Chapter 2

Falling In Love

I can’t believe that he is actually sitting next to me. And why is he even popular. He is good looking but he is a total . I bet he is dumb. Yeah he probably is. Also the entire class is staring at me like I have committed a crime that I should die for. I don’t think I will make any friends in this class so maybe I will accept Daehyuns offer to sit with him at lunch time, if he’s an too I can just sit alone.  Oh how I wish my friend was with me here right now. The teacher soon came and started explaining to us something. I didn’t really listen for the 2 hours; I was just too pissed off with every human being right now.

And because I zoomed out the lesson did pass very quickly. I started to shuffle outside of the classroom and even more people were staring at me. The news must spread quickly in this school. But luckily when I entered the canteen an angel was waving at me. And he was sitting with 4 more angels. I started to walk faster towards the table in the middle and the closer I am the more detail I see of the boys.  I recognise Daehyun and Youngjae but I don’t know who 3 other guys are.

Next to Youngjae there is a guy that looks like a mother. He also has the perfect cheekbones and jawline. The guy is prettier the 90% of the girls in the world. Next to the mother there is a guy that looks like the father. After all the mother and father need to sit next to each other.  He smiles at me when he noticed that I am looking at him. And if smiles could kill I would be dead right now. He has the most perfect gummy smile in the universe. Next in the line there is a guy with the most perfect body. But he looks confused, why am I sitting next to them. And at the end there is Dae.

‘’You should eat with us and then sort things out with Junhong unless you want to get killed by the fangirls. By the way how was your lesson?’’ Youngjae asked me. They also know what happened. At least they don’t want to kill me.

‘’My lesson was…. Uhm … I zoomed out so I don’t really know. Well let’s say the beginning was… Interesting?’’ I don’t know what to say or how to describe on what happened at the beginning. ‘’So how was your lesson?’’

‘’My lesson was great thanks. I think I should introduce you to the guys. So the guy here’’ Youngjae pointed at the motherly guy.’’ This is Himchan; he is kind of the mother of the group. Most people say it obvious. And the guy next to Himchan is Yongguk. He is the daddy of course also the leader of our group. Next to Yongguk there is the quiet guy Jongup.  He doesn’t talk much unless he is comfortable around you. Then there is Daehyun but you know eachother.  There is also another guy. You also know him. And that’s Zelo.’’ I opened my mouth to the last person. THAT IS IN THS GROUP! Well then I think I may have to go soon.’’ Don’t worry about him he will get used to you.’’

‘’Well it’s nice to meet you all. I am sorry I caused trouble with your friend. Maybe I should just go…’’ I was about to stand up but Yongguk started to speak.

‘’No you should stay. Junhong is our friend but he does act like he is the most important one most of the time. I was happy that you hit him. Maybe he will learn his lesson. Who knows he’s a weird kid.’’ Ok I was shocked when the guy was speaking. His voice is so deep.  And he isn’t protecting his friend but saying that I was right. I’m so liking this group. I sat back down. They want me to so I am not going to refuse the group of angels.

We were all eating and chatting. They are really funny and nice to me. Also Himchan said that people call them B.A.P which stands for best absolute perfect. And I can’t say that I don’t agree with their name, it fits them perfectly. Unfortunately the nice peace didn’t last long as soon I heard a voice I didn’t want to listen to. It belongs to Zelo.

‘’Wtf is she doing here?! It’s ok if she is here because you are shouting at her but unless that’s the case you all gone mental! ’’ Zelo started to shout and the canteen was looking at me once again. That kid has serious problems.

‘’You don’t need to shout you know… I’m here cuz I was invited to sit here so you should shut your mouth before I slap you again…’’ I said and waited for Zelos reaction. His face changed from really angry to somewhat happy. He smiled at me and I have to admit I kind of got scared. Most people after they shout at you would want to have a fight not smile. Or maybe he can kill with smiles just like I thought Yongguk could… Hmmm…. He slowly started to walk towards me and lean closer and for some reason my body refused to move. I WAS RIGHT HIS SMILE HAS POWERS!!!

‘’If you want to stay here do so but your should keep in mind that I will make your life a living hell honey’’ So that was his plan. Well two can play the game. If he starts anything on me he will regret it. After I got control of my body I decided to lean even closer to his face. I would say his face was 3 cm away.

‘’Well just to let you know if you start anything you will regret it.’’ I tried to be calm but this kid has an effect on me that just makes me angry. And of course he had to sit down right next to me.

‘’Ok that was intense…’’ Daehyun commented.

The rest of the day went kind of smoothly. Of course I had to get death glares from the B.A.P fangirls. I wasn’t shocked about that tho. I can imagine on how many of them wants to sit next to them each time but they just aren’t lucky like me to have 2 angels help me in the morning but oh well. 




Hello~~~~ Sorry I didnt update.... I had 6 mock exams and that was a lot of studing.... I think I will update more often now ^-^