001. (Part 1)

It's Too Late

Min Ho's family is one of the richest family in Korea. He has almost everything. His parents give him whatever he wants because they love him and because he is the only son they have. He lives in a big house, study in a famous school. But no one know, he always lonely, lonely in his own space. His parents love him, yes they are, but they always busy with their work. Eating alone, playing alone,... He get used to it when he was five. He's fourteen now, and things just still like that. He doesn't care at all. Until one day, his parents suddenly bring a little boy into his house, without asking his opinion about it. A strange boy.

"Who's this ?"  

"Min Ho ah, I know this is just so sudden. But from now on, this boy will live here with us." - His father started first. 

"Why ?" - Min Ho asked shortly. 

"I'm sorry dear. But there's something we can't let you know." - His mother said softly and turned to look at the boy behind her. - "Come here, Seung Gi ah. This is your new home."

Min Ho watching in silence. A boy slowly walk out, he seems a bit scared. But Min Ho could say that the boy in front of him is very handsome. He has big brown eyes, brown hair, white skin, and a perfect face. Min Ho keep staring non stop.

"Seung Gi, say hi, this is Lee Min Ho." - Min Ho's mother smiled at the boy to make him relax.

Seung Gi took a step forward, then smiled at Min Ho. His dimple slowly show up.

"Hi, huyng. I'm Seung Gi." - Seung Gi said shyly. It makes him looks even cutier.

Min Ho's heart skip a beat at the sign. He is a little bit surprised with himself. He has never been like this before. There is something about this boy makes him feels different. 

"Umh. " - Min Ho collected himself and tried to be cool as usual. He could see the boy is a little disappointed.

"He is two years younger. Can you take care of him like your brother ?" - His mother smiled and look at her son.

"Why would I ?" - Min Ho answered. He didn't hate the boy at all. But why he have to do that ? He has never met him before. He is a stranger. It really makes no sense.

"Min Ho ah..." - His mother surprised.

"He can live here and do whatever he wants. But I'm not his brother." - Min Ho tried to be cold again. He look at the little boy one more time before walked away.

His parents signed. They look at their son and then look at Seung Gi. This is exactly what they guess. Seung Gi look back innocently, he could feel that something is not right. 

"Come here, Seung Gi ah. We will show you your new room." - Min Ho's mother smiled at him again and then holding his hand, led him to the room upstairs. 

Seung Gi walked in when the door open. He was very surprised with the big room. This is the biggest room he has never had. It's full with mint color, his favourite color. Seung Gi jumped on the bed happily. He was very upset because he will live apart to his mother from now on. But he's still a kid, he didn't know things so well.

Seung Gi got up and ran to Min Ho's mother, then hugged her tightly.

"Thank you, ajjumma." - Seung Gi smiled.

"You're welcome dear. I'm glad that you like it." - She said softly then slowly caress Seung Gi's face. She just met the boy one month ago but she loves him so much, like the way she loves Min Ho. 

Unlike Min Ho, Seung Gi is very sociable and easy to smile. He almost smile with every one he met.

But there's something Seung Gi didn't know, that Min Ho's room is right next to Seung Gi's and they will have to sharing one balcony. 

It's Min Ho's parents arrangement to make the two boys become closer...


Just a short update, I don't have much time :(( But don't worry, I will update the next part tomorrow ^^