he lost.

Someone I Used To Know
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I stare blankly at you, who is turning away , not being able to catch you.. 

 

“Let just stop all this Chorong. Everything is making me so sick !”

 

“you telling me you’re sick of me right now?”

 

“I do. I am sick of you and I’m tired of your attitude ! You treat me like !”

 

“I treat you like ? How funny Kris, why don’t you look over and see how you treat me !”

 

“I treat you well even Bomi with us !  I always treat you well !”

 

“You did huh ? Then tell me Kris , tell me how should I treat you ? Do you want me to treat you like my boyfriend when the fact that you’re my friend boyfriend ? Are you that stupid ? You told me you liked me and the next day I heard you and Bomi are already in a relationship, what kind of bull are you playing on me right now Kris ? You ask me to stay with you, to be with you when you have Bomi by your side. What are we Kris ? Are you cheating on Bomi with me right now ? Because if you do, I’m not playing this anymore”

 

“Good. Because we ain’t talking anymore after this” Kris said before he turn around and want to leave.

 

Chorong grab his sleeve , “What did you say ?”

 

“I said don’t talk to me after this. Stop talking to me and just act like we don’t know each other” Kris said coldly.

 

Chorong look at him in the eyes, clenching her teeth, not because she is mad but because she was holding her tears from flowing out in front of him.

 

“go ahead, pass me at the halls and pretend I don’t exist. I hope every single time we make eye contact you relieve every memory we have ever had and I hope it hurts” Chorong said before letting his sleeve go. Kris look at her one last time before walking out from her door.

 

As soon as Kris close the main door, Chorong collapse on the floor, crying her heart out. Just like that he end their friendship or should she say more than friends but less than a couple relationship. Chorong had known Kris for the past 5 months but they were already been so close since their first day in college. Whenever they see Kris, Chorong also will be there and if you want to find Chorong, find Kris, you will find her eventually. That’s how close they are but it all changes when Bomi, the new kid who register for their class and they became friend. Who knows suddenly there was a rumor saying that Bomi and Kris is going out.

 

Chorong was flustered when she heard the rumors but then she saw them with her own eyes. Bomi was like sticking beside Kris like a glue and Kris never leave her side and for the whole day, Kris didn’t talk to her.

 

Chorong never thought that it will be leading to an argument. And as much as she want to say that she likes him, she can’t. She would just make a fool out of her action.

 

A day after their argument, they had class together that morning. Chorong take a deep breath before turning the door knob and enter the class with a smile. Just how much her heart are enduring the pain Kris cause, she don’t want to show him that she is weak.

 

Chorong didn’t even glance at Kris’s side and just walk to her seat. Chorong tried so hard to hold her tears back when she saw Bomi sitting beside Kris. Alright then, if this is how he want to play then she will show him how she play it.

 

She just can’t believe Kris breaking up their friendship just because Chorong throw a pen at him, jokingly. I repeat, jokingly. She can’t understand why he can’t accept that kind of joke. He knew her better than anyone else yet he still said that he is tired of her attitude.

 

The past memories when we used to love are passing by and going …

One week. It’s been one whole week since Kris and Chorong didn’t talk to each other. They would pass each other in the hall but none of them are glancing. If only Chorong had a chance, she would make him invisible in front of her so that everytime she saw her, she felt nothing.

 

Chorong bring her lunch to the rooftop, ignoring her friends who ask her to eat with them. Of course s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter