You are my guardians.....

Meeting MAMA: Guardians

“She’s awake.” Luhan’s voice filled the room from the speaker of Xiumin’s phone. “She said she’s going to bring us both over in a second.

“Is she ok?!” Xiumin let the worry into his voice as Luhan replied that she was fine. “I’ll wake the others.” They hung up the call and the was a soft pop as JinMae and Luhan appeared in the corner of the dorm. JinMae clutching onto Luhan’s arm for support. “JinMae!” Xuimin ignored that he had just said he would wake the others and ran across the room to her. He replaced luhans arm with his chest and put his arms around her waist to support her. “What did i do? Why are you so weak?”

“Boazi, I need to go wake the others then we will explain everything.” Luhan placed his hand on JinMae’s head, “Well almost everything.” He left entering Lay’s room first.
“You saw her right?” JinMae’s voice was raspy and weak, Xuimin placed them both on the sofa and covered the angel with the quilt once more, resting her head on his shoulder as he nodded. “Don’t fall in love with her.” JinMae’s eyes opened and Xuimin looked at her in desperation, the girl was extremely weaker than she had been when she had left. There was a squeal from Tao’s room, Chen’s voice clearly audible, and filled with shock.

“Tao froze time…. Luhan just moved something without touching it!” He came dashing out into the mainroom and he fell to his knees infront of the weak female form. “What’s happening to us?”

“I’m sharing my power. For the love of Mama do not test yours out inside the house JongDae!” She pulled herself up to sit and put her hand out, “Can i borrow your phone?” Chen hended it over without questioning, “Go and get the other three.” After a quick phone call to Suho, there was a knock at the door, and the rest of exo clambered through the door.

“JinMae!” The males crowded around her and Suho placed his hand on her forehead. “She’s got a fever and i just..flooded my room…” The girl opened her eyes and blinked lazily.

“I’ll be fine. I shared my powers with you all, this is he after effect.” She pulled herself up properly with a thankful smile at Xuimin, “where’s JongIn?” Kai shuffled himself foreward and JinMae placed a hand over his. “I need you..to.. Go and Get Yifan.”

“I don’t know how!” He looked over his hands that glowing with JinMae’s touch.

“You need to imagine him, and then imagine yourself next to him. it isn’t that hard. I promise.” She closed her eyes and smiled slightly, “When you want to return just imagine you and Kris are here with us all. Tell him i sent you, and that he musn’t use his powers.” Kai disappeared with a soft pop. “Yep, he is definately a natural with that power.” She leant back against Xuimin, who reached his hand up to pet her head.

“Guys, I know who the bad angel is….” Xuimin looked around at the youger members. “It’s why JinMae hissed like a cat earlier.”

“Krystal?!” Chen’s eyes widened, “But Minseok-hyung… you have a date with her tomorrow…” JinMae winced in pain, her hand over her chest.

“Chen, now would be a good time to stop talking.” Luhan mumbled. “Xui.. you have to cancel!”

“If i cancel, it will be obvious we know.” Xuimin, rubbed his hand absent mindedly on JinMaes arm, shocking himself at how comfortable having her lay on him was. “JinMae? Can Lay do anything to help you right now?” He tapped her cheek with his finger and she sighed quietly, obviously asleep.

“its her own magic, she can’t heal herself.” Luhan placed his hand on Xuimins shoulder. “We are all worried about her. She just needs to rest a little, when kai gets back we can wake her up.” Xuimin nodded silently.

“You know so much…” Sehun looked over at Luhan, who shrugged.

“I’ve known her longer.” He pulled out a notebook and opened it. “I wrote notes.”

“You wrote this stuff down?! Isn’t that dangerous? what if someone finds the notes?!” Sehun’s eyes were wide.

“They wouldn’t, besides… i knew we would have the powers at somepoint so i made instructiongs to help. Hyung, place your hand on her forehead and see your hand in a freezer.” Luhan smiled as Xuimins hand Iced over. “Chanyeol, you just need to sit under the same quilt. your body temperature will have automatically adjusted.”

“You knew this would happen?” Lay scratched his head, not reacting to the pop of Kai and Kris appearing.

“No, She did. She’s been planning this with Luhan for months, things could have gone two ways. One, The guy she loves, will love her back. Two, He will fall for Krystal. It seems she is preparing for the latter.” Kris sat down next to Tao, who flung his arms around the elders neck hugging tightly.

“Nobody would be that stupid right? to fall for Krystal?” Chanyeol was playing with baekhyun’s hair as diva male lay in his lap sleepily.

“That’s only up to one guy out of us 12, Right Luhan?” D.O questioned, luhan nodded. “I think it’s all piecing together now….”

“And which guy it that one out of 12?” Chen asked and eleven pairs of eyes swung round to Xuimin.

“M..Me?!” Xuimin pointed to himself blinking rapidly.

“Wow… You really are oblivious hyung!” Luhan snickered. He placed a hand on his hyungs shoulder and patted gently, “She picked you. Did that not click?”

“I thought i was just selected, i didn’t think she meant that she specifically picked me!” Xuimins gaze dropped down to the girl sleeping on his shoulder, “So i just have to not fall for Krystal? Easy! I’m in love with someone else anyway.”

“JinMae?” Chen winked and Xuimin scowled at the younger, but nodded a little.

“Hey, how do we know that JinMae isn’t the bad angel?” Sehun looked round, “I mean, this could all be set up to seduce Xuimin….”

“If that was true, we would already be in massive trouble.” Kai pointed out, “Besides, Xuimin said he saw Krystal with shadows… right?” As Xuimin opened his mouth to reply there was a tiny pop as a new female appeared in the corner.

“Damn it JinMae! i knew it!” She froe spotting the room full of males, “Hello, I am HaeMin.” She bowed, her blonde hair falling towards the floor as she did. The twelve males bowed their heads back to her. “I’m Her second in command.” She jabbed her thumb towards JinMae who grumbled.

“Shut up Worry wart! I’m fine!” She shifted herself up, “I was just sleeping.”

“Just sleeping?! You shared your powers! With humans!” HaeMin tapped her foot on the floor in annoyance.

“Would you like a seat?” Luhan stood up and offered her his spot.

“Thankyou LuHan.” The blonde smiled brightly before sitting herself down, her wings had a hint of purple to them as she folded them neatly behind her. “JinMae, You’re not going to be strong enought to protect them now!”

“I don’t need to be. I’m experiencing a phase 3…..” JinMae ran a hand through her hair.

“Phase 3?!” HaeMin squeaked, “This is bad! She’s this close?” HaeMin looked round worried and then explained to the males. “Phase 3 is where the bad angel attracts our powers, sort of like absorbing them. It leaves us weaker to her attacks.” JinMae’s head snapped to the door.

“Manager T-10 seconds!” She threw the quilt over HaeMin, luhan and kris, then shuffled Tao and Kai in front to lean against the blonde as they mumbled apologies for the weight. She twisted her bracelet for her disguise and then lay back across Xiumin’s lap just as the door beeped.

“Ah you are all awake! You have a photoshoot, you all better get ready! Is JinMae coming too Chen?” The manager held his phone to his ear and as Chen nodded he mumbled to the phone about an extra passenger. As the manager left, they waited for conformation that he wasn’t going to be back before allowing the two males and HaeMin out.

“Hae? Take Kris and Luhan home?” Jin Mae stood and looked over at Baekhyun. “Can i have the spare clothes we brought yesterday?” Baekhyun nodded and made his way out to retrieve them.

“What If…” HaeMin started up but JinMae held up a hand to silence her, giving her a stern look.

“You are to follow orders, i will explain more later. Is that understood?” She looked over the other angel who nodded briefly.

“Yes Unni” She took hold of Kris’s arm and Luhan’s hand. JinMae let the amused look cross over her face as Luhan squeezed the hand gently. “I’ll stay with LuHan until you are done playing human”

“I don’t doubt it HaeMin-ah!” JinMae giggled before the three disappeared. JinMae thanked Baekhyun as he dropped off her clothes and then dashed off into Luhan’s dorm room to change. She frowned at her reflection before turning off her disguise.

“I think the original looks better too.” Kai’s voice in her ear made her jump. She turned and swatted him.

“Yah! I could have been changing!” She scowled as he laughed, “Don’t abuse your powers JongIn!” She placed her hands on her hips as the door swung open to the four Exo-M members.

“Whats going on?” Xiumin only took one look to know what had happened. “Kai! Don’t just appear like that! especially in a girls changing area!” Kai snickered and disappeared again. “Come on JinMae, time to be Chen’s cousin.” He reached to her wrist at twisted it until her korean disguise was there once more. “I think you look fine in both looks.” He shrugged and Chen rolled his eyes impatiently.

“You are one disobediant cousin! Come on!” He took her wrist and pulled her out followed by the others. JinMae glared at Kai as they got into the van beside the K one.  

“JinMae, we’ll yell at him later ok?” Tao patted her on the hand, earning a jelous glance from Xiumin. “Oh Hyung! i almost forgot. Luhan text, he said he wants you to text him later, He has an idea.” Tao nodded is head in JinMae’s direction, pointedly.

“Ah, ok” Xiumin took out his phone and sent a message to Luhan. Then he patted his shoulder at JinMae, she shuffled closer and smiled gratefully, resting her head on his shoulder and yawning. “lu-ge said to call him when we are back.” Xiumin put his phone back in his pocket. the journey took an hour. The vans pulled to a stop and xiumin leaned himself out from under JinMae and pressed his lips to her forehead, watching her smile in her sleep before gently shaking her awake. “JinMae-ah… it’s time to wake up, we are here.”  The Girls eyes opened slowly and she sat up, her hair sticking to the carseat. Xiumin chuckled and smoothed her hair out. “Come on sleepy. Your cousin and his friends have to work.”

“Ok, just give me a minute and i’ll follow you.” She sat up and raised her fingers to her forehead. “Why is it so warm?” She shook her head and made her way out to follow the others.

“JinMae-ssi, would you like to wait over there?” The manager pointed over to a couch at the back of the room, “Your cousin is just in hair and makeup, would you like a drink?” He smiles at her and she shakes her head softly, the soft brown curls of her disguise, swaying with the motion.
“I’m not thirsty, thankyou.” She bowed and sat herself down to wait.

“So polite, you can’t possibly be related to Jongdae.” The manager grins, as Chen approaches them and JinMae giggles behind her hand. Chen scowls and holds his mobile out to JinMae.

“Here, Kai thought you might be bored, you didn’t bring your mobile with you right?” Chen ruffled JinMaes hair. She made it look like she was hugging him and then whispered in his ear.
“I don’t really know how to use it….” She blushed at her lack of knowledge. The manager turned as the other 9 entered.
“We’ll start with Suho and Chanyeol’s solo shoots. You 8 can keep JinMae company.” He smiled before making his way to greet the photographer with Suho and Chanyeol. THe others watched the two pose, JinMae in awe at how sophisticated the two look. Xiumin clears his throat and sneakily slips his arm around JinMae.

“Want me to teach you to use Chen’s phone?” JinMae nods enthusiastically, and in the end Chen ends up with 20 selcas of JinMae and Xiumin, even kai and tao joined in for a few, on his phone.

“Xiumin and Chen next!” JinMae shut the phone off and turned her attention to the shoot, watching them both pose in classy manners and then playful. JinMae smiling at the playful side of Xiumin, and blushing when they make eye contact. The two wander over after they are finished, Kai and Tao replacing them.

“How was playing the games?” Xiumin smiled as he flopped himself back down next to her.

“I didn’t play any.” She mumbled and handed Chen his phone adding, “Thanks though.”

“You must have been bored.” Chen winked and then turned his phone back on.

“You two look like you were having fun.” She giggled, “It was amusing to watch.”

“Glad you found us amusing!” Xiumin puffed out his cheeks. JinMae grinned and poked his rounded cheeks.

“Boazi, thats is definately what you are when you do that!” She snickered as Xiumin froze at being called Boazi by the angel.

“I spent a lot of time with LuHan.. picking up nicknames is a habit.” She scratched her head a little. “Sorry…”

“Don’t be, I don’t mind” He smiled and reached out to pat her head gently.

 

Hours passed before the photographer was satisfied with the shots. JinMae bit her lip and twiddled her thumbs as she waited to leave. He nerves were growing with every small movement of the Exo Members hands. She hadn’t taught them what to do with them yet, it would be a disaster if they were to do anything in the presence of their manager.

“You ok?” Sehun hooked his arm around her shoulder and she nodded lightly,

“Just tired.” She slipped herself out from his arm and ruffled his hair. “where are the others?” She linked her arm through his.

“By the van, i came to you out, Noona. Seems our fans found us” He looked at her funny as she smiled brightly. “What?”

“You called me Noona!” JinMae squealed happily and hugged him.

“well you essentially are, you know as Chen’s cousin…” He shuffled his feet and grabbed her arm. “come on. the others are waiting…” He dragged her out Through a tangle of Fans and shoved her into the Van, Thankully Xiumin was there to catch her as Sehun jumped in too and the van sped away.

“Never fails to amaze me how they find us everytime…” D.O shook his head.

“You guys switched up the vans…?” JinMae looked around the van of Mainly Exo K members.

“Xiumin and Kai swapped.” Suho smiled, “After this morning we thought you might want to avoid him.”

“You didn’t think this through…..” the males turned to the girl confused, “There aren’t enough seats… and if we keep standing the driver wont be able to see…” She pointed to the 6 seats and then the 7 of them.

“Ah….” Chanyeol shrgged, “Easy, You can sit on someones lap. How about Umin-hyung?”

“Yah!” Xiumin scowled at Chanyeol who grinned. JinMae smiled with a twinkle in her eye and sat down on and empty seat. Chanyeol ended up with Baekhyun on his lap instead, JinMae snickered and pulled off Baekhyn snapback, sticking it on her head and pulling it down to block out the light.

“Here” Xiumin handed her his earphones and pressed play. Music filled her ears and she sighed happily.

“What did you play for her?” Suho looked over from his seat with D.O.

“Christmas Day. The korean version.” Xiumin shrugged and folded his arms leaning back in his seat. The journey back seemed shorter than when they had been on their way, the weather dark with the winter.

“Guys! it’s snowing!” Chanyeol jumped out of the van as it stopped, swiftly followed by the others.

“Snow?” JinMae looked around in awe. “it’s pretty!”

“You’ve never seen snow?!” Baekhyun shook his head lightly, “How you are our guardian? Surely at some point….” JinMae shook her head.

“I was never need in winter for some odd reason. and i never saw a point in using my power for it.” She held her hand out, catching a perfect snowflake on her palm.

“So we have seen our first snow of the year with JinMae?” Chen hooked his arm around Tao as they all looked up to the snow falling.

“Actually JongDae we are seeing Her first ever snow with her…” Sehun linked arms with Kai and they all stood just watching. Snow collected in their hair and the cheeks turned pink with the cold, almost half an hour passed before the made their way into their dorm.

“I have to go get ready. Krystal will be here soon…” Xiumin frowned.

“She’s coming here?” JinMae, switched her disguise off and held out her hand. “Someone lend me their phone. i have to get out of here!” She froze at a small knock, She twisted her disguise back on and sat herself calmly in Lay’s lap. Ignoring Xiumins jelous look, “Answer it, it’s her.”

“I’ll answer, you go change hyung!” Chen shuffled towards the door, JinMae and Lay started a game of rock, paper, scissors to pass the time.

“Oh Your cousin is still here!” Krystal smiled sweetly and JinMae stood, ignoring the warning signs in her head. She bowed slowly.

“Hello, I’m JinMae. Nice to meet you. I apologize for my behavior yesterday. This is all quite new to me.” She smiled as she straightened out, the males in the room watching her in awe.

“Krystal i’ll be ready in two minutes, i just need to find my coat…” Xiumin stopped as he also watched the angel introduce herself. He picked his coat up and smiled. “Shall we go?” They watched the two leave before JinMae collapsed on the couch.

“Are you ok?” Tao patted the females head as she nodded, “I’ll call Lu-Ge for them to go pick up Kris and come here….” A soft pop in the corner alerted the use of teleportation.

“Or they could just turn up.” Suho grinned.

“I noticed the surge, Unni!” HaeMin scowled, “He went out on that date?!”

“HaeMin-ah… we need explain to them why they have their powers, stop worrying, i’m fine.” JinMae shook her head. “You have the powers because she cant take them from humans. If she cant drain them we have a better chance of defeating her.”

“But that doesn’t explain what happens if Boazi falls for her.” Kris sat himself calmly down and allowed Tao to lean on him.

“Then I will cease to exist.” JinMae shrugged. “As of now, i’m don’t guard you. You are my Guardians. The best we can do is wait.”

“Hey JinMae?” Luhan tilted his head as the angel hummed. “Maybe we should check up on them?” The angel hesitated, but 30 minutes later they were crouching behind a wall, spying…..

 
 

There we go! the third will be up as soon as it's finished! <3 thankyou for supporting Meeting MAMA! <3