Pretty daddy

All about Kim Jinwoo

FINALLY! JINHOON! HELLO THERE JINHOON SHIPPERS!!!  FOR ALL OF THOSE WHO REQUESTED JINHOON FANFIC! HERE IT IS ENJOOOOY ~

Originally from the manga "koie daddy" i really love this manga! And finally MY jinhoon is the best pair for this! Hope you like it! Jinhoon!! Oh my god sorry minoo!! 

 

Pretty Daddy

Jinhoon ( jinwoo x seunghoon)

 

I, Lee Seunghoon got divorced roughly two months ago. But i don't think i'll be lonely. "mino-yah are you ready?!" Seunghoon shouted at his 5 year-old kid named Mino. "YEEES SIR!" Mino saluted cheerfully back at his father full of cuteness. Seunghoon smiled while scooping his cute son from the ground out from their apartment

as long as i have mino by my side, time will pass by quickly.

"Oh, good morning jinwoo-shi" can't forget my neighbor, kim jinwoo-shi. seunghoon greeted at jinwoo, who seems like he just got out from his apartment too. "Good morning seunghoon-shi" jinwoo flashed a smile heading towards them.

"you're early today"

"yeah, cause i have my first period today" jinwoo's a college student.

"jinwoo jinwoo you're going to fetch mino today right?!" Mino interrupted asking jinwoo very cutely.

"yes and be a good boy waiting for me okay?" 

"YEES!! I love you jinwoo" seunghoon feels embarass for mino. Well mino's quite close to jinwoo, no, They are really close with each other.

jinwoo-shi is a nice guy who helps to look after mino.

"Sorry for being a trouble jinwoo-shi" seunghoon said while feeling embarass about their position. Him in mino's right hand and jinwoo on left side while mino's playing in the middle making it look like a family.

" no no. Or should i say -" he paused for a moment " it's nice playing house with seunghoon-shi" seunghoon felt like he was striked by a thunderbolt the fact that their position looks like a real mother father and a child. He felt so embarass by now and he bet that his face are redder than usual.

If there's any problem i have with him. It's the fact that he's GAY.

That's right. it happened when i first got into the apartment. i heard some of  throwing of glasses while walking up into the stairs of my new apartment. I thought it was some little accident but when we got into the right floor i was suprised by the scene.

"Go away!! I'm done with you!" I heard a faint but feirce male voice coming from the next door. Then a thug looking guy stepped out from that room.

" I'm the one who's sick with you!" The thug looking guy glared at me while walking his way out. But what shocked me more is the guy who is sitting down in front of his apartment door wearing a loose button up shirt with a bruise in his left cheek and it freaking looks like he doesn't have anything underneath it.

and its freaking awkward.

" oh. This is just gays breaking up with each other. Nothing unusual. Don't mind us" that guy chuckles while wiping his tears. feeling the awkwardness. I knew it. I don't want to get involved if possible.

"y-yes if you'll excuse u-" i'm ready to go the other way when mino pulled my hand.

"Papa" 

" he's injured let's help him" are you freaking serious?! I just sighed, i really can't say no to this child. Since that day, after we talked about our failed love life he began helping me to look after mino.

 

<3

 

"Meaaaaat meaaaaat meaaaaat" back to the present, mino's singing for his love which is the meat. They are eating their dinner at the Lee's.

"i'm really sorry jinwoo-shi for bothering you everyday" seunghoon said while looking at both of them; jinwoo's arranging mino's plate. "no, its really okay seunghoon-shi. After all, food tastes better when you have someone to share with." jinwoo smiled.

after my divorce, i'm worried about cooking the most. I'm not good with housework.

" jinwoo jinwoo, can i eat it already?" Mino asks excitedly. Obviously can't wait for him to eat the precious meat.

"yeah yeah it's done now" jinwoo said giving him his plate full of meat.

jinwoo-shi is really a great guy, on top of that, he's such a beauty too. He seems to be the type that girls like. 

Such a waste.

"Hmmh, what is it? Why are you staring at me?" Seunghoon absent-mindedly stared at jinwoo and he wants to slap himself mentally.

"i-i wasnt!!" He defended, earning a laugh jinwoo.

 

<3

 

"you're pretty good at handling kids jinwoo-shi" seunghoon complimented as both of them are washing the dishes. And mino is probably dreaming right now in his deep sleep state after eating. "Do you like them?" He continued.

" yes! I love them!" jinwoo exclaimed. "especially mino, he's so open and bright. He always cheers me up"

"yes and he's cute too right?!" Seunghoon asked cutely.

"You are so silly seunghoon-shi, besides, i'm gay right? Since i'll never have a kids of my own, that's just makes me love him even more." Jinwoo smiled bitterly. Its the fact from gays. They can never have a child of their own. 

i see he's right.

"Jinwoo-shi, the three of us should have a dinner again" jinwoo stopped his doing and faced seunghoon.

"okay! Seunghoon-shi" jinwoo said brightly in front of him, which made his heart touched. And he didn't noticed that he reached for jinwoo's head and he absent-mindedly put it in his chest, which made the latter surprised.

"jinwoo-shi, you are so cute" and absent-mindedly saying those words.

" you'll get my hopes up if you do something like this you know?" Jinwoo said in his chest. and faster than the lightning, seunghoon jolted up saying a fainted " sorry" to him, for unconsciously doing that.

" Its fine, well we need to clean this quickly, we have to get up early" 

i feel strange whenever i'm with jinwoo-shi maybe i feel a little...

 

<3

 

"today is daddy's day! Daddy's going to pick me up day!!" Mino cheered as they walk along the street. "Papa, we're going to jinwoo's place later right?!" Seunghoon stopped his walking. i have a feeling that things will turn bad if i continue meeting with jinwoo-shi. Letting my guards down after divorce..."No, were not going today!" Seunghoon said it somewhat harshly, fastening his pace making mino to also walk faster.

"WHY?! Let's go to jinwoo's! Let's let's go let's go!!" Mino pulled his hand back, and it made seunghoon annoyed. "Don't be unreasonable! If we bother him everyday even jinwoo-shi will be annoyed!!" Seunghoon shouted at mino which made the latter surprised. Seunghoon panicked when he looks at mino's eyes with tears threatening to fall. 

"STUPID DADDY" mino shouted before he ran away. 

"Hey wait mino!" Mino dashed away very fast, that when seunghoon is about to make his turn to the alley, mino's already gone. "M-mino?!" no way! He can't be gone that fast!

"mino!! Minooooo!!"

<3

it's been an hour since then. He can't go far in such small feet.

did he get into an accident?!

did someone kidnapped him?! ! Its still too early to come with conclusions. Perhaps he went back home.

seungoon runs to their apartment to find mino but he's still not home. oh right maybe he's in jinwoos's apartment! he tried to ring jinwoo's doorbell but no one's answering. He tried to call him. please please answer the phone!!

"hello"

"thank god you answer the phone! mino's missing do you have any idea where he might be?" There's a panic and worry in seunghoon's voice, that will breakdown any moment.

"mino..Is with me right now" jinwoo's said faintly.

"S-since when?!" Seunghoon shouted.

"I found him on the park 30 minutes ago-" jinwoo said faintly.

"30 minutes ago?! Why didn't you inform me?!"

" i'm sorry-"

"I'm sorry? That's not what you should-"

"Papa!" Seunghoon felt like eternity but when he turn around and found his cute little mino he didn't waste a second to pur him in his arms. "Papa don't be mad!" Mino cried in his arms. "Papa was so worried. I've been searching anywhere for you" their little reunion was interrupted when seunghoon heard jinwoo faint voice callin for him.

"Seunghoon-shi"

he put mino down carefully and march towards jinwoo with an aggressive look and he slapped him hard in the face. "Do you know how worried i was?" Seunghoon panted "i-im sorry" jinwoo said while looking down carressing his now red cheeks. "You- you don't understand how parents feel about their children!"  Seunghoon grab mino to their apartment. And before he close the door, "no, its more like, you will never be a parent, so you don't care" he slams the door right in front of jinwoo.

"Y-yeah you're right. I c-cant become a parent so i d-don't care" jinwoo chuckle to himself. He's trembling, not because of the impact of seunghoon's slap but with seunghoon's words. That's the first time that seunghoon said something horrible to him. And his heart is aching.

"P-papa. Why are you mad at jinwoo?" Mino sobbed. "Its mino who ran away. Don't be mad at jinwoo" "jinwoo only came home with me" seunghoon felt guilty of what he said to jinwoo. He knew that jinwoo will get hurt if he said something like that but he can't stop himself specially when he knew that mino's missing. "Mino said not to tell papa. So its all mino's fault! So please don't be angry at jinwoo!" Seunghoon flop himself beside mino. He sighed. "Mino will say sorry many times! Sorry sorry sorry sorry!" Mino cried. "Mino" seunghoon reached out for mino and hug him tight. "I understand"

the one's at fault is me. Moreover, i was horrible at jinwoo-shi.

"Mino yah, papa will go apologize to jinwoo-shi, so be a good boy and watch the apartment for me okay?" Seunghoon pats his head, pushing him a little and went through the door.

Mino's face brighten up at his father's words. 

"Yes! Mino will look after the apartment! Mino's a good boy so please make up with jinwoo" mino nods his head excitedly.

 "Good boy" seunghoon pats his son's head lovingly.

 

<3

Seunghoon went in jinwoo's house next door. He can still see the red mark that he did earlier and he feels really guilty of it. They sat in the younger's living room awkwardly.

"Jinwoo-shi" he's still didn't talk to me. His cheek looks like it really hurts. Gosh im so stupid. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier. You went to a great lengths to find him. I didn't even thank you--"

"I-its fine. I should apologize for not contacting you in the first place" jinwoo turns his head to the other side away from seunghoon while his head looking down. Seunghoon hates it when someone's not looking at him when talking. And he feels a little bit irritated. 

"Jinwoo-shi, could you please look at me when you're talking to me--" seunghoon pulled his hand that made his whole petite upper body turn around and made him see how jinwoo's cry. Seunghoon got surprised and absent-mindedly pulled jinwoo for a tight hug.

"Seunghoon-shi l-let me go" jinwoo tried to let go of seunghoon's embrace. "No! I'm really sorry, will you forgive me?" Jinwoo let himself stuck in his embrace since he can't really get out of seunghoon's muscular arms. 

"Please stop. I've told you before, you'd just get my hopes up if you do something like this" jinwoo inhaled the manly scent coming from seunghoon. 

"You're wrong" seunghoon pushed jinwoo. "I want you to expect something" he continued, staring at jinwoo's beautiful doe eyes. And what happens next was a really dream come true for a guy like jinwoo. Seunghoon kissed him passionately.

"I can't suppress my desires whenever i'm with you" seunghoon said while caressing the latter's cheeks lovingly. 

"I love you" jinwoo stared at seunghoon, not believing what is happening right now. "So what do you say?" Jinwoo chuckled.

"Me too" and with that seunghoon attacked jinwoo's lips, more like eating it. They were on a very hot situation where seunghoon stripping jinwoo's upper clothes when someone knocked on the door, making them to stop whatever they're doing "Jinwoo, papa?" A cute little head peeping right through the door making them both blushing.

"Are you both okay now?" Mino asked cutely walking to them. "You're not mad anymore right papa? Jinwoo jinwoo you're not mad to me and papa right?" The both adults nod their head making mino excited, hugging them both.  

 

Next day..

 

"I'm so happy! Papa and jinwoo made up!" The happy bouncing mino exclaimed. "Oh yeah" seunghoon replied. On the contrary, i can't just tell a kid that we've started dating. seunghoon thought. 

"It would be great if jinwoo was my mama. Then we'd always be together" mino said holding both jinwoo and seunghoon's arms. Making both of them look at the cute kid. "Yey! Seunghoon-shi so that means i'll also have a kid" jinwoo exclaimed teasing him making the older blush.

 

hope you liked it! Yey! HAHAHA request more juseyooo~! 

>kendra