CHAPTER 6

[YOU&EXO;] Christmas with EXO [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Please let nothing happen, please.* I closed my eyes and prayed. Hyona's mom is like my mom, i treat her as my birth mom since she had been looking after me ever since my parents passed away.

 

Hyona immediately broke down in tears when she saw her mom lying on the bed in the ward. Wires are attached into her arms connected to a IV pole , her head is bandaged, her right leg is in a cast and she's wearing a oxygen mask. Since the ward is small, we broke into groups to visit omoni. Me, Hyona, Xiumin, Kai and D.O then Baekhyun, Chen, Tao, Suho, Kris and Luhan, Sehun and Lay afterwards.

"U-umma..... " Hyona held her mom's hand, the back of her hand with her thumb. 

"i-ileona ju-juseyo....." She was sobbing in between words, her voice was shaking.

I went towards her and her back. "Everything is going to be alright, Hyona ah." I felt a tear escape from my eyes, i immediately wiped it away. It hurts seeing her mom being in this state. But it hurts even more seeing the girl i love, cry. Yes i love Hyona. Not love as in best friends, but i love her as a special girl in my eyes. I don't know how, i don't know why, but i developed feelings for her. I guess it's not the right time to tell her right now especially in this situation. But i have to tell her before Baekhyun do so, i know he likes her too. I'm willing to sacrifice myself for her, i have to win her heart.

 

End of P.O.V

 

Seconds became minutes, minutes became hours, hours became days, days became weeks. You'll visit your mom whenever you're free, you'll try your best to visit her everyday. Your 12 good friends have been taking turns to accompany you everyday especially Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they will even fight to accompany you to the hospital. 

"Yah knock it off both of you!" You shouted at the both of them in frustration. Once again, they're fighting over who will be accompanying you today.

"Mianhae Hyona ah." Chanyeol apologized, rolling his eyes at Baekhyun.

"Can i go with you today, Hyona ah?" Baekhyun pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Andwae! I want to go with you Hyona ah! Let me accompany you today pleaseeeeeee!" Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun away.

"Uhm...." You thought deeply, shifting gazes at the both of them.

 

"Noona noona!" You shifted your gaze to Sehun, skipping towards you in excitement. *Awww he's so adorable ;u;*  You thought, smiling to yourself.

"Can i go with you? Please please please jeballlll!!" Sehun pouted with puppy eyes. You can't help but to agree. Today's companion: Cutie Sehunnie.

"I'm going with Sehunnie today, mianhae oppas." You apologized to Chanyeol and Baekhyun and walked out of the house with Sehun following behind.

"I won!" Sehun mouthed at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, sticking out his tongue.

"Aishhhhh jinja! That kid is always so lucky!" Baekhyun complained, crossing his arms across his chest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter