Chapter 1

Life Like in A Drama : 1st Stage

~ I know it's been very long time I didn't update this story. Not that I don't want to update this but, my lovely grandmother passed away 2 weeks ago. That's why I can't update this story as soon as I want. But this time I will update this for you who already subscribes and comments, thank you to you all...

 

~ Youngjae PoV ~

            HUFFTTT.....Finally this day is coming. The day that we’re waiting for. My name is Choi Young Jae. I am one member of the Korean Rookie Boyband called GOT7. Today is the day that very important for us. Today is the day that we will do our first debut. Me and the other 6 members are already waited for this day. Moreover the other members. They’re already waited for this time much longer than me. They had been trained for almost 2 or 3 years. While me? I only trained for seven months. But our CEO, Park Jin Young or more known as JYP said that I made this group more perfect than they already are. He said that I fill the perfect space that he felt empty before I join. I don’t even know what the meaning of his words. Because I think that I didn’t deserve to be in here, between them. They already fight and sacrificed more longer and harder than me. But the other members always said that there’s no problem with how long we’ve been trained but the important thing is our skill. Yet I feel not deserve this spot.

“Hey,what’s with that kind of face?” asked Mark hyung, the oldest between us. His character is really calm and wise.

“Nothing, hyung. I just nervous. That’s all.” I answered.

“Still thinking that you didn’t deserve this?,” now JB hyung said that, “Come on, Youngjae. I already said a thousand times, throw away that thought already. This is your place, here. Between Us. Be a part of Us.” Said JB hyung again. And I can just sigh. It’s true that’s no one here who doubt me, it’s just me who always feel didn’t worth it.

“What if fou look for ice drink? To make you calm a bit. Besides, our turn to performour turn is still a bit long.” Jinyoung hyung gave an advice.

“Maybe you’re right, hyung. I must calm my mind a bit. I’ll go looking for ice drink now. Thanks, hyung.”

“Anytime...” answered Jinyoung hyung.

“Don’t take too long, ok??,” JB hyung remind me.

“Ne, hyung.”

            Jinyoung hyung is absolutely right. A little cool drink make my heart and my mind calmer then before. This time I was in the corridor of waiting room of a music building, the place where we will have our first performance. There are a lot of doors with different words on it. The waoting rooms for stars that will perform here. And a lot of people look so busy here. Most of them are managers, stylists, and make up artist that busy bring the wardrobe of their artists. They pass me without realise who I am. Of course they didn’t know me, I just was going to debut today. And when I pass one door, I can’t take my ayes away from the letter that attached to the door. BANGTAN SONYEONDAN (BTS). I know them. Who didn’t? 7 namja who shake noona’s heart. I know I’m not a ‘noona’. I even not a ‘yeoja’. Don’t give that weird look. Even if I’m not a yeoja, is it wrong for me to like them? No, right? Because I can’t help it. They have unique style. A different style from the other boyband. Their dances are different. Just look at their performance, you will fall for them. And their concept for this comeback is just great. Their concept more manly than last year. I really like it. And one member that really catch my eyes is V. His 4D charachter really can make people look at  him. Sometime he look cute, sometime he look so cool. Ugh...!! why was I act like this? I act like a girl who has crush on a boy. Aish!!!! Go away!!! I shake my head to wash away the weird thought of mine. Too deep in my inner world, make me didn’t realise that I was already stand in front of their room too long.if there’s people that saw me like this, they might thought I’m crazy or weird or something. I must go back, JB hyung and the others must be looking for me already.

‘Byuuurrrrrrr’

            Suddenly, coffe ice in my grasp slip when I turned my body to leave. Seems like I cause a trouble here. Aish!!! Choi Youngjae!! You’re really careless. How could your careless caome in time like this? Look!! Because of your careless, you made people’s clothe dirty.

~ end of Youngjae PoV~

            No one between them open thir mouths. The three of them just too shocked by what had just happened.

“OMO!!! Oh My God!!! I’m so sorry!!! I didn’t mean to do that, really! I’m sorry...” said Youngjae. While wiping the dirt in the clothe of the person in front of him.

“ani,,,gwaenchana...”said that person.

“How could you said it’s okay. This is not okay. I make your clothe dirty. How if  I--..”Youngjae’s words cut, whn h lifted his head and saw the clothe’s owner. “V sunbae!!!,” he scream make two people in front of him startled. “OH MY GOD, SUNBAENIM! I’M REALLY SORRY. I REALLY DIDN’T MANT TO DO THAT!” said Youngjae histrically. An before V can open his mouth to say something, the door in front of them is being open.

“Yak! V, Hope-ah. Where have you been? Our turn to perform is after this. Eh? What happen to your clothe?,” asked the one who opened the door. Before V could answered the question that been asked by no other than his leader, RapMon, Youngjae with his panic voice interrupted.

“What?? You’ll gonna perform now?? Eottokhae? Eottokhae? Your clothe, eottokhae??” said Youngjae. All of the people there just confused. Because, they didn’t have a clue who is Youngjae and what is his bussiness there.

“Who is this kid?,”askd RapMon to V and J-Hope who just shake their head, sign that they didn’t know him either. When the one who bcome the main topic didn’t even stop blabbering about V’s dirty clothe. After a while, V open his mouth.

“Hey,hey. Stop it. You don’t need to worry, okay? I already said that I’m okay, right?,”

“But--,”

“I still have another clothe in my bag. So it’s alright,”V cut him.

“Jinjja gwaencahana?,” asked Youngjae and V answered with smile and nod.

“Now, if you don’t mind. I must change my clothe  so, can you please move a bit because you kinda block my way a bit.” Said V with his respect. Altough V know that this boy must be younger than him, but they just meet of course he will respect new people.

“Oh,,ne. Mianhae,,,” said Youngjae and shift his body to the side. “Igeo,,V sunbae...” youngjae called when V open the door.

“Hm???”

“Is it really...okay?” asked Youngjae just to make sure. V smile and nodded his head than enter his waiting room. The other members follow V to their room with the curious eyes on Youngjae. After the door closed, Youngjae took a long breath.

“Daebak Choi Youngjae. You just leave bad impression for the first meet with one of your favorite sunbae. Aish!!! Stupid careless Youngjae!!!,” said Youngjae whil ruffle his hair into mess because of frustation. After that he leave that place.

 

~ V PoV ~

            I really didn’t know what is with today. Today is just not my day I guess. From the moment I woke up till now.

“You know him, V?,” asked Rapmon hyung when I’m gonna change my dirty clothe with a new one.

“No. I don’t know him. That’s the first time I see his face. Right, Hoseokkie hyung?,”

“Hm,,he’s already stand in front of our room when we came back from the toilet,” said J-Hop hyung.

“So, who is he? Why is he standing in front of our waiting room?,” asked RapMon hyung. Suddenly, Jimin gasp and that make all of us turn to him.

“Wae?,” I asked.

“What if he’s sasaeng fans that following us here?,” said Jimin.

“No way. He even didn’t look like that,” answered me.

“How could you know? There’s possibility for it. If he’s not sasaeng fans, then for what he standing in front of our waiting room? Only God know how long h’s been standing there,” said Jimin again.

“Jimin is probably right. It’s just weird. On top of that, he is namja. That’s make things weirder,” added Suga hyung took Jimin’s side.

“But he didn’t even look like one. Don’t you see his face when he kept asked me if I was alright or not? Even if he’s really sasaeng fans, why don’t he just hugged me? Took my photo, or something that a real fans will did? Yet, h just worried about my clothe,” answered me. Hyungdeul, Jimin and Jungkook look at me with their curious eyes. Actually I even felt weird. Why was I so persistant to make my co-members believe that that person is innocent, when I really didn’t know who he is.

“You sure you don’t know him? Because from what I just hear right now, you sounds like you know him good enough to said those words,” Jin hyung said made things are more confusing to me.

“I don’t know. I just,,,,,” what can I say now? I really didn’t know what I suppose to say. “ah,,whatever. I must change this clothe first. We will perform, right?,” I said than get up to get myself change.

            Finally our performance is finish. We did it great. I relief that our fans seems to like it. We back to our room to take a rest.

“Hyungdeul!!! Come here for a second,,” called Jungkook all of sudden make the six of us come near him.

“What is it, Kook-ah?,” asked RapMon hyung.

“Is that a namja who had dirtied V hyung’s clothe?,” said Jungkook while pointed his finger to the screen TV in our waiting room. We looked up and the face of that boy who we’re talked about appeared. So,,,he’s one member of that rookie boyband that make a debut this year.

“Ah,,,,So,,he’s a member of rookie boyband,,” said Jin hyung made me turned my head to him.

“I already told you guys. He doesn’t even look like what all of you thought before,” I said.

“We’re sorry, okay,” said RapMon hyung.

“It’s not me you’re sorry for,”

“If we meet that boy again, we will say sorry to him,” said Suga hyung. And the other nodded their head in agreement. I look at the screen again. Watching their performance. Look like from now, me and him will meet often.

            Aishh!!! What did I just said? Is this mean that I’m hoping to meet him again? Oh My God, Kim Taehyung. You must be really tired for having such a nonsense thought like that. I must take a rest now.

~ end of V PoV ~

 

~^~ To be Continued ~^~