

=======Lee Soohyun PoV ========

Next Day

 

“Heoh? Bobby oppa is sick?” I gulped and felt insecure when Hayi eonni told me that Bobby oppa is sick and stayed at dorm alone.

“Yeah Hanbin told me that he got a  fever, his body really hot like burnt but he was  insisting that he doesn’t want go to hospital” explained a petite, cute yet beautiful girl besides me “He’s like me when I confused about my feelings for Hanbin …” added her slowly, I almost couldn’t hear her confession.

“Hanbin oppa? What are you talking about eonni?” I muttered and suddenly Hayi eonni blushed and flustered.  

“Forget it Sohyun-ah, I think you said that you get a free schedule this afternoon” said Hayi eonni, look like she was plotting somethin in her head “How about you are going to Bobby’s oppa dorm? You can make him some porriadge or something? And don't forget to take some fruits for him, arra? He will love it!”

“B..but..I can’t cook, not really good peeling a fruit and..” I took a deep sigh, feeling frustuated “I have plan with Chanhyuk oppa, we will shopping this afternoon and I think he never-----“

“I will take care of Chanhyuk!” offered Hayi eonni “Just go to his dorm, try to make porriade for him,afterall he just need you for his recovery, ok?”

“Heoh?? Me??”

Hayi eonni smiled “Aigooo…. Should I tell you? He’s sick and it’s all your fault Lee Soohyun!”

“Why me?” I blinked my eyes, felt confused  “Don’t tell me, that Melon bread that I give for him via Jinhwan oppa is expired? He get a stomache?”

Hayi eonni my hair, she looks annoyed “You still didn’t get it? I guess you must be find the answer yourself”

"Eonniiiiiiiii!!!! Tell me!!"

"So who do you like more, Bobby oppa or Jinhwan oppa?"

"It's obvious question right? I do like Jinhwan oppa, but I love.... I love Bobby's oppa more" I blushed and then covered my faces  'Ahhhh.. eothokkhe? I said that loudly"

"So, go to Bobby oppa , okay?! Its my command as your eonni!"

I pouted and nodded, may be I should asked Bobby oppa. He’s the one who’is sick, right? He must know where’s my fault to make him sick T.T

Me and Hayi eonni  didn't know that someone eavesdropped our conversation. If I know, I shouldn't be said clearly and laudly  about Bobby and Jinhwan oppa. 

 

 

------|||------

another short update, I hope you enjoyed it !! <3, and like always, sorry for grammar mistakes

 

thank you for comment and subscribe *boW XD