Chapter: Twenty-five

My Nerdy Vampire.

"YAH! OH SEHUN YOU BETTER GET YOUR OFF YOUR BED!!!!!" I shouted. 

It was another fine morning, and pretty much normal to hear me shouting early in the morning because Sehun is a really heavy sleeper. It has already been 2 weeks since he started living with us here. The quiet house has became very hectic ever since he came. Although it was hectic, it is really lively.

Its been 15 minutes and Sehun hasn't even moved an inch. I clenched my fist and took a deep breath. I pushed him down the bed and he immediately woke up and went to his fighting stance. I rolled my eyes and knocked his head. 

"Its time for school, you ." I said. 

He immediately calmed down and I just shook my head. I left his room and started getting ready for school. I took a nice shower and wore my school uniform. I tied my hair into a high ponytail and took my bag. By the time I was done, Sehun is still in his room, styling up his hair. I went down first and ate without him. Sehun quickly joined me and halabeoji. 

"So how's school?" Halabeoji asked.

"Good. There's no problem at all." Sehun said. 

"Sehun is my only problem." I joked. 

"Yah! How am I a problem to you!" He pouted. 

"I'm just joking stupid." I laughed.

Halabeoji just shook his head and he continued eating. Soon, we were done and the both of us headed to school. The whole school knows that the both of us are cousins ever since they saw Sehun's inner self. Well its obvious because only our family line has the phoenix blood. And have I told you that Sehun is actually quite popular in school? Apparently, that guy already has fangirls. But he doesn't really gives a damn about those girls. He is only nice with our clique. Other than that, he gives his cold expression. As we were walking to school, we met up with the others and we ended up going to school together.

-------------------------------------------

"Guys! Let's go and have our early dinner! I'm like starving right now!!" I whined. 

Classes just end and I'm really starving. Well, thanks to my lovely boyfriend, I was forced to stay back during the break. As I was focusing during the lesson, he just had to poke my hips, which made me shock and I shouted really loudly. The teacher looked at me and gave me a disapproving look. He immediately told me to stay back during the break and and I literally glared at Chanyeol who didn't dare to looked at me. After all, its because of him, I had to waste my time cleaning the library rather than eating at the cafeteria. 

"Babeeee~" Chanyeol called. 

"....."

"Aww, babe. I'm sorry alright~ I didn't know that the teacher would be that mad!" He said.

"Hmph!" I said, still trying my best to act as if I'm mad. 

"I'm so sorryyyyy! Forgive me pleaseee?" He aegyo-ed. 

I forced myself not to smile but in the end I couldn't. Chanyeol slung his arms around me and I smiled. The others just shook their head and they continued walking. We soon went to the normal restaurant that we always go out to eat and took a seat. I shared the menu with Chanyeol and we looked at what food we wanted. We soon ordered our food and while waiting, the whole lot of us were doing our own things. 

Soon, our food came and all of us kept quiet while eating. Although I'm hungry, I didn't eat a lot because later on, I will be having training with Sehun. Now halabeoji trains the both of us. I will probably eat more after my training. Once we were all done eating, we paid for our food and left the restaurant. Chanyeol and I decided to have a short date and we separated with the other guys. 

"Don't forget later on at 5pm!" Sehun shouted. 

I nodded and ran to Chanyeol who is waiting for me. I linked my arms with his and he smiled at me. He ruffled my hair and we started walking around the neigbourhood. I think it has already been more than 2 months since we got together officially. So far, the both of us has never fought and we're pretty much cool with everything. 

"So, how's training so far?" Chanyeol asked. 

"Its going pretty much good. I think I'm like the weakest out of the three. Obviously halabeoji is the strongest, but I didn't expect Sehun to be strong too. I mean he has been spending his time in the human world, just like me. But yet he is stronger." I pouted. 

"He's a guy babe." He said.

"Oh, now you want to talk about gender huh?" I pouted. 

"No! I don't mean it that way. I think that you're equally strong. We are all strong. I believe with more practice you can catch up. Just like how you did absolutely well for your exams, this wouldn't be a much problem for you too." He smiled.

"Aigoo, you sure know how to sweet talk huh?" I smirked. 

AUTHOR POV;

Chanyeol just blushed before he wraps his arms around SooAh. As the couple is walking, two men were looking at them, they smirked before running back into the dark. 

"Oh my, its almost time! Come on oppa!" SooAh said. 

Chanyeol nodded and they ended up racing back home. Ended up Chanyeol won and SooAh wasn't surprise. Compared to a phoenix, the vampires are so much faster in speed. They are known for their speed for a reason. 

"I'll see you tomorrow alright? Bye babe." He smiled. 

Chanyeol gave her a short kiss before leaving. She waved at him and quickly went to their training area. Sehun is already there and she took out her seal.The both of them started fighting with each other before the real training start. As they were in the middle of the combat, their grandfather came and silently watched the both of them. He looked at SooAh and realizes how much she has improves. She is the only one in their family tree who is a hybrid of a human and phoenix. She is the most special out of all, which makes her the most strongest. She is still not that strong yet because she hasn't get the hang of it, but once she does, she will be very strong. 

Sehun is already panting, he too realized that SooAh is getting stronger as they attend more trainings. He was the one who is getting all the hits and he can't deny that SooAh's punches and kicks were really strong. 

*CLAPS*

Both SooAh and Sehun turned around and saw their grandfather walking towards them. 

"Are you guys ready for the real training?" He asked. 

The both of them smirked and nodded. Their training soon started and the hours went passed quickly.....

-------------------------------------------------

"You've gotten stronger though." Sehun said. 

"Well of course, its me, SooAh." She said arrogantly. 

Sehun hit her head and she pouted. He just chuckled and they continued eating. After their long training, they are exhausted and probably all the food they ate has already long digested. SooAh soon went back to her room and she went on the phone with Chanyeol. She lied on her bed and they kept on talking till SooAh is fast asleep. Chanyeol then knew that she is already asleep, he chuckled and hung up the phone. 

END OF POV;

THE NEXT DAY;

As I was walking to school with Sehun, I spotted a nerdy guy walking to school alone. I shouted his name and he turned around and I walked to him, totally leaving my dear cousin alone. He quickly catch up with us and walked beside me. My hands is intertwined with his and Sehun whined at the both of us because we are being too lovey dovey. But who cares, this is how we show our affection towards each other. Just then, we met with the others and for that second, I could see Sehun's eyes twinkled at the moment he saw the others. I chuckled at his behavior. 

"Morning guys~" I smiled. 

"Morning SooAh~" Jongin smiled as he wraps his arms around me. 

Chanyepl quickly pulled him away and stuck out his tongue. I just shook my head. I went to Kyungsoo who is at the corner reading a book. I decided to creep behind him and gave him a shock. He screamed and I laughed. In fact everyone laughed and the other student just tried to hold in their laughter. Kyungsoo glared at me and I smirked. 

"What can you do to me? Even if you transform, I can still melt you." I smirked, 

His shoulders deflated and he pouted. SooAh just laughed at his reaction and pinched his cheeks. She will never dare to melt her own precious friend. Kyungsoo playfully grinned like a little kid and shook her head. He soon went back to his reading. I decided to let him be and go to the others who were talking. There wasn't any more seats left and I just stood up. 

"Noona! Wait for a minute! Let me cast some mag-"

"Don't need, she can just sit on my lap." Chanyeol said. 

He pulled me down to his lap and I ended up sitting on his lap. He hugged my waist and I casually lean my back against him. The others just rolled their eyes and continued doing whatever they are doing. As we were spending time, a teacher came and scolded Chanyeol and I. We just boringly listened to her lectures about keeping our hands away from each other in school. I actually showed no interest in listening to her, so is Chanyeol. We just kept on nodding our heads although nothing is going in our head. 

"Do you understand!" The teacher said. 

"Yeah." I said flatly. 

Chanyeol just nodded and she let us go. The moment we went out from the room, we started laughing and walked away. Suddenly, someone came to us, panting like mad. 

"S-Sunbae...We a-are b-being attacked!" He said. 

My eyes widened and I quickly took out Chanyeol's seal and mine. We sprinted and saw the others fighting against a group of monsters.  I crack my knuckles and started attacking them. I shouted at the bystanders to get out and they quickly ran away but stopped after they are at a safe distance to look. I handled three at the same time. Remembering what halabeoji had taught, I fought them easily without any scratch. None of them were able to touch me at all. Once all three has K.O-ed, I went to one of them and glared at it.

"Now tell me, who brought you here." I said. 

"...."

"Not gonna tell me? Fine the-"

"WHAT HAPPENED!?" 

I turn around and saw halabeoji walking towards us. I pretended like as if he has no relations with me and I explained to him what had happened. He nodded and he told the guards to bring them to the dungeon to be punished. Chanyeol, Sehun and I went back to our human form and I quickly held Chanyeol. His body got weak and Sehun helped him to the rooftop. I sat beside Chanyeol and Sehun left the both of us to be alone. Chanyeol looked at me and smiled. 

"I wonder who were they...." Chanyeol said. 

"I wonder too and I wonder what do they want with our school?" I said.

"Whatever it is, I think we should just raise our guard." I added. 

Chanyeol nodded and I smiled at him. He looked at me and I just looked at him back.

"You've gotten way stronger~ Your trainings are sure making you better each day." He smiled.

I blushed at his compliment and he sat up straight. He caressed my face, leaning in towards me. And just as our lips were about to touch, the guys came in. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. Chanyeol felt like kicking all of them for ruining their peaceful moment.

"We ruined your moment right?" Jongin smirked. 

"Yes you all freaking did heads." Chanyeol said, gritting his teeth. 

"Uh-oh..the nerdy guy is not amused..." I muttered. 

--------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry for the super late update! I'm really busy with school these days and I hope that you guys will be patient with me. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed! Once again, I'm sorry for the late update! 

XxheartsxX