Chapter: Twenty

My Nerdy Vampire.

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shouted.

I'm in the 4th place out of the top 100! As usual, Chanyeol would be in the 2nd place because Baekhyun will forever be in the 1st place. Jongin improved too, he went up to 10th place. Kyungsoo and Joonmyeon were 8th place and 5th place. Looks like our clique dominated the top 10 positions. 

"OMG, we all did it!" I smiled.

"Yeah we did. And we are so proud of you, noona." Baekhyun smiled.

I blushed and Baekhyun ruffled my hair. As we were walking back up to class, to review our paper. Hana seongsaenim called me up and I walked to her. 

"The headmaster is looking for you." She smiled.

I nodded and skipped my way through halabeoji's office. I knocked the door and he let me enter. He went up to me and gave me a tight hug. 

"You did well." he smiled.

"Thanks to Chanyeol." I said.

"As a reward, tonight, you and your group of friends shall have a feast at my house." He smiled.

"Really!? Oh my, thank you!" I said.

"Tell them that a car will be waiting for them. So they can go home and wash up first." He said.

I nodded and he told me to go back to my class. I walked back to my class and joined the class with reviewing the paper. I smiled widely when I saw all 'A'. Chanyeol patted on my shoulder and I turned behind. 

"You are going to grant me a wish." He smiled.

I nodded and then started to focus in class. I took note of my mistakes and made sure that I won't make the same mistakes again. Oh my most of the mistakes I did were all careless mistakes. I hit my myself and then took down the corrections for reference. 

Once the lesson is done, we headed to the cafeteria to eat. Ever since, Chanyeol and I are known to be the S class supermonster, we kind got treated like kings and queens. We no longer have to queue up for food because people gave us way. But I wish they wouldn't do that though. After getting our food, we sat at our normal seats and started eating our food.

"Oh yes, tonight, halabeoji is treating all of us a feast at his house so later on please expect a car at the dorm." I said.

"Wow, we are going to his house?" Jongin asked.

"Yes honey, I just said that didn't I?" I chuckled.

He nodded and then continued eating his food. Up till now, I still managed to keep my relationship with halabeoji a secret. I don't think that it would be a good idea if the students knew. Who knows what they might think. After we were done with our food, we put back the plates and headed to our class and continue our conversation there. 

"I really want to go to the human world again." Joonmyeon said.

"Yeah, we will all go and visit your hometown again. I heard that the flowers there are really beautiful now." I said.

"Yeah, I heard it too. I just can't wait for the holidays to start again. I wanna see how beautiful is it now." He smiled.

Well yeah, these guys really can't wait to go back to the human world. I'm wondering whether I should tell omma the truth. I mean she needs to know. She has every rights to know and also appa, he also needs to know too. He married omma, not knowing that she is a phoenix. I sighed loudly, which made the guys look at me. 

"What's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I'm wondering whether I should tell this whole thing to my omma." I said.

"I think its wise if you talk things out with headmaster." Joonmyeon said.

The others nodded and I blew my bangs. 

"Hey don't think too much." Chanyeol smiled as he ruffled my hair.

I just nodded and they all started ruffling my hair. Oh gosh, am I a kid to them? 

Soon classes resume and I just listened to the teacher. All I know is that, I can't wait to have a feast with the guys. And for the first time, I saw Kyungsoo sleeping in class. I kicked his chair and he stood up. And it made everyone looked at him.

"Is there something wrong, D.O-sshi?" Hana seongsaenim asked.

"Huh? Nothing." He said.

He quickly sat down and turned around. He softly flicked my head and pouted. I just laughed and he then started laughing too. 

"I believe my class is not funny, SooAh-sshi and D.O-sshi. Can you two please go to the back of the class and stand up." Hana seongsaenim said.

I blew my bangs and went behind Chanyeol along with Kyungsoo. I made faces at Kyungsoo and he crossed his arms. We silently laughed and just continued standing without making any noise. While standing, I played with Chanyeol's soft hair and he lean his head against my stomach. He looked up to me and smiled at me. I hugged his neck and he gave me a peck at the cheeks. 

"Yah, this is a class." Kyungsoo whispered to me and pulled me away from Chanyeol.

"Do you want to die?" Kyungsoo said as he knocked my head.

I swear this guys has gotten warmer. At least he has opened up more. I just slung my arms around him and he just blushed. Well, no matter what, he is still a shy one. 

And so the both of us stood up till the end of school. Both of our legs were kinda aching and I blew my bangs. Kyungsoo just quietly massaged his aching legs. I took my bag and the whole lot of us walked out from school. We walked back to the dorm.

"See you guys later!" I smiled.

They smiled and nodded. I walked in to the dorm and went in to my room. I closed the door and sat down on my bed. 

"Yah, should I tell omma?" I asked the inner me.

"You should talk things out with halabeoji. That's for the best." The inner me said.

Uhh whatever. I took out my shirt and went in to the bathroom. After I was done, I wore an oversized pullover with shorts. I tied my hair and went down to see a car waiting for me. i skipped towards the car and the driver opened the door for me. I went in and soon we reached. I quickly went in and greeted halabeoji. 

"Is the others here already?" I asked.

"You're the first." He smiled.

I nodded and sat at the living room while watching the TV. Halabeoji joined me and the both of us ended up watching TV together. Soon, the others came and I knew that they have reached because I heard Baekhyun's loud voice. I walked towards them and they had their jaw hung when they saw the house. 

"Wow." They all said.

Chanyeol just chuckled. When they saw halabeoji, they quickly bowed. 

"Ah, thank you for inviting us." Joonmyeon said.

"No problem, now I shall leave you guys to have fun." Halabeoji said.

"You're not eating with us?" I asked.

"Its okay, you teenagers have fun. I have things to do." He said.

I nodded and he left us. 

"There is still time before the table is ready. How about I show you guys around?" I said.

They nodded and I showed them around. I was like the tour guide. We walked past our family generation photos and they were all fascinated.

"Hey is that you?" Jongin asked.

"Yeah, when I was still a baby." I smiled.

"Who's the other baby?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why? Jealous?" Jongin smirked.

"Pfft..I'm just asking.." Chanyeol replied.

"Hahah, that's my cousin." I said.

"Miss SooAh, the food is ready." The butler said.

I nodded and brought the guys to the dining table. Once we reached, all of our jaws were totally jung open because there were so many delicious food. All of us sat down and we started gobbling down the food. None of us bothered to talk because the food were totally delicious. This is one of the best dinner I ever had. We managed to finished up all the food on the table and the maids were shock that we were able to finish that all of it. I guess we were hungry. Once we were done, I brought them up to my room and we hang out there. I sat on the bed with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo. Jongin is sitting on the couch with Baekhyun and Joonmyeon is sitting on the floor.

"I still can't believe that I'm in the headmaster's house." Baekhyun said.

"Believe it babo. You are here." I said.

"So, I'm thinking we stay at my second house near the beach for our holidays." I said.

"Oh yes, we should. Then, we can have a picnic at the garden!" Joonmyeon said.

"But before that, I think I should talk to my omma first, before we all have fun. So, I will go back to the human world first. I think its best, if I were to be there alone." I said.

They all nodded and we all talked and had fun in the room. They all had so much fun till they fall asleep. I quietly walked out from my room and went up to halabeoji's room. I knocked the door and he permitted me to enter. He smiled at me and I sat in front of him.

"I'm thinking of telling the whole truth to omma and appa this holidays." I said.

"Yeah, its probably for the better." He said.

"I hope they won't freaked out. Especially appa." I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure he won't." He smiled.

"Stop worrying and just go back to your room. Your friends are probably waiting." He said.

"They are all sleeping. What do you mean by waiting?" I chuckled.

"Well, I think I shouldn't bother you. You seem busy though." I said.

I hugged him before heading back to my room. I opened the door and saw Chanyeol looking out at the window. I signalled him to go out and we went to the balcony. We stood beside each other and looked at the beautiful sky. He then backhugged me and I lean onto his chest. 

"The night sky is so beautiful." I said.

"It sure is." he sweetly said.

"Oppa, I'm worried for halabeoji..." I said.

"Why? What's wrong?" He asked.

"His ageing and he is still doing so much work. I saw his table, it was full with papers. I hope he isn't over working." I said.

"Don't worry my dear." he said as he kissed the crown of my head.

"Oh, did you change your shampoo?" he asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

"It smells nice." He said.

We just stood that way for quite some time, enjoying each other's company.

---------------------------------------------

It was finally school holidays and I'm all set to go back to the human world. I took the car and went back home. I already told omma beforehand that right after I arrived, I'm going to have a talk with them. Once I reached, omma is already waiting for me at the door. I hugged her and went in.

"You said you wanted to talk to us?" Omma said.

"Yeah, its really important." I said.

Both omma and appa sat down and I sat in front of them.

"Hey, what's with the serious look? It doesn't suit you." Appa said.

"Aren't you guys curious about my school?" I asked.

"Well, its like a normal high school right?" Omma said.

"Wait, now that you said it, you never realy talked about your school with us." Appa said.

"Okay, the school I'm currently studying....its not just any normal school." I said.

"What do you mean?" Appa asked.

"Its....a school for monsters." I said.

"HAHHAHAHAAH!" My parents laughed.

"I'm not joking!" I shouted.

They automatically stopped laughing and I calmed myself down. 

"Hal-"

*Ding Dong*

I quickly opened the door and saw halabeoji. I let him enter and omma looked at him with her eyes wide opened.

"Appa?" Omma said.

"Yes honey its me." Halaboeji said.

The four of us sat down and omma sat beside halabeoji.

"Where have you been?" Omma asked.

"Taking care of my school of course." He said.

"School? Abeoji?" Appa asked.

"I guess its time for me to explain every single thing. You see, my daughter she is not a human. She is rather a phoenix.When she was young, she lost all her memories and my late wife sealed in her monster form. When she gave birth to SooAh, my late wife sealed her monster form as well. It was until recently SooAh found out about her monster form. And right now she is currently schooling in my school. TaeSung High School, a school for monsters." Halabeoji said.

"Wait, I don't understand. So, you are trying to say my daughter is a half monster and my wife is a monster?" Appa asked.

"That's right." Halabeoji said.

"I don't believe you." Appa said.

I sighed and took out my choker. I changed into my monster formed and both my parents were shocked.

"This is my true form." I said.

"Appa, I don't know what you are talking about." Omma said.

"I know its hard to comprehend. But this is the fact. Someday, you have to know to. And you too, my son-in-law. I know you must be really angry at me for not telling you who our family really are." Halabeoji said.

Halabeoji took out a photo album and showed omma her past photos. 

"Ahhh, it hurts." Omma said as she held her head.

"Let me carry her up." Halabeoji said.

"Ca-"

"He is strong appa." I said.

"And you, is this really your true form?" He asked.

"Yes appa. I know this is a shocking thing for you. The person you spent time with, is just an image of me. Same as omma. I'm not the same as the outer me." I said.

"I-Its beautiful. No matter which one are you, you're still my daughter." He smiled.

Appa suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back. 

"I hope you won't leave omma because of her true identity." I said.

"Of course I won't. i love her so much that I can't leave her. But will she turn to her monster form?" He asked.

"She will if she is really mad. I was resurfaced because the outer me got really mad. Because our human form is someone totally opposite of us, it isn't really that easy for them to get angry. But when they are, the seal will be broken. Therefore, now I have to always wear my seal, this choker." I said.

"Are you having fun schooling?" He asked.

"Yeah, although all my friends are guys, I'm happy." I said.

"What are they? Phoenix too?" He asked.

"Phoenix is our family blood line appa. Well, we have a vampire, two wizards, one snowman and one werewolf." I said.

"Oh god, I feel like I'm hearing stories. It might take awhile for me to get used to it." He said.

"Well, tomorrow they are coming to stay with us. We are planning to stay at our house near the beach. Maybe I can introduce them to you formally. Omma seen them already." I said.

"And appa, thank you for understanding." I smiled.

"Aigoo, I love the both of you. I can't live without you two. But at least now, I know what kind of school you are currently studying. Are you doing well there?" He asked.

"Wait let me put my choker back." I said.

I changed to my human form and hugged appa's neck tightly. I took out my result slip and appa's mouth hung open.

"You got the 4th place?" He asked.

"Yes appa! Well, its because my crush is teaching me. So I got some motivation..." I blushed.

"So, who is this lucky dude?" He asked.

"The nerdy vampire. His name is Park Chanyeol." I blushed.

Appa just smiled at me and then halabeoji came down and he smiled at us. Appa took his leave to see omma and halabeoji tapped my head.

"It went well. She understood everything. I explained everything to her. I think she is starting to remember everything. Once that day happens, lets bring her to the monster world." he smiled.

I nodded and the both of sat down, i feel so much more better and was glad that everything went well. I'm so glad that appa understands us and he doesn't seem to mind about out identity. I guess I got worried for no reason haha.

-------------------------------------------

Heyyyyy!!!! Its a new update for you guys!

XxheartsxX