CHAPTER 7

[YOU&EXO;] Christmas with EXO [COMPLETED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V


It's Christmas eve tomorrow. And most importantly, it's Hyona's birthday. I wish i could shower her with hugs and kisses on her birthday. I wish i could put on a necklace for her while inhaling the fragrance of her hair. I wish i could cuddle her to sleep and she'll be the first person i see in the morning. I wish i was the one she loves, not Chanyeol. 

-FLASHBACK-

It was finally my turn to accompany Hyona to the hospital. And today will be the day i'll make a confession to her. I have to tell her i like her before Chanyeol do so. I must win her heart, i have to.

 

"Wanna grab some drinks at the cafe nearby? I heard their  frappuccino is daebak." 

"Jinja? Kaja!" She said excitedly and jumped up and down like a kid. She's so cute.

 

"What do you want to drink? My treat." I asked her while glancing at the menu.

"I'll drink what you drink then." She said smiling and walked over to the round table near the counter.

"Two double chocolate frappuccino with extra whipped cream please." I ordered and collected the drinks after a few minutes.

I walked towards the table with a orange hair girl seated patiently waiting for her drinks.

"Gomawo oppa!" She said happily and sipped on the frappuccino.

"It's really daebak!" She gave two thumbs up. Her little actions makes my heart scream and fall deeper for her.

 

*Time for you to confess, Baekhyun ah.* My inner voice ordered me.

 

"Uhm Hyona ah." I listened to my inner voice.

"Nae oppa?" She answered while an innocent look.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter