Is anybody there?

Heal me, Love me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aya. How do you think this relationship will work? You didn't call me even once in more than  two weeks! Do you even care about me? What were you doing? Are you cheating on me?"
I was ready to tell him everything, but when I heard how he started this conversation, how he couldn't trust me at all and his first thought was that I was cheating on him I couldn't tell him anymore.
"I want... I think is better if we break up." I said as I looked him straight in the eyes. I don't need to explain anything to him. I couldn't tell him anything because I wasn't ready. I thought he will understand  and wait for me even if I didn't say anything. I think I was delusional...
He started to yell at me but I didn't hear what he said. I just walked away leaving him behind. Goodye Taehyun...I will miss your warm embrace. But I didn't cry, I cried too much over my parents, I didn't have any tears left for him.

******

"I am sorry, Aya." Hyemi said with tears in her eyes. "I don't have a choice. I don't want to leave you alone but my parents won't let me stay here by myself... I have to go to the States with them."
"It's alright, Hyemi." I said trying even to fake a smile for her.  It wasn't alright. My only friend, my only hope in this world was leaving for the States. How could I be alright?
"I will call you as often as I can. We can see each other through skype." she tried to make things better.
"Of course." was all I could say.

And after another week, she left. I stayed at her house since the news of my parents and now I needed to go home. I didn't want to go but where else could I have gone? When I reached the door of my apartament, I stared at it hesitantly for several minutes until I was finally ready to enter the house. I could sense the familiar smell of my home's air freshner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter