001. (Part 2)

It's Too Late

Min Ho lying in the bed, it's 11:30 p.m now but he still coudn't sleep. He keep thinking about what happened today. His parents suddenly brought a stranger into his house and he know they have their own reasons, however, it's just so weird when he thought about that boy. Many questions appeared in his head. Why his parents want him to take care of Seung Gi like his brother ? Is Seung Gi going to stay here forever ? Or his parents decided to make Seung Gi become their new son ? Min Ho keep thinking non-stop. Seung Gi seems like very nice and has good personality. Min Ho remembered the way Seung Gi smiled to him. He could see the innocence in his big eyes, and his smile is very naturally. Thinking about it make Min Ho's heart pumped louder again. He doesn't know much about him, except his name is Seung Gi and he is two years younger, but he could make sure that Seung Gi has a very beautiful smile. 

" What the... " Min Ho suddenly realized what he was thinking about." What am I thinking ?" He sat up and his eyes wide.

Why ? Why he have to care so much about that boy ? He's Lee Min Ho, who doesn't care much about people around him. He's cold hearted, he'd never been good to anyone, sometimes, even his parents.

Min Ho look at his clock, it's almost 12 o'clock now. He has to go to school the tomorrow and he doesn't want to be late.

"Maybe drinking a cup of water will make it better." Min Ho thought.

He slipped out of bed and went to the kitchen, then want back to his room when he finished. On his way back, his eyes caught a light in the room next to his room, but he just noticed it for a minutes and then went back to sleep.

 


 

6:15 am in the morning.

 

"Min Ho ah, wake up son." Min Ho heard a familiar voice by his ear. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his mother sit next to him.

"It's still early, mom. And by the way, you haven't gone to work yet ?" 

"I know it's early, but I want you to have breakfast with us. You don't want to ? " His mom asked softly.

"No, it's just weird. We haven't eatten breakfast together since I was five." 

"I'm sorry, son. But today, we will. Okay, now get up and wash your face, we will wait." Min Ho's mom said then get out of his room.

Min Ho still found it unfamiliar, but he still woke up and went to the bath room.

 

 

When he finished, the breakfast have done already. His father is sitting peacefully and read the newspaper, when his mother is drinking a cup of hot coffee. He has never seen this scene before. Then, he noticed a little one, who sat in the corner of the table and doesn't say anything. He now suddenly realize that his house has a new member now.

"Min Ho ah,  can you sit next to Seung Gi ?" His father asked.

He didn't say, just slightly nodded. He pulled his chair and sat down. He could see Seung Gi is smiling to him again, but he just turned away, tried not to care. He could feel that Seung Gi is feeling uncomfortable, and he could say that his parents saw that too because he could hear them sighed. The mood felt into silence.

"Seung Gi ah, did you sleep well last night ?" Min Ho's mom broke the silence and talked to Seung Gi.

"Umh, I slept very well. Thank you for asking." Seung Gi smiled. 

"Ah, Min Ho yah." His father suddenly turned to him.

"Nae, appaji ?"

"I think Seung Gi will study with you in the same school now."

His father's words make Min Ho noticed that Seung Gi is wearing the same uniform with him. He shocked. Living in the same house, and now is the same school too ?

"I hope that you can help him to get used to this place. Everything here's still new with him by the way. " He continued. 

Min Ho just doesn't know what to do or what to say. He can't against his father, but he can't help Seung Gi too. He looks at Seung Gi in annoyance and he found that Seung Gi was staring at him awkwardly too.

What should he do ?

 

 


I know that I have promised that I will update the previous day, but I was sick so I can't update in the right time :((