I'm kim sungmin

the holiday

Ps. im so sorry for me to less update and im sorry if this not good *bow

 

"MOM...MY??"

I dont know what happen , but now i just felt someone held my hand and drag me to hide. But i still can hear my mother voice tell her bodyguard to search me. When i hear my mother voice disapear, i brave myself to look out and locate my mother but she's allready gone. And than i hear Cho Kyuhyun voice, "why are you so reckless??" And finally i know who is the one save me from my mother. 

"Thank you" i said, but then i see our position. He held me close to him just like he was hugging me from behind and its make my heart pounding like crazy.

"You are welcome, but please next time be more carefull. Coz i still want to see this story " he said with jokingly tone

"OMO....WOOKIE..." suddenly i remember that i leave Wookie alone

 

After me and Cho Kyuhyun find Wookie, Wookie just hug me while crying coz she think that i was abducted. Then we plus Cho continue to buy my needed for shool. 

 

*at Lee residence

"Honey, where is my daughter?"

"I dont know sweetheart"

"Yah...you promise me youu will find my daughter in 3 days. And now its a week. I want my daughter comeback. And i see her today in city, just ask your bodyguard to search her now"

"Let her be swetheart, if she tired she will come home byherself"

"No...look after her now" mrs Lee yell to her husband and leave mr Lee office

"you will be alright sweety? I will not search you, just comeback here if you get tired" mr Lee said to sungmin photo on his table.

 

"YAH...CHO...why you always come here?"

"Good morning,granpha. I come here to pick up Wookie"

"Who are you call me granpha? And i dont like you being with Wookie"

Sungmin hear Kim granpha voice and she already know who's the one that granpha yelling at, like usual Cho Kyuhyun always come to pick up Wookie and granpha always yell to him but always allow Wookie go to sChool with him.

"Come on minne before granpha can Chop Kyuhyun" Wookie grab my hand and rush to main door

"Bye..bye..granpha, minne and i will go to sChool now" Wookie said to her granpha and kiss his cheek and rush grab Kyuhyun wrist and dash to sChool

 

"Good morning class...today we have a new student, her name is sungmin" teacher introduse me to class

"Good morning, my name is Kim sungmin and i'm ryeowook cousin. Please take care off me" i bow politely to class.

When the last bell ring, i dash to bathroom coz i can't longer keep it, i need to pee badly. And i bump to a couple senior and i dont even ask for pardon coz 'im in rush.

After done my bussines in bathroom, i want to comeback to class and get my stuff and going home,but i get myself block with some senior. So i just bow politely to excuse my self but one of them stop me.

"Where do you think you go?"

"Class,why?"

"Dont you remember, you own us something?"

"What?i dont remember own you something"

"You bump us earlier and you have to paid it"

"Wow...is it what u call 'bullied'?" i ask them with passion. But the next thing i remember i got my hair pulled and i got some strach.

 

"What happen to you?" Wookie ask me with teary eyes

"I got bullied. Hahahha" i answer her with a vigor

"And why are you happy?"

"I never got bullied and this is fun..hahahha" i answer her with a grin

 

When we reach Kim's house, i see granpha yell to another granpha that i never see.

"Get you face from my home, Cho. And i will never let your grandchild cross my fence again" 

"Just like i like to here Kim. And dont worry about my grandchild, as long your grandchild not seduce my grandchaild, he will not come here." And he goes without turned.

"And for you, young lady never ever to meet that Cho grandchild again, i will make sure you will follow me " Kim granpha said to Wookie

Wookie running to her room with teary eyes and i just make a mental note to finish this family fight and help Wookie.