Mistake

Mistake

Club was always a great escape after hours in the studio. Sipping on my another drink, I was listening to Choice37 chatting next to my with BI and Bobby. The kids were already an often guests of every club and sometimes I was worrying about the frequency. But should I really be the one to judge them, when I was doing the same, at even younger age?

 

I looked around the part of club that was visible from my spot. Xin was at a bar with Seung Hyun hyung, goofing around and making the female bartender laugh, Youngbae in the middle of the dance floor. Seungri nowhere to be seen. As always. But I wasn’t looking for him. I was looking for one particular person that I knew was here as well.

 

I stood up and walked to lean on the balcony rail to see the main dance floor better. The club was dark, blinking lights could make your eyes hurt. But then, I noticed something familiar. I smiled to myself and turned around to walk out of the balcony, where VIPs booths were located. When already down on the dance floor I lowered my eyes a little bit, to not to bring too much attention to my persona and tried to walk through the jumping crowd. Finally, after a bit of struggle, I could place my hands around your little waist in an dark-orange mini dress that I knew from before and that helped me to locate you in the crowd.

 

“Having fun, jagi?” I whispered to your ear and when you turned to me I leaned to kiss your lips that I loved so much

 

“Oppa, what are you doing?” you tried to step away from me with your eyes wide opened “I’m not-”

 

“I’m tired of the club already. Let’s go home and celebrate on our own, huh?” I brought you even closer, kissing your sensitive spot behind the left ear and all the naughty thoughts came to my mind. I really wanted to get out of here, and your little resistance was exciting me even more.  “Rather than the music, I want to hear you and screaming my na-”

 

“Ji, what the are you doing” someone punched my arm and I raised my head a little bit annoyed

 

“I’m bu-” I started but then I widen my eyes in shock. In front of me was standing… you! Gray ombre dress, that had to be new because I never saw it in our closet, crossed arms and a frown “Jagi…”

 

When I was trying to understand, your other you managed to escape from my embrace and stood beside the second you. And then I understood. Because of all the work I had lately, not to mention the amount of drinks I had tonight, I completely forgot about… your twin sister.

 

She came to visit you from Daegu, couple of days ago, but because I was stuck in the studio, finishing the album, I could only meet her once. The only different thing between you that I could spot, was that you had you two earrings in left ear, one in the right – while your sister never had them pierced. Now, both of you were standing in front of me with the same looking fierce expression and I could feel my legs changing into marshmallows. I ing kissed and proposed to your sister!!

 

“Omg, baby… I-I am so sorry, I... made a mistake, I thought… she’s wearing your dress and…” I massaged my temples when talking, not even daring to look in your sister’s direction

 

“How could you not recognize it’s not me, after a year of dating and living with me!” you respond through gritted teeth

 

“I wasn’t sleeping for 25 hours and…and I’m drunk….and you look identical” I said but at the same time, even that it was dark, I could now see other differences between you two, then just the lack of pierced ears. Your lower lip was slightly fuller than your sister’s, she had a little scratch-like scar above her collarbone and your fierce stare was giving me more chills than hers.

“So you want to say, that it’s our fault because we’re similar?” you barked again

 

“No no no!! Jagiya! Of course not! I’m sorry!! I wasn’t thinking…” I stepped to you closer and crushed my lips on yours, not even knowing what could I do more. I grabbed you tighter until you finally kissed me back. I could here your sister’s giggle and the ‘I’m going to find Daesung” before she left us alone on the dance floor.

 

Till the rest of the night, I wasn’t taking my eyes and hands off of you. I was thanking God, you’re not angry at me anymore, and I was persistent to let you know, you’re the only woman I see and care about for the rest of the night.