Memories

Sweet Memories

Eunmi was reading her notes while walking to EXO’s practice room until someone called her name. “Eunmi-unnie !” she turned around and found Sujin waving at her , she waved her hand back. “How are you Jin ? Omo it’s been a while since we met” she asked the younger one , “I’m fine hehehe ... What are you doing unnie ?” Sujin approached her. “Checking the schedules , comebacks , you know same old same stuffs. It’s almost the end of the year anyway” Eunmi said as she closed her notes.

“What are you doing here ?” Eunmi asked her back , “Jongdae called me , I don’t know why either” they both laughed it off as they walking to EXO’s practice room. Eunmi opened the door , “Kim Junmyeon , Kim Minseok. Let’s go. Kim Jongdae , Sujin is here” she said as she found the members laying down on the floor due exhaustion. “What ? Ah , wait ....” Xiumin groaned before get up and walking to her direction , “Hey Jin ! Chen ! Come here right now!” the oldest said and everyone laughed together.

“Hey fiancee~ Guys , I’ll be going now. See ya” Chen said as he left with Sujin , “Don’t forget tomorrow’s meeting! KIM JONGDAE !” Eunmi said and the guy just give an ‘OK’ sign with his thumb as he already walking to the lift.

“Suho , come on. The meeting will started soon” Eunmi said as she was waiting Suho , “Okay , let’s go” Suho said as he walked out from the practice room , he noticed Eunmi and Xiumin’s hand are intertwined together. “Do you guys want to make me look like a third wheel ?” Suho said and the couple laughed it off , “Ups , sorry leader-nim. I didn’t mean to” Xiumin said and Suho just laughed it off.

Soon they reached the meeting room. Since it’s almost the end of the year , all of the leaders and group’s representative members are invited to attend the end year meeting where they will talked about what had happened for the past one year and comebacks or projects in the next year. After that , each group will have a meeting with Eunmi and Shim Jaewon , as SM’s Performance Producer and Director to talked about what they want and some truth bheind some gossips or rumours.

Eunmi always loved this events , because she could hear everyone’s opinion and stories.

“And the 2014 end year meeting will be started. Jiyoon” one fo the managers said and Jiyoon , Eunmi’s cousin show what had happened for the past one year. “Eunmi , you handle this” Jiyoon said as she back to sit again. “So , I don’t want to hear any weird things going around this company. If you want to date , just date , but you don’t need to hide it from us. Our company name is SM Town , SM Family , it’s okay if you don’t want to announce it to the public but at least give us some information about your relationship. Next , please tell me if you guys need more rest , go to the hospital , or anything. Or maybe meditate in the mountain” she said and everyone laguhed together.

“Because the only person who seonsaengnim and sajangnim will call is me after some rumours or breaking news came out , tell me everything , okay ? Now , let’s move to the comebacks and projects for 2015” she moved to the next slide and everyone see it from their tab.

And the meeting goes on like that , everyone Eunmi talk she will see Xiumin there , sitting on his sit and keep smiling at her. She couldn’t help but smiled and laughed a bit.

----

“Thank you for today .... Thank you” everyone bowed to each other and left the room , “I was sorry though ....” Taeyon and Tiffany who attend the meeting laughed with Eunmi. “Nevermind , it’s all happened in the past and .... Tiffany-unnie your boyfriend is waiting now” they turned their attention to where Eunmi was pointing at. “Aigoo , your eyes are amazing. Haha , thank you” Tiffany said as she walked away.

“Baekhyun is waiting for you in his practice room” Eunmi said again before Taeyeon could say anything , “Woahh , your head is amazing. How could your brain works like that ?” they both laguhed together. Xiumin came out and approached Eunmi , “See ya” Taeyeon waved and left.

“Why are you always send me that bunny smile while I was talking ?” Eunmi said to Xiumin adn the guy just laughed it off , “Why ? You like it though ....” he and she just sticked out her tounge. “You distracted me though” she said back as she entered her studio on the 4th floor , “Come on , let’s go out” Xiumin said as he sat down on her sofa.

Eunmi’s recording studio on the 4th floor are where everyone likes to hang out , either is it Super Junior or even Red Velvet. Her studio was quite spacious and have a long sofa in it. It’s where Eunmi works , having fun , or even sleeps.

“Go to where ? I’m busy preparing your comeback ....” Eunmi said as she keep arranged her files on the table , Xiumin chuckled. “Come on~~ This is the only day we can have fun before I went to Japan again later ....” Xiumin begged her and she looked back only to found her dear boyfriend pouting. She chuckled , “You absolutely know how cut you are with that pout huh ?” she said and he laughed in victory.

Since their meeting on the cafe around eight years ago , they began to know each other and they began to dating since three years ago. Xiumin was the latest member to date though he is the oldest one , and his relationship was the cutest one. His fans are very supportive , though the fans are also supportive to the other members’ relationships but they are really close with Eunmi and there’s almost no one who send her threats.

Eunmi is also a master fansite of Xiumin , where most of Xiumin’s fans will go to check what he’s doing. She also the staff who updated EXO-L staff diary , notice and events. She was best known amongst EXO-L in Korea or even outside Korea. She is fluent in Korean , English , Japanese ,  Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin) , and French. She was also one of SM’s language teacher.

“Anyway , your popularity are amazing you know. Everyone seems to know you” Xiumin and Eunmi laughed , “What ? No way , my boyfriend sure the one who’s popular” she said as they walking to the lift. “No , I mean it , your photos are all over the internet. Making buzz , you know” Xiumin said again and she chuckled. “That’s because of you though” she said and he laughed , “Naw , let’s go and enjoy the day before it’s end” Xiumin said as they exited the big building and went to the parking lot.

“Where are we going ?” she asked him as soon as they already entered his car , “You’ll see “ he smirked slightly leading a frown to Eunmi. “Don’t try to bring me to somewhere weird Kim Minseok”
 she said and he just laughed. “You’ll like it , really” he said while driving.

Soon they reached where he was going to take her to , Starbuck. “Really ?” she chuckled and then they both laughed together. “This is where we met eigh years ago and this place watches us how we became a couple. So , yeah” Xiumin said as they entered the cafe , “You’re really very thoughtful Mr.Kim” Eunmi joked and the two laughed together.

“Cafe Mocha with extra whipping cream and Ice Capucinno please” Xiumin ordered and Eunmi smiled , knowing that he knew her favorite the best. “Oh , EXO’s ... Xiumin ?” the cashier who was a girl asked and he nodded while lifted his cap a bit , “Told you , you couldn’t hide” Eunmi laughed. “Unnie annyeong haseyo , I’m one of your fansite’s members” the girl then said to Eunmi and Xiumin laughed back. “Told you , you are famous” he said and Eunmi just laughed it off too.

After he had paid , they both took the coffee after their names were called and sat on the corner of the cafe. “So , what’s your purpose for brought me here ?” she asked him while ‘eating’ her whipping cream on top of her drink , “Just want to remember the old memories , you know” Xiumin drank his capucinno.

“You said it like we’re already 50 years old or what you know” Eunmi said and they both laughed. “Well , our memories are unforgettable though” they both laughed together.

----