Kim Hyoyeon and Nicole Jung

It's started with a Clash

Jessica's POV

"Are you okay,miss?" asked Seohyun worriedly."I-I'm..o-okay" she answered stuttered.I bet she got scared when she almost bumped."We're sorry"said mushroom (you know already who is mushroom I'm talking about!)

"Hey Tiffany,why WE? You should the only one saying sorry" I said."What do you think I'm doing? I just said WE because the car that WE ride almost bumped her.I thought you learn English subject?" she answered to me sarcastically,okay I really pabo.I just shut my mouth..

"I should sorry too,I'm sorry" the girl said calmly now,I thought she would be freak-out because TIFFANY almost hit her. Well normal girls we're really be angry right now if might,but this girl not.Maybe she's abnormal?

"It's okay by the way I'm Sunny,and there are my best friends"the friendly Sunny extend her hand to her. "I'm Nicole Jung"she said and accept Sunny's hand and shake.Really huh? A Jung too? I thought to myself. "Hey Jessie are you blood related to her?"asked Tiffany. "Maybe face related?" I replied sarcastically. "Ha? But your not look a like"

"Exactly Tiffany,I'm not the only Jung" I said,seriously who is the real pabo between me and this mushroom -____-!. "So your a Jung too?" Nicole asked while smiling. "Duh, It just mention it about 30 seconds ago" I thought,well it's gonna be rude if I say it personally. I just answered a simple 'Yeah'

"Unnies! We are almost 10 minutes late again!!" alarmed Seohyun,this kiddo is really a grade concern but wait-? We almost 10 minutes late!!!? "Yah, you 2ny really talkatives.Let's run,we're late don't you know!" I said panicking. Sunny and Tiffany widened their eyes,at first we almost late 10 minutes because of me and now this 2ny added 10 minutes again because they we're talkatives. -_____-!

"Nice to meet you Nicole Jung!!" we shout unison while running,she shout back too and said "Wait!! Wait for me" and she run too,is she planning to add 10 minutes again so it will be 30 minutes we're late? Is she want to more asked to us something? Obviously she also talkative person too,promise!

END OF BIPOLAR JESSICA POV

 

Yuri's POV 

It's almost 20 minutes and the new victims for my pranks is still not here. Hmp.Like I care,that girls get attention too much of guys. Sorry once a playgirl is always a playgirl.But really in my past I'm not a playgirl, it's because of h----". "I'm sorry Mr.Kang!!" suddenly five girls come in while catching their breaths.Are they come from a horse racing?

I realized that they are Jessica,Tiffany,Seohyun,Sunny and Nicole. Wow my new victims is here I thought they all absents,Nicole Jung I already know her so she's except for the pranks that we will do sooner or later. Don't think that we're bad,we just give them the new transferes a warm welcome. We're not bullies okay? But don't worry we're gonna be stop in pranking if we don't want to anymore,but for now just go with the flow.

"You girls,go to my office later!!" said Mr.Kang angry,uh-uh most of all he hates is those who are lates.tsk,don't worry I will pray for them.

"But---"

"No buts,Ms.Seo!!"

So the poor girls,just obeyed Mr.Kang said. We just smirk,"I hope Seo Joo Hyun still have learn in our professors lectures" Yoona said and chuckled. "You just don't want to have a competition for the class top,I saw her grades and that's so high"Sooyoung.

"Whatever unnie"

"Hey by the way girls,let's absent later" dorky leader said.

"Why?"we whisper.

"Hello!! my cousin will be arrived to Seoul,she's from Incheon" Taeyeon said.

"Why just can't you unnie? I don't want to have absent!" said protesting Yoona.

"You don't want Yoona? Then okay Yuri and Sooyoung i'll treat you later" said Taeyeon smirking.

"I'm just joking unnie,for the sake of foods I'll absent" Yoona said hesitating.

 

Kim Hyoyeon is Kim Taeyeon's cousin,obviously by their same surname KIM. Me,Sooyoung and Yoona thought they are sisters but definetly not. The time runs,and it's time for lunch break. I still don't forget my plan pranks for our new victims.well sorry for them.

END OF POV.

 

You will know more about KIM HYOYEON maybe on next,next chapter. Are you wondering why Yuri become a playgirl? Is it because of her or him? Keke..Teaser.

I only need. VSC. Thank you :)