-Me-

Heal me, Love me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was just like any other teenage girl. I had a family, I had friends, I had everything I could ask for. I even had a boyfriend. I was happy with my life and never did I think it could change but it did . So fast that I didn't even realise what really happened.
It was just another Monday morning,i was sleepy and grumpy because another week started and I had to go to school early in the morning. I was already late and my mother kept bothering me.
"Can't you see I am late? I don't have time for breakfast and goodbyes. You will be back in two days after all. We will see each other then. I'm heading to school." I said to my mother as I left home. My mother and father were going to a conference in another city and my mother was sentimental and all because she couldn't see me in the next two days and she was worried about how I will manage to survive two days by myself. She is overreacting again.
"Aya! Aya!" I heard my best friend shouting and running after me.
"You are late again. I was just about to leave."
"Sorry~, It is just that Monday morning is so hard for me to wake up and be ready in time."
We headed to school, laughing and forgeting about Hyemi being late and the school day that it's ahead us.
Nothing big happened in the first classes and we went to the cafeteria for the lunch break.
My phone started ringing when I sat down. It was my mother.
"Unbelievable! She is already calling me, does she think I am a child that can't even take care of herself for a few hours?". I ignored her call and closed my phone. I will take care of myself  these two days and show you I am not a child anymore.
"You should have answered" Hyemi said.
"It's alright. I will speak with her later."

*****

After three more hours I finished my classes and headed home. I was surprised when there was my mothers' best friend waiting for me. She looked like something wasn't right.
"Aya! Why is your phone off? They tried to call you but coudn't reach you and called me."
"Now she is even putting you to take care of me?"
"I am not talking about your parents. The hospital called you. Your parents got in an accident" she said bursting in tears.
I was so shocked I couldn't say or do anything. I froze in place. I couldn't understand what she was saying. I tried to tell myself that I misheard what she just told me. I couldn't move, I coudn't think.
" Aya, you should go to the hospital."
Ahjumma waked me up to reality  and I could finally  move and I started to run towards the hospital. Tears started to form in my eyes. I tried to convince myself that everything will be alright - They wil be alright, they have to...-

*******

When I arrived at the hospital I asked for my parent's names and they told me to wait as they called for the doctor in charge.

"You must be Kang Aya, their daughter. We tried to contact you."
He had a scary appearance. His words sounded so harsh and I was scared. He coldly c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter