Chapter: Fourteen

My Nerdy Vampire.

After that incident, people found out about the true identity of Chanyeol and I. The both of us are practically the talk of the school. Well, its because the both of us are the 'S' class super monster. I also have found out that Hara was the one who told Seunghoon songsaenim about me being a human. And right now, I'm going to confront her.

"Care to explain to me why did you tell?" I asked.

"Uhm...I just hated the fact that you're always with Chanyeol. I want him to be mine. So I wanted to find your weakness to get you." She said.

"But too bad honey. You turned my weakness into a strenght. Well, thanks to you, I found out something new about me. And one more thing, don't you even dare come near my Chanyeol." I said.

"Are you two even a couple? If you're not, what makes you think that you can claim him!?" She shouted.

"Of course I can claim him. You think you can be compared to me? Unless if you can take out his seal, then come and ask me that question again." I smirked.

"Nothing to say anymore right? So, don't bother him." I said coldly.

"Y-Yes." She stuttered.

I walked away and went to the cafeteria and sat with the usuals. Now Joonmyeon is schooling with us. And he is classmates with Baekhyun. I guess I'm never gonna make friends with girls here  haha. 

"Noona!" Baekhyun called.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Where did you go just now?" He asked.

"Oh, I went to confront that annoying Hara. She was the one who told Seunghoon songsaenim that I was a human." I said.

"Oh yeah, why didn't you tell us that you were a human? I mean, it makes us really sad you know."  Kyungsoo pouted.

"And why is that Chanyeol knows and not us." Jongin pouted.

"Well, I just needed to be sure. Its not that I don't trust you guys, I wanted to make sure. But now you guys know that, I'm half human and half monster. That's all matters now." I smiled.

They nodded and suddenly Joonmyeon spoke.

"SooAh, have you study about yourself?" He asked.

"Must I?" I asked.

"Of course honey. So that you know your weakness and your strength. Its important to study yourself, I bet Chanyeol had to study about himself." He said.

"Yeah, I was forced to study about myself. I can't ask anyone else, because only my family is the only vampires here. People who are not from my family tree are not the same as us." He said.

"That means, no one knows about phoenix?" I asked.

"Maybe your family knows." Baekhyun said.

"Omma lose her memories so I can't ask her." I said.

"Yah, you can ask the headmaster." Chanyeol said.

"Oh yeah, I can ask halabeoji." I said.

"WHAT!?" The guys except Chanyeol shouted.

"SHHHH! Lower your volume!" I said.

"The headmaster of our school is unexpectedly my halabeoji. I was shocked." I said.

"Wow. So is he a phoenix too?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I think so? Since we are a family? Well, I didn't ask him though." I said.

"No wonder she is so rich..." Jongin said.

"What does that got to do with that?" I laughed.

"I don't know actually." Jongin laughed.

We continued eating our food and enjoyed chatting among each other. As we were eating, Chanyeol and I were exchanging glances and secretly giggling. Ever since he kissed me the other day, he has start to be more daring to do skinship with me and these days, I frequently see him and the inner him quarelling. (well of course not serious quarelling ahaha)

After we were done eating, we all walked along the hallway and Chanyeol wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and smiled at him widely. 

"Continue smiling like this alright?" He said.

"Okay." I smiled.

We purposely walked slower so that we would be far from the others but then, that Jongin just had to turn around and he totally ran to us and went in between us.

"No one touches my SooAh. No one else except for me." He said.

He pulled me and linked his arms with mine. I sighed and shook my head. I think I've gotten a nickname for him, Jealous Jongin.

"SooAh~" He called.

"Hmm?" I asked.

"Let's go on a date this saturday." He said.

"A date? Hmm...s-"

"NO WAY! Only Chanyeol and SooAh can go on a date!" Baekhyun shouted.

"Woah there!" I said.

"What!? That wolf wants to go on a date with you!? I object!" Chanyeol said.

"That's unfair! You went on a date with her before! Why can't I?" Jongin pouted.

"Because you can't." Kyungsoo said.

"Guys, can we all not fight over something small?" Joonmyeon said.

"THIS IS NOT SOMETHING SMALL! THIS MATTER IS LIFE AND DEATH! ITS SOOAH WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!" They all shouted in unison.

I facepalmed and hid my face in embarrassment. The guys are totally quarelling right in the middle of the hallway over me. The other students were totally staring at us and I sighed. 

"Joonmyeon-ah... let's just go. This is too embarrassing." I said.

He nodded and before we could walk, Kyungsoo pulled me in the middle and I was totally surrounded by them. 

"YAH!" I shouted.

They all took a step back and I stomped my foot. 

"Aish, act like your age please!" I shouted.

I walked away and ignored all of them. I sat on my seat and the guys all lined up in front of me and I looked at them.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

"We would like to apologize for acting childish." They said in unison.

"Hhahaaha, you guys...I can never get mad at you guys for long." I smiled.

"Damn, you are very scary these days." Jongin said,

"Don't mention it, until now, I can still remember the cold look when she is in her monster form. That was way scarier." Baekhyun said.

"The inner me couldn't stop talking about her when she is in her monster form. OOPS! That wasn't supposed to be known!" Chanyeol blurted.

I blushed and smiled secretly. I'm glad that the inner him liked my monster form. 

"Am I that really scary when I changed to my monster form?" I asked.

"You are as scary as Chanyeol when he is in his monster form." Jongin said.

"Really? Hmm... maybe I should look at myself in the mirror hahah." I laughed.

Baekhyun and Joonmyeon soon left our class and went back to their class. Lessons soon started again and the whole lot of us were listening and paying attention to the teacher teaching. I was taking down my notes till Chanyeol decided to just play with my hair. I have actually gotten used to him playing with my hair. I just let him do as he please and not bother about it because he is smart unlike me, so I shouldn't be spending my time asking him to stop. 

-----------------------------------

"Ah! Finally classes are over!" I cheered.

"SooAh...I'm afraid I can't walk with you to the dorm today." Chanyeol said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I have some things to do. Well, maybe you can wait for the others." He said.

"Its okay. I'm tired anyway. I'll just walk home by myself." I said.

"Alright, take care okay." He said.

"Yes appa!" I laughed.

He laughed and I walked away first. Then he pulled me back and peck my lips. I got shocked for awhile.

"Aren't you too comfortable huh?" I smirked.

"I-I-I-"

"Babo. I shall return you with a peck too right?" I smiled.

I pecked his lips and he blushed. I waved at him and walked out from school. As I was walking along the woods. I heard noises. I looked around me and saw no one. I decided to just ignore it and just walked away. But then a figure stood right in front of me. It kinda looked like a scorpion though.

"H-HARA!?" I shouted.

"I can't take it. You are gonna die this instant!" She shouted.

Wow, so Hara is a scorpion? She looks really creepy in her monster form. 

"Hara we can talk things out. You know fighting isn't gonna solve anything." I said.

"Yes it does. It solves once you die!" She shouted.

"You leave me no choice but to do this then." I said.

I pulled out my choker and I transformed into my monster form. 

"So the rumors were true...you are indeed the 'S' class supermonster, a phoenix." She said.

"But I don't give a damn about that!" She shouted.

She tried to attack me but I evaded her attack.

"You think you can win me with that speed of yours?" I smirked.

She turned around and tried attacking me again. I kept on evading her attacks because her movements were way too slow. I could see her getting annoyed and I laughed. 

"You can't kill me, you peasant." I smirked. 

I cracked my joints and sprint towards her. I gave her a fire punch and she groaned. I smirked and threw her up in the air and gave her one hard kick. I walked to her and crotch right in front of her. 

"Low class monster like you should learn to know your place." I smirked. 

"Unless you wanna get killed by me, better get your off here right now and don't bother me and Chanyeol." I said.

"Yes!" She shouted.

She quickly ran away and I smirked. 

"SooAh?" 

I turned around and saw Chanyeol. He came to me and I smirked at him.

"What just happened?" He asked.

"Well, Hara tried to kill me so....I had to change to my monster form and teach her a lesson." I said.

"Damn it, I missed the chance to see you fight!" He said.

"Maybe one day you will see me fight." I smirked.

"You are totally different like this huh? Its like you are the female version of my vampire form." He laughed.

I chuckled and went to him. I pulled out his ring and the vampire Chanyeol came. I smirked at him and hugged him tightly.

"I heard you couldn't stop talking about me huh? So, do you like me more or the other SooAh?" I asked. 

"I like both. Both of you are my type." He smirked. 

"Well, I like you more than the other Chanyeol." I smirked.

"Because you are my type." I whispered.

"You are a daring one huh? Aren't we alike? The other us, can't even fight." He chuckled.

"I know right. I mean they know nothing about fighting. I probably can't talk about kicking asses with the other Chanyeol." I said.

"That's true." He said.

The both of us ended up talking about kicking asses and anything that the other us wouldn't talk about. I was starting to get really comfortable with him. We kept on walking till some students were like fangirling. I looked at Chanyeol and he shrugged his shoulders. We decided to just ignore those girls and walked away. And once we reached the girls dorm, Chanyeol hugged me and he whispered.

"I hope we are able to go out like this. I had so much fun talking to you." He whispered.

"Yeah we should." I said.

"But first, put on your choker." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I wanna spent a little bit time with the other you." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and put on the choker back. I went back to my normal state and I smiled at him.

"Had fun with the other me?" I asked.

"Are you jealous?" He asked.

"No, why should I? I mean, you are still spending time with me." I lied.

To be honest I was kinda jealous lol. I guess I understand why Chanyeol always tells me that I should not fall for the vampire him. He suddenly wrapped his arms around me. 

"You know you have no rights to be jealous, I should be the one that is jealous." He said.

"Why so? You were the one having fun with the other me! Why should you be jealous?" I said.

"Because someone freaking make out with that nerdy guy." He said.

I blushed and looked away. He looked into my eyes and I tried not to look at him. I mean he is literally staring at me.

"I want a kiss from you too!!!" He whined.

OMG, what on earth am I seeing right now? That vampire is whining!

"What!? I already kissed you already! Why should I again?" I blushed.

"I want to experience it first hand!" He grinned.

I chuckled and he pulled me closer to him. He went closer to me and whispered.

"We made an agreement last night, its only fair if the both of us kisses you. In other words, if he kisses you, I would kiss you too when I see you." He said.

"You guys made an agreement without me knowing! Wow!" I said.

"Woman, be happy that I want to kiss you." He said.

"What a conce-"

"You talk to much." He said as he lean in.

He kissed me roughly and I got really shock because the way his kisses me was way different than the other Chanyeol. I soon melted by his kiss and kissed him back. Well, we were in sync until I felt his tounge exploring my mouth. He slowly pulled away and I looked at him, shocked.

"My kissing skills are way better than him right?" He smirked. 

"...."

"Yah, can you answer me?" He asked.

"...."

My heart was beating way too fast and I totally couldn't look at him in the eye. I quickly turned around and ran as fast as I could. But he pulled me back and I ended up in his arms.

"Someone is shy huh?" He smirked.

"You stupid vampire." I said.

He ruffled my hair and I pushed him away. I sprinted, not caring about him shouting my name and entered the dorm. I quickly went up to my room and closed the door. 

"I swear, the inner and outer him is totally making me go crazy." I said.

"Yah, the inner him sure has some good kissing skills." The inner me said.

"OMG! You can talk too!" I shouted.

"Of course babo! I work the same way as Chanyeol's seal!" The inner me said.

"Wow." I said.

"So, how does it feels like to get kissed by him?" The inner me asked.

"Chanyeol kisses me passionately while the inner him kisses me roughly. I swear, I couldn't comprehend the difference." I said.

"They are somehow the same person, but their personality is totally different." I said.

"Babo, just like us. We are the same yet different." The inner me said.

"But then, why is that we have to have a seal when other monster doesn't need it?" I asked.

"For now, I can only tell this, its because 'S' clas supermonsters are the strongest monsters so you guys need to be controlled. That's why halabeoji said that you should learn to control your anger. This seal can break off if you're way too angry." The inner me explained.

"I learned something new today. I might ask you more questions in the future." I said.

I swear I could still feel his lips on mine. Yah, Gong SooAh forget it! Just forget what happened just now. Just how am I going to face him tomorrow. It may not be him, but its still his face and lips. Aish, I just hope I won't blush too much when I see him. Aish, stupid vampire. 

-------------------------------

Hey guys! A new update for you!!!

XxheartsxX