The Populars

It's started with a Clash

Taeyeon's POV

"Pfftt--Hahaha" we burst in laughter,can't hold back our laughters anymore."What's with the noise at the back?" asked Mr.Kang our professor."Ugh.Nothing sir,just continue on lecturing"said savior Yoona,wew she just don't want to be scold by our professor."Okay then,if you say so Im Yoona then answer the problem infront"said him and smirk.

Uh-uh,a combination of number,letters,symbols and whatsoever that I didn't know what's writing on the white board.But Yoona just smile confidently,okay I knew it people may think she dorks like me,prankster like Yuri and shikshin like Sooyoung but I honestly say that she's a smart among of us."Perfect Ms.Im"said the prof. with unbelieve look at his face.We gave her a high-five,that's cool.Wondering why burst in laughter?

(Flashback)

We are here in dean's office,well we're able to come in this place just US. "Jessica Jung SooYeon?"said Yuri making me look at her."Oh look Tae we have a new transferes again for this year and uh all girls"she added. "Why you look so dissapointed Yuri? Your hoping that boys are the new transferes right?"teased Sooyoung.

"Whatever"

"Let me unnie"Yoona said and grab the folder in the table,me and Soo take the two left folders too.I open it and first I saw is a hangul name in a bold letter."Tiffany Hwang Mi Young" I thought and wait there's a picture. "Are they applying jobs? Hahaha with their pictures too?"Yoona joked and laugh."That was so funny Yoona"I said sarcastically.

"But at least we already know who is them" Yuri said while smirking. I knew it,we have a new victims for pranks for this year.Everytime this school have a new transferes,we're going to give them  warm welcome. *smirk* but don't think we're badass,it's just for fun.

"Wait I forgot something"said Sooyoung,make us look at her.She have a marker in her hand,I was just curious and asked to her"What are you going to do?"

"Watch and learn"

Are you asking what shikshin do? Well she drawing a mole in Lee Soon Kyu's picture. "Pfft.Haha!! Lee Soon Kyu?" it's her hangul name written on a folder,Sooyoung also laugh."Me too unnie,me too!!"Yoona said excitedly and grab the marker from Sooyoung,I watched what was she's drawing."Hahaha,a frog eyes?"Yuri laughed.Yuri draw something funny too,it's unfair right? I'm their leader but they go first?

Is 'follow the leader' is still existing now? I just sigh,then it's my time to play Hwang Tiffany's picture.I draw a eye bag in her low eye and it's really look like a eye bag because the marker is black.I can't help but to laugh loud with my ahjumma laugh. I really felt sorry for this girls keke. And because it's first day it's too early in the morning,and yeah luckily that four new victims are same rooms as ours we're going to steal their chairs. Bwahahaha!!

(End Of Flashback)

And that's why they are now in library because they don't have chairs and I can't really help but to laugh in my mind when I remembered Hwang Tiffany's picture with her eyebags. We're populars,so we're rich and of course we are god's goddesses. "Hey Tae you look like your just came from mental hospital,smiling alone?"Yuri teased to me,I just rolled my eyes.

"By the way I have a new prank again for our new victims"smirk Yuri. "Make sure Yuri unnie that it will be fun for us or I'll dethroned you and instead crowned myself to be a master of prank if it will be failed"threatened Yoona. "I thought Yuri,you are a bird brain" I teased and laugh. "KIM TAEYEON! Answer the solutions infront" Mr.Kang said. Omygee! Solutions? Really with S? Ugh,I regret to teased Yuri. >_<.

END OF POV

 

(The next day)

Jessica's POV

"Yah! Jessie we're damn late"said Sunny to me while Seohyun and Tiffany are on the front seat,we have own cars but we decided just use one since we're almost late 10 minutes,yeah because me. Don't you know that I'm a heavy sleeper? -___-!. They blame me because I'm late to wake up,but why would they come first right? This three is really stupidents.Stupid+Students=. I know what you think the equals is STUPIDENTS? Sorry your wrong it's STUPID+STUDENTS equals THEM. .HAHA.

Okay sorry I'm being a bipolar again,but though it's just a joke if they are stupid then me is also a stupid.Yesterday we decided to just half day even Seohyun kept on protesting that she don't want to absent in first day of college, but whenever I remember that girls makes me boil up mostly named Kwon Yuri?!! She's the hottest? Then I'm the COOLest,not COLD okay? I just shut Seohyun up when I promised that I'll give her a keroro stuffs again.I hope she forgot about it.

We are almost in university's main gate but then ---"Oh my gosh!!!" me,Sunny and Seohyun screamed in the same time while Tiffany closed preventing herself to scream loudly,yes she's really a loud person like she swallowed a megaphone. Why we scream ? Because we almost hit the girl infront of car. Is she insane? Is she want to die?So we hurriedly get out in car to check her.

 

Update Again..Sorry for wrong grammars and wrong typos..Wondering who's the girl they almost bump?
Comment Please.!!