Hidden Crush

200% in Love

=====|| Lee Soohyun POV || =======

“Did I really enter YG Entertainment?” I said slowly to myself in front one of YG’s Building. I still couldn’t believe that me and my brother, Lee Chanyuk made it to be winner of KPOPSTAR season 2. And when my bro said that it would be the best for us to choose and signed with YG, I trusted him without much of  thinking. He’s my reliable brother afterall.

“Soohyun-ah, why are you still standing there?! We’re late!!” said my annoyed Chanhyuk oppa.

“Nee.. I’m going” I pouted my mouth and ran towards him.

Yeah, it’s not a problem. He wouldn’t remember me, right?! It has been 6 years ago when I still in Elementary School, 5th grade! And he’s four years older than me. He is my first crush! I remember he used to be my brother’s bestfriend because they are in band together for almost a year. Until I and my brother moved to Mongolia with our parents.

Jiwon oppa or now I should called him, Bobby ssi? Or Bobby oppa is allright? I felt heat in my cheek. OMG! Soohyun! Don’t say that you still have feelings for him! I guess if I’m not ready enough to meet him in this state >,<

 “Soohyun-ah, can you wait here for a momment? I’m going to toilet” asked Chanhyuk oppa when we reached 7th floor. We had appointment to meet YG’s sajangnim, and we came about one hour earlier.

“Okay oppa” I nodded, and waiting patiently until a bunch of boys in black outfit come from one of room. And then, my mouth opened suddenly.

BOBBY OPPA IS THERE!!

My heart is starting to pounding for some reasons. He’s walking steadily toward me, still busy chatting with his buddies. I must run, I commanded myself. I don’t want to be awkward around him. My real reason, I’m not ready yet to meet with him!

Drap drap drap..

With lightening speed, I ran toward emergency stair. And its just my imagination or not, before I started to move, our eyes met for a second. It made me remember days when I just elementary students, sometimes stalking him just to see a glimpse of him, and when he caugh me spying him.

DUAKK

Without realization, I bumped into someone. I think we will both fall, but thank God, he’s strong enough to pull my shoulder and defend us.

“Ahhh…. I’m sorry, really sorry.. I don’t mean to …” I hurriedly grab my own dress unless his shirt.

“Ahh.. it’s okay, It’s not like I will fall because you suddenly come from upstair and falling towards me” someone who I bumped chuckled. I start to recognize his innocent figures, he must be one of the trainees here.

“Once again, sorry” I bowed, quite feeling embarassed.

“Hmm.. you’re Lee Soohyun’s right? From Akdong Musician?”

I blinked my eyes, how can he know my name? Sometimes I’m forgetting that KPOPSTAR is quite popular show.

 “Ah… nee.. my name is Lee Soohyun, I’m from Akmu”

“I’m Kim Jinhwan from team B, by the way, why are you here? Are you hungry?”

I rolled my eyes and realized that I must be at YG’s cafetaria. And then my stomach started to not compromised and made sound like I’m really starving for three days.

I put my hand in my face, feel embarassed.  I can hear he giggled, he must be think that he’s right. Yeah he’s right that I’m hungry now but my reason in here…

“Don’t worry, it isn’t sound bad at all” He’s smiled widely “I know this is so sudden, but how about we have a lunch together? My members already had a lunch”

“Ahh.. well…” I too hypnotized with his voice, he has such gentle voice and I started to wondering how good he is in singing.

“Okay,so it’s yes right?” asked him, I nodded slowly.

“If you don’t mind Jinhwan ssi”

“Just call me Jinhwan oppa” He softly said. Looking at him, he is a bit confused and shy.

“Arraseo.. Jinhwan oppa” I smiled

Completely forgetting about Chanhyuk oppa, I had a lunch with Jinhwan oppa. I found he’s a good listener and very warm, sometimes like Chanhyuk oppa but he’s definitely more mature than Chanhyuk oppa. He said that he has been cheered for AKMU since first broadcast of KPOPSTAR season 2. I’m feeling happy right now, thinking that I have a new friend in this company.

“So, are you heard about Who is Next program?” asked Jinhwan oppa when he’s finally finishing his launch

“I just know a little bit, its still airing right?” suddenly my mouth opened “Don’t tell me..  Are you one of trainee on that program? Sorry.. I..”

“Hahahah its okay, but cheer for me later, okay?” he gestured his pinky finger towards me, I accepted it. I smiled brightly knowing that Jinhwan oppa trusted me to cheering him.  

“So should I cheer for team A or team B? Which team are you, oppa?”

Jinhwan oppa smile softly “Just cheer me as Jinhwan, arra? Actually I cheered just for you, and not your brother”

“Hahhaha really? Arraseo, but in change, you must be singing something for me now” asked me. Jinhwan oppa look bewildered with my sudden request, but he managed to calm.

“Should I?”

“Why not? It’s friend’s request”

Jinhwan oppa take a deep breath, actually I just joked but now he looks serious. “What do you want to hear?”

“It’s up to you oppa”

And he started…

It’s crazy how your heart just has a mind of it’s own, yeah, yeah..

Like when it smiled and makes the choice on it’s own, mhm

Well the funny thing about this heart of mine

It knows what it wants

But see the crazy thing is

My mind tries to deny it

But girl I can’t fight what I know, I know

I want you baby, you

I want you baby, you

= I Want You by Luke James =

 

=======Bobby’s POV=======

 

Wait a second… is she… Soohyunnie?

I shocked when I saw a girl standing in front of toilet’s door. For a momment I think I just imagined her, but for real she is standing in front of me. I realized surprised expresion in his face when our eyes met and suddenly she ran.

What’s wrong with her? She’s not change. A long ago when I still in Junior high, she is always behaves like that.

*Triingg

Elevator’s door is open. But not like my team mates, I’m not moved.

“Hanbin ah, spare me a time before practice, I must be catch that bunny!” I started to run towards Soohyun.

“Heoh? Bunny? Where? YAAHH KIMBAB WHATS UP?!” yelled Hanbin

“Hyung, where are you going?” added Junhoe

“IT’S OKAY! YOU GUYS PRACTICE FIRST!” I said while run and almost fell when someone opened Toilet’s door.

“Yaaa.. are you okay? Ahh… It’s you Jiwon hyung?”

“Chanhyukkie?” I smiled widely until I remember about Soohyun, so I’m not just imagined her. “What are you doing here by the way? Soohyun is with you?” asked me trying to not obvious that I want to know about his sister.

“We signed with YG ent, I mean me and Soohyunnie as Akdong Musician. It’s nice to meet you hyung!” Chanhyuk smiled brightly, suddenly his expression turn worried when he checked his surrounding “Hyung, Did you see Soohyun? She must be here waiting for me”

“I did, but she’s run away”

“That’s kid, what she is plotted again!” Chanhyuk freaked out. I think he is freaking out because his younger isn’t where suppose to be. He started walking back and forth and then cursing at his iphone that seems can’t contact his sister.

“Chanhyukie, stop walking around. You are making me dizzy” I laughed, he’s like before, still overreacted and overprotective towards his sister. “This is really interesting, I mean your sister”

“How can be?!” Chanhyuk pouted “What if she’s lost or got trouble… Lucky both of us still have 30 minutes until appointment with YG sajangnim ”added him after checked his watch

 “How about we split up? Since she’s Lee Soohyun, may be she is somewhere having fun”

“You sound really know my sister..” Chanhyuk seems curious.

“Well, she is like my little sister for me too” I answered not brave enough to see his eyes.

“Okay, we’ll split up”

****//******

@Cafetaria

“Soohyun and Jinhwan hyung ….” I muttered. Its just my imagination or not, but Jinhwan hyung and soohyun was having lunch together. I swear I never saw Jinhwan hyung really happy like that. I know he’s fan of AKMU but… it’s something more? And how can they ended up having lunch together? Are they know each other?

“Ohh!! KIM BAP!” called Jinhwan who halted his laugh as he saw me.

I cleared my throat and tried my best to kept calm. I blinked to Soohyun, and realized her shocked face. Is she really dislike me? Or ..

“Why are you standing there? Come here!”

“Okay hyung hahhaa” I tried to laugh and walked towards them.

“Geez… whats wrong with you? Are you worried about something? Its not like you Bobby”asked Jinhwan “And by the way, do you know her?

 “And It’s not like you too hyung, You are so hyper today, aren’t you? Something good happen?” I smiled, and change my gaze toward Soohyun “Ah.. good to see that you’re ok Soohyu, are you know that Chanhyukkie is worried about you?"

“You know each other?” asked Jinhwan hyung

“Ommo!! I completely forget about Chanhyuk oppa, I think I must go right now. Thank you for lunch today and Bobby oppa…” she’s blushed “It has been a long time”

I smiled softly “Yeah, it has been a long time”

“Jiwon-ah.. why aren’t you anwer my question?” asked Jinhwan hyung after Soohyun’s left. I can’t hide my happiness, she’s blushed when said my name. I guess she’s still like me.

“Yeah hyung, sorry for not telling you before. She’s my bestfriend sister. And for your information. She’s my stalker”

Jinhwan hyung rolled his eyes “What do you mean? Stalker?”

“She’s likes me, 200 % in love with me. Isn’t she obvious?”

 

======||=======

how? I little bit worry you found many grammar mistakes

hahhaha Bobby with such confident ^^v .. imagining him really wanna show that Soohyun is his stalker XD

Thank youuuu <3