Chapter One

Love Me in 100 Days

Love me in hundred days

Chapter one 

The collection of what appeared to be a million personally hand written letters filled my miniature locker. Today was my last day at this school in Busan and by tomorrow I would be in Seoul. Many of them were from my male classmates hoping to score one last chance with me. Others were from my few friends who were wishing me the best. I let out a sigh. I would be missing everything out here, but I had to move quickly.

My family owned a little shop back in Busan, a place that had generation's worth of memories. But my father had to run off when we realized he had been opening loans and not paid any of them back. The men who did visit our shop one day, threaten us and repeatedly hit my father until his face swelled up like a red balloon waiting to burst. And so the best solution my father could come up with is running away. It was cowardly, yes, but it was the only option we had left.

He meant well, he just wanted to keep the family business still alive but it didn't help by the way he thought it would. My friends all wished me their luck, as I rode away in my washed-out blue bicycle. I gave a simple wave, nothing more affectionate but they knew that just the way I was. Finally arriving at my house, I entered the nearly vacant living room to see my mom packing a few of her belongings.

Wiping her sweating forehead, she then greeted me with a smile "Hayi, Do you mind helping your mom pack the rest out of things? I'm getting to old for this." I nodded my head and hurried to aid mom, while dad began loading a few of our belongings into a moving truck. We hurried and placed as many boxes as we could into the moving trunk before getting inside our small truck.

The car ride to our new reduced house was a pain to get through. Trapped inside a small moving truck with my parents and boxes and bags of items squishing me made things uncomfortable. Taking three hours long to get there didn't help either. My mom let her slightly wrinkled fingers run through my honey hair as she tried to convince me that this move would be the best.

"Hayi." My mother cooed as she pushed some of my hair behind my ear. Laying on my mother lap, I closed my eyes and pretended to ignore her. She was only going to tell me what was going to be there. But she continued anyways. "Hayi it's very beautiful. Our house has the same old yet cozy feel to it your grandparents had. The garden is breathtaking, rows of fully grown bushes of roses -" I cut off my mom and reminded her that I remember exactly how she described the house. She didn't get mad at me, only continued to stoke my hair.

Thirty minutes later, my dad announced we were here. It was everything my mother described it too be, but it still didn't make things better. It was around 8:00 pm when we finished bringing in all of our belongings inside. I stepped inside my room and laid on my bed and closed my eyes.

Suddenly I heard my mom knocking on the door. "Hayi!~" my mom shouted, trying to get me fairly motivated. I let out a groan but sat back up, messing up my already poofy hair. I glanced around to find the box I put my new uniform in. I grabbed it and walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower before school. After that, I did my hair into a sideways braid and tried finding some knee highs, anything to keep my legs from showing. Showing skin was always a problem to me.

Grabbing my bag pack, I bolted to the kitchen to grab a bowl of steamy rice. Only eating about half of it, I barely wave goodbye to my parents before leaving the house. The new school I would be attending today wasn't that far off from where I lived, so I just took my bike. Apparently where I lived, a lot of my classmates walked around that area and kept hollering at me. But I ignored them, they were too rowdy and annoying.

Piddling for a good ten minutes, I finally found the school. It was towering and students were overflowing from everywhere. Getting off my bike, I went to search for a rail to chain my bike before I went to get my schedule. I haven't even bothered talking to anyone and I was beyond fed up with them. I blew at my bangs to let off some steam until I felt someone run into me.

"Oh my gosh!" A girl cried as she hurried to help me with my things. I gave her a stare for her to back off but apparently she didn't noticed because she then asked if I was ok. "Yeah I'm fine." I replied with no emotion. She smiled and began to greet herself "I'm Suhyun. You're the new girl right?!" She asked excitedly.

I only shook my head in confusion before she offered some information. "We always know two days before when we are having a new student. At least the ones who will have classes with you." I didn't bother questioning her or the school but just went along. Suhyun showed me to the front office and grabbed my schedule for me. "We nearly share all of our classes!" I took the paper from her and saw I had 'English, Gym, Calculus, Piano, Anatomy and World Economy'.

"The only one we don't share is Calculus" Suyhun pouted, making her cheeks seem even chubbier. She reached for my hand, as I jerked it away. "I'm not a touchy person. Sorry." I said but she only smiled and took us into our first hour.

-Week Later- 

"Try avoiding him." I woke up, feeling my pen a little wet from being in my mouth and Suhyun looking at me. I had barely started school here and she kept telling me each time. "Suhyun, I know you're trying to help and all but I think I get the memo." I said flatly.

His name was Bobby and the whole school, or the female students, were madly in love with him. And unfortunately for me, I shared three classes with him. But I could've cared less for some popular rich playboy. I brushed off a few strains of my hair that was braided and began to focus onto the lesson until the bell rung. Suhyun reached for my arm before encouraging for us to hurry to lunch.

Suhyun meant well but it was seriously getting on my nerves. All I heard from her was 'Be careful of Bobby' 'Try avoiding him' and soon. There was no way I could possibly fall in love with him. Especially if I grew so annoyed by hearing his name only. Once we got our tray of food we sat in the very back where our other friend sat.

While we were eating, Suhyun then elbowed me and whispered loudly "Hayi! Bobby looking at you!" I stopped for a moment, with rice still in my mouth, and replied "So? You told me to avoid him." She slapped my arm playfully and responded "But this is Bobby! What if he likes you?!" I shrugged my shoulders and blew him off.

-Third P.O.V- 

"Give him 50 days" One of Bobby's friend smirked but another suggested "From what I heard, the new girl is hard to get. I give you 100 days." Bobby shook on it and never took his eyes off her. The new girl that had guys drooling all over her and girls wondering what she had. Her hair was the color of sweet honey. Her eyes were brown and slightly big, making her look younger.

But with her sweet and innocent appearance, her personality was the exact opposite. Bobby kept looking at her and she knew it too but she didn't do anything, which bothered him. Maybe she was the type who liked it when guys made the first move? Either way, he just wanted to win his bet. "I'll be back" He said to Hanbin, one of his close friend.

Everyone's eyes followed him as he walked to the table Hayi and her small pack of new friends sat at. The girl next to Hayi kept trying to get her attention but again Hayi didn't listen. Finally he stopped at her table, but she still didn't take a peek at him. He sat down next to her on her left side.

"I've fallen for you." He smiled. Hayi looked at him in disbelief while her friend looks like she wanted to squeal in happiness. He continued "Love at first sight." His finger twisted a piece of her hair, thinking it would give some sort of effort. "Sorry. Love at first sight doesn't exist. Besides it makes it even more fake after you using it." Hayi grinned before grabbing her bag, lunch tray and left him. Suhyun looked at bobby before running off too.

Oooohs filled the cafeteria as Bobby angrily shut up the crowd before leaving as well. He wasn't fake. He was far from fake, yet Hayi saying it made his blood boil. Maybe she just wasn't a romantic girl? Yeah that'd probably it. Well he had others ways to seduce her.

 

----------------------------------------------

Author Note- I finally managed to write something after a long hiatus. I apologize. This story was made based off the inspiration of the new sub unit YG produced called HISUHYUN. Which of course had Lee hi and Suhyun ft. Bobby in both the MV and song. The bet Bobby made quickly in this chapter will later on be furthered explained. All we know is that Bobby must make Hayi fall in love with him in exactly a hundred days. And Hayi isn't making things much easier for him.

I plan for her not to fall so quickly in love with him as she stated 'Love at first sight doesn't exist' , Hayi isn't much of a romantic person or views it differently than most. Please leave any comments and vote for this chapter since it has been awhile since I last wrote. ^^