Chapter: Eight

My Nerdy Vampire.

"Ahhhh!!!! What the hell is this!???" I screamed to myself.

Its once again maths lesson and I'm dying. I swear I don't even know what I don't know. EunJo songsaenim is still busy teaching and I am still struggling.

"SooAh, can you please come up and answer this question." He ordered.

I hung my head low and stood up.

"I-I don't know how." I said.

Everybody started laughing and I felt really embarrassed. Kyungsoo stood up and shut everyone up. He turned to me and he weakly smiled at me. I smiled at him back and I saw EunJo songsaenim crossing his arms. I gulped as he came towards me. 

"Pay attention in class.." He said.

I nodded and he told me to sit down. I sighed and continued writing down the notes, eventhough I don't really understand anything. Soon, the class ended and it was break time. I took Chanyeol's hand and brought him to the rooftop. 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing, I just feel really awful. Everyone seemed to understand the topic. Only I didn't." I pouted.

"Hey don't feel down. You know, I can teach you. If you want to.." He said.

Chanyeol teaching me? Mweheeeeheee. Of course I would like to. I nodded my head signalling him that I would like him to teach me. He ruffled my hair and suddenly Jongin, Baekhyun came to us.

"HEY TEACH ME TOO!" Jongin said.

"You rascals! If its about studies, you guys should trust me!" Baekhyun said.

"Yeah, I think it would be better if all of us were to study together!" Chanyeol said.

I pouted and thought that Chanyeol would decline. I really wanted to study with him alone. Then suddenly Kyungsoo popped out behind the door, scaring the whole lot of us.

"Can I join too? Its been some time since I went to school." He said.

"Uh s-sure." I smiled.

-----------------------------

Right after school, we went to the magazine club room and made it into our study room. Chanyeol sat beside me and he smiled at me. I smiled at him back and looked at the board, where Baekhyun is. He started explaining some maths terms, and I got really confused. Chanyeol who saw me really confuse, he looked at my work and started correcting it. He took something from his bag and gave a book to me. 

"Here is some of my notes. You may refer to them while you are doing the work." He said. 

I opened up the book and there were all the formuas and explaination on it. And for some reason, I was able to understand it. With the help of the book, I was able to understand the topic, at least a bit.

"Your notes are really effective. I really can understand them." I smiled.

"If you want to, I can write it down for you." He smiled.

"Oh no, its okay. I can photocopy it." I said.

"I think its better if I write it for you, don't worry I want to wrote it for you. Don't feel burden." He said.

As we were discussing our work, Jongin suddenly blasted off and I got really shock. 

"I HATE MATHS LIKE LITERALLY." He shouted.

"Uhm.. Baekhyun-ssi, how do we differentiate between plus and minus?" Kyungsoo innocently asked.

"You mean, you don't even know a single thing?" Baekhyun gasped.

"Then, what the hell have you been writing since just now?" Jongin said.

He showed his book and I hung my mouth, his book was full with my name. Chanyeol facepalmed, Jongin bang his head on the table and Baekhyun fainted. 

"I know nothing other than SooAh." Kyungsoo said.

Baekhyun got up and he went to Kyungsoo. He force a smile and patted Kyungsoo's shoulders.

"You need help ASAP." He said.

He took a chair and he started teaching Kyungsoo. Jongin already gave up and slept, and Chanyeol is busy explaining to me. I was able to do some maths sums and was really glad that it was really productive. The other had some errands to do and it was only Chanyeol and I. Just right before we want to walk out from the school, EunJo songsaenim stopped.

"Gong SooAh, you should be at your dorm stuying, what are you doing, flirting with a guy right now." He said.

"Songsaenim, I stayed back to study with my friends, I'm not flirting at all." I said.

"Lies, friends can't study together, they will end up talking to each other. And considering that the both of you are always together, you hink you can even focus?" He asked.

"I don't mean to sound rude but I think you are way too over. As a friend, I am trying to help my friend who is struggling. We did really study. It was productive and she is starting to understand the topic." Chanyeol said.

"Are you trying to say that I can't teach well? Look, I am the teacher and you are just a student. A student's job is not to teach but to learn. So, don't you try to act smart with me, because only teachers are capable to teach. So, starting from tomorrow, after school, report to the remedial room. Make sure you are on time." He said.

He walked away and I sighed. I could clearly see that Chanyeol is pissed off, but I just shook it off and calmed him down. The both of us walked out from the school and I held Chanyeol's hand. He stopped and looked at me. I smiled at him and he weakly smiled back. 

"Ignore him. Let's just calm down." I said.

He nodded and sent me back to the girls dorm. He waved at me and I went into the dorm. I went straight to my room and threw my bag one side. I sat on my study table and sighed. Why is my maths so ish? I rested my chin on my table and sighed again. I dragged myself to the bathroom and went to take a bath. After I was done bathing, I went to cook some food for myself and took the dish that I cooked and ate it while watching TV. 

Putting the leftovers aside, I went to the study table and started taking out the materials to study. 

---------------------------

I woke up, still on at my study area and realized that i fell asleep while studying. 

"Ah, my back is painful." I groaned.

I decided to do some morning stretches and heard some of my bones cracking. That feels really nice. I went to the bathroom and did my dailty routines. I reheated last night's leftovers and ate it as a breakfast. After I'm done, I tied my hair into a fishtail braid and went out from the dorm. As per normal, Chanyeol would be waiting for me and I ran to him. He smiled at me and we dtarted walking to school. Since it has been quite some time since I enrolled in this school, the place doesn't seem eerie anymore. I think if I were to go to the haunted house in the human world, I would probably walked the trail as if nothing is wrong.

The both of us were talking till we didn't realized that we have already reached school. We headed to class and sadly, it was math lesson. Why math on the first period? This doesn't make sense. I went to my seat and Jongin walked to my table and gave me some of the cookies he was eating.

"Oh gomawo." I said.

"No! Don't eat it." Kyungsoo said as he stopped me.

"Why not?" I asked.

"I saw him putting some potions inside the cookie." He said.

I turned to Jongin and glared at him. He grinned at me and then glared at the poker face Kyungsoo. I shook my head and then EunJo songsaenim came in. He started his lessons and I really tried to understand his lesson and I did.

As I expected, he called my name to go to the front and write the answer. I confidently stood up and walked to the front and wrote the answer. I sarcastically smiled at him and walked back to my seat.

"Seems like you studied." He said.

"Yeah, I did. Thanks to my dearest friend, Mr Park Chanyeol." I smirked.

I saw him frown but I gave no . I continued doing what my work, knowing that he is still glaring at me.

-------------------------------

Soon school was over and I was hanging out with the usuals at the magazine club room. I was wondering whether to go for the remedial class.

"Yah, that guy seriously has something against you." Jongin said.

"I know right? He seriously gets on my nerves." I said.

"Ahh, I just can't wait for summer break." Baekhyun said.

"OMG! The summer break! HOW CAN I FORGET THAT!?" I said.

"Chanyeol-ah, I will go ans have the remedial lessons and then enjoy the summer break with you." I smiled.

"Heyyy!!! How about us!?" Jongin, Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo whined.

"Hhaha, fine I will my summer break with you guys too." I smiled.

I took my bag and headed to the remedial class. Well, I'm the only one, I'm not shock. And the room is super dark, like seriously. Suddenly a shadow was behind me and I defended myself.

"Seems like your reaction is quite fast." 

I squinch my eyes and saw EunJo songsaenim, without his clothes on! I covered my face amd turned around.

"W-Why are you not wearing your clothes!?" I shouted.

"Shut up! And from now on, you listen to me!" He said as he took his whip and hit me.

---------------------------------

CHANYEOL POV;

Its a typical morning, I woke up earlier to cook some breakfast for myself. After I was done cooking, I pack my the bag and put the notebook that is filled with mathe notes. I am planning to give to SooAh later on for her revision. After I'm done packing my bag, I went to do my daily routines and got ready for school. As per normal, I would usually wait for her outside the girls dorm so that we can go to school together. I happily walked towards the girls dorm, anticipating what kind of hairstyle she would do. Every single day, she changes her hairstyle it really look good on her. Well, everything looks good on her anyways.

"Hmm... she's a little late today.." I muttered to myself while looking at my watch.

I saw some group of girls walking out and I ran to them.

"Has SooAh came out?" I asked.

"SooAh? She went to school earlier on." One of them said.

I thanked her and they walked off. I scratched my head and then walked to school alone. It kinda feels weird though, not going to school with her.

"Hey, is there something wrong with SooAh?" The inner me asked.

"I have no idea." I replied. 

Soon I reached school and saw SooAh walking out from the remedial room. I walked to her and greeted her, but she walked pass me as if I didn't exist, and she seemed to be murmuring some things that I couldn't understand. I kept on calling her name, but she didn't even turn around. Then, EunJo songsaenim walked out from the room and smirked at me. 

"What did you do to her?" I asked.

"Teach her, just like how a teacher should." He said.

"I swear, if you ever touch her or hurt her, I don't care if you're a teacher, I will haunt you." I said.

"Someone is being protective over her. How pathetic." He smirked.

He walked away and I stared at him. I started walking and walked up to my class and saw SooAh doing maths. I went to her and she ignored me. Kyungsoo turned around and he shrug his shoulders. I sighed and walked to my seat. Jongin is still pouting over SooAh ignoring him. I really need to go down with this. I must know why she is behaving like this.

------------------------------

After school, just before SooAh could walk out from the class. I stopped her and she looked at me, still mumbling some words.

"Hey, here you go. The notes that you wanted." I smiled.

"Hmm... what is this book?" 

Someone snatched the book from me and it was EunJo songsaenim.

"Such useless things." He said as he threw the book away.

"Let me tell you one last time, you can never help her. Because you are the main reason as to why she couldn't study." He said.

He pulled SooAh to the remedial room and I sighed. Is it really true that I'm the reason why she couldn't study? I picked up my notebook and headed to the magazine club room, where the others are hanging out.

"Hey, what's with the long face?" Jongin asked.

I ignored him and sat down while looking at the window, still thinking about what happened just now. I took out the notebook that was supposed to be given to SooAh and looked at it. Is it really that useless? Would this not help her at all? I sighed once again.

I slammed the table and took my things. I just want to go home and forget everything. I walked down to the first floor and headed to my locker to put some of my things inside. Before I left the locker, suddenly I heard SooAh shouted. I'm really sure that was her. I ran to the remedial room and opened the door. SooAh was literally being electrocuted by EunJo songsaenim.

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I shouted.

"What are you doing here? You are interrupting my class." He said.

"How can I? You're hurting her!" I shouted.

H basically threw SooAh aside and my eyes widened.

"How dare y-"

And I was attacked by him, my books were all over the place and he pushed me against the wall.

END OF POV;

Suddenly, I felt a book dropping on me. I took the book and opened it up to see what's inside. It was the notebok that Chanyeol wrote for me. I remembered the time that he said he would wrote it for me, he really did. I came back to my senses and realized that Chanyeol was being attacked. Before he could hit him again, I stopped him and Chanyeol looked at me.

"I saw the notebook you gave me, I can feel the sincerity in it." I smiled.

"SooAh, pull my ring, now quick!" He said.

I nodded and pulled out his ring and the hot guy came. He twisted EunJo songsaenim's tail and he shouted in pain.

"What are you doing to your teacher? And why are you in your monster form!" EunJo songsaenim shouted.

"First thing first, I'm not your student. The nerd me is your student. And look who's talking, you yourself is in your monster form. Well, as a student, we have to follow the examples from the teacher. You taught the nerd me to change to his monster form." He smirked.

"How dare you!" He shouted.

"And you talk about education? This more like a freaking torture. Didn't the nerd me just said not to touch her? Now you got to pay for what you have done to her. Once you hurt her and let alone touch her, you got to go through me." Chanyeol said.

He ran to him and strangled him and slammed him down on the floor. 

"Let me teach you a lesson, a lesson to never touch what a vampire had mark." He said.

He kicked him to end of the room and he crack his joints.

"Now have you learnt your lesson?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I have learnt not touch what belongs to the vampire." EunJo songsaenim said.

Chanyeol turned around and he walked towards me. I tried to hide my bruise that I got from EunJo songsaenim, but with his super good eyesight. He saw it and take a look at my arm.

"That bastard.." He muttered.

"Chanyeol, don't. Please." I said.

"Uhh fine." He said.

We walked out from the school and Chanyeol still doesn't wanna wear his ring although I have gave it to him. He just kept holding my hand and I blushed looking at him from the back. We went to the creepy garden and sat down. He took our some first aid from his bag and started treating my bruise. 

"Pfft.. now you don't have a milky skin. Look what that bastard did to you." He grumbled.

I giggled at him grumbling and he told me to shut up. That cold and heartless vampire....

"Chanyeol-ah.." I called.

"What?" He said.

"Why are you so cold to me?" I asked.

"I'm not being cold, I have treated you well at times. Be lucky woman, I don't treat people that nicely alright." He said.

I giggled again and then touch his red hair. He flinched a little but then relaxed after a while. His hair is really soft, in fact more softer than the other Chanyeol. But I still like both of their hairs. 

"I really like both of your personality. Its totally different yet I like it." I smiled.

"You weirdo." He said as he flicked my forehead.

"Oww! That hurts!" I whined.

I pinched him hairdly but he barely could feel anything. God, this guy is made of metal. We soon walked back to the dorm area and he told me to go inside. I nodded and he cooly waved. I smiled and walked in but then suddenly I felt somone pulling me and it was Chanyeol.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I was wondering if we can have ice cream now." He said.

"Haven't we went to eat ice cream already?" I asked.

"That's with my stupid other me. I want to go and eat ice cream with you like this." He said.

"Okay, fine. Let's go. I'm going to drag you to my most favorite ice cream shop around here." I said.

"Fine by me." He winked.

I blushed and he ruffled my hair. he held my hand and we went to take the bus to city to have an ice cream date. Pfft, this guy just make me fall in love deeper for him. I feel like I'm falling in love with two people. 

-----------------------------------

"OMG!!!! I ING PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

"Congrats!" Chanyeol said.

I went nearer to his ring and whispered,"Hey you, I passed!"

"What are you doing?" Chanyeol asked.

"Just having some conversation with the other you." I smiled.

Before I could say anything, Jongin came to me and lied his head on my shoulder. I looked at him and he pouted.

"I failed by one mark." He pouted.

"Seems like someone is going to have summer classes!" Baekhyun teased.

"Even Kyungsoo did better than you." Chanyeol said.

"Yah, shut up! I bet SooAH failed to right." He said.

I pushed him and glared at him.

"Excuse me, I got a ing 80 marks for my paper!" I said.

Jongin had his mouth hung low and I smiled at him.

"Goodluck on summer classes!" I teased. 

Jongin pouted and all of us got to leave expcet for him since they need to be brief. Baekhyun has already pulled Kyungsoo away so that he won't distrupt our little moment.

"Yah nerd, let me have some moment with SooAh please!!!! You are always with her." The inner him said.

"Shut up and sleep. I'm not listening." Chanyeol said.

"You're such a mean boy." I said as I slid the ring of him.

"I know you are the best." He cooly said. 

"Its that how you thank someone?" I asked.

"Listen up woman, I do things my way." He arrogantly said.

"Whatever my vampire-I mean mr vampire!" I stuttered.

"Did someone just claimed me?" He teased.

"I didn't mean that! I sw-"

And he carried me. 

"You belong to me to, although we are not a couple. No one can ever take you away from me." He said.

---------------------------------

new update!!! Huehue, I feel jealous. How I wish chanyeol could be like this to me to :(

XxheartsxX