Minwoo: 27 ways to make Kim Jinwoo smile part II

All about Kim Jinwoo

thank you for subscribing and commenting :">
ENJOY~ <3

 

11. Give him your jacket when he’s cold, even if he says he’s fine.
 

I remember one day, Christmas is nearing and also the winter. It’s so freaking cold outside and you’re wearing a thin sweater and a short, really Kim Jinwoo a short? Did you know how those freaking bastards looked at your legs? They were just like a wild animal ready to take their prey. I scolded you that night. I just wanted to have a date with you but with your shorts I can’t help to be mad at you and also those who looked at your legs. Don’t you know how much your legs is triple the ier and prettier than those other girls. Don’t you know that your legs is one of a kind?! But since its our date I just let you.

 I remove my jacket and put it in your shoulders.

“mino yah, you don’t have to. I’m fine” you smiled, removing my jacket on your shoulders.

“yah I let you wear that shorts tonight, so let me give this to you, I don’t want my baby to have colds. Okay?” I kissed your nose and again you smiled.
 

12. Pull him onto your lap and cuddle with him.
 

There’s this time when you are again in my apartment doing nothing but to annoy  the hell out of me. I know you’re smarter than me but do you have to do this? I’m busy studying for the exam when you suddenly barge into my apartment like that stating that you missed me so much because you didn’t see me on our Christmas break and all you do is to study which I forgot to do that after our break is an exam. And you’re annoying me with your aegyo which leads me to an idea.

I pulled and scooped you into my lap which made you blush. I hugged you tight stating that I really missed you and I don’t want to break our hug.

“I miss you” oh how I miss your angelic voice too.

“I miss you too.” And we just cuddle on my lap all day. Forgetting those goddamn exam.
 

13.When he says he loves you more, deny it; fight back.
 

You love saying sweet things to me, but you were not really saying those three freaking words. I asked you about it but you said that it’s too cheesy to say. And one day when I thought the world is going to end you finally say it. we are currently watching one of your favorite dramas when you suddenly sit in my lap and say those three freaking words.

“I love you” you said leaning for a kiss.

“I love you more”

“no. I love you even moooore” you fight back

“no. I love you infinite” I smiled knowing that you lose.

“oh baby don’t pout. We both love each other” and again you smiled.
 

14. Kiss him gently.
 

I love how the way you kiss me hungrily specially when those rare days that we didn’t see each other, it’s not that I didn’t like it but I know better. So every time I’m the one initiating the kiss I always do it gently just like how husband kiss their wife. And every time I do that you’re always smiling from ear to ear.
 

15. Hold his hands, walk him home – he always lost his way back.
 

There are times when I feel like I’m with a five year old child when I’m with you. I always hold your hand because you’re so clumsy and always tripping on things, its not that I don’t like it I honestly find it really cute but I don’t want you to be hurt every time I’m not around. Why are you always getting lost? You know sometimes when I’m not with you to get you home I can’t sleep thinking where the hell are you so I always walk you home. I love it though.
 

16. If it seems like there is something wrong, ask him – if he doesn’t want to talk about it, just hug him tightly.
 

There are rare times when you’re acting like a girl having a monthly period. One time when were on the school’s rooftop you look like troubled I asked if there’s something wrong but you just ignored me. I hate those rare times so I just pulled you and hugged you so tight to erase those heavy feelings that your problems cost and looked at me those loving eyes and those lips which is smiling oh so prettily only at me.
 

17. When people diss him, stick up fight for him.

Everybody loves you because you’re smart, prettily, happy, kind, nice, maybe not that perfect in other eyes but for me your perfect. And because of your perfection there are some evil jealous es who disses you in our school making rumors about you cheating in our exam and also with me. I know you too much to believe in those rumors and as your boyfriend and protector I scare those es away. At first you’re mad at me for doing that but at the end you still smiled at me and thanked me for being at your side.
 

18. Notice the little things he normally mean the most
 

Its our anniversary when we go out have fun just like our normal dates. But since it’s a special day for us, I want you to be special. After we ate our dinner at the restaurant, I asked you to stroll a bit at the park. There we ate ice cream as a desert we hold hands as we ate it since no one but us Is strolling I decided to do it in the center. I take out the paper that my hands are itching to take earlier. You eyed me curiously, I smiled at you before reading what’s inside.

“dear babe, I know you’re curious of what the hell I’m doing. Well I want you to know that you are my one and only baby in the whole world. I love you so much babe! Thank you for accepting me as your boyfriend. Thank you for hugging me behind like your big teddy bear and smelling me, I like it when you’re doing that. I love how you played with my hand every time were watching TV/movie or even walking side by side. I love how you tried to cook for me, I really appreciate that. I love how you sit in my lap and cuddle with me for god knows how long. I love how you wrestle with me in the bed, I love it also when you always lose. I love how you wear my shirt every after we made love, it looks good on you baby. And lastly I love how you smile at me every day. And I wish that, that smile will only be appearing in front of me.”

And again you smiled before leaning in for a kiss.
 

19. When you’re out with him, hold him around the waist as you walk.
 

I told you, you are clumsy as ever that’s why I need to hold your hands or your waist.

“are you even eating Kim Jinwoo? Look how small your waist is. Or all your food is going to your cheeks” you slapped my arms after saying that.

“yah! My cheeks is not that big you know” you pouted holding on to your cheeks. I remove my hands on your waist and cupped your cheeks.

“but did you know how much I love those cheeks” I said leaning in for kiss and putting back my hand again into your waist. Well its also a sign for those other guys looking at you with their lustful eyes.
 

20. Comfort him when he cries, wipe away his tears
 

You really love the movie windstruck. Well the movie is so good that made you cry every time we watched it. Well I felt sad too for the female protagonist. And after we watch it, you’re crying your heart out again, as your loving boyfriend who’s getting emotional too as I watch you cry. I comfort you telling its just a movie while wiping your tears. Again you smiled thanking me.
 

21. If he feels insecure about the way he looks, argue that you think she looks beautiful, no matter how much he denies it.
 

“do I look y?” you asked me sitting in my lap. Well honestly just by looking at your eyes, I see you very y.

“well yes baby, you are the iest man alive”  I proudly said leaning in but you stopped my mouth from kissing.

“do I look pretty?” what is wrong with you?

“your beauty is ten times from sandara park’s beauty baby. Why are you suddenly asking me that?”

“well”

“well?”

“I asked jihoon about… your… ex-girlfriend.. he said that she’s pretty and has a y body. she even have an S-line and have big s and v—” oh how cute.

“even if she’s y, pretty, or even have those S-line, you’re still my most beautiful and y baby. I love you so much! I don’t need those Sline and s and whatever. I need you, no I want you” I interrupted.

Again you smiled.
 

22. Instead of flowers bring him a lot of foods packed like a flower for no reason.
 

I know how much you love food. I know you can even eat the all the food in the refrigerator. I don’t even know who’s the pig between us, but I know if I bought food you will always smile at me. One time I bought you food packed like a flower, I gave it to you once you enter the room I love how you smiled and thanked me even though there’s no occasion for it.
 

23.On his birthday, at Christmas, even on anniversary dates, take time finding a present for him. He’ll adore you for it.
 

I love giving you gifts even if no reason to give you gifts, I spoiled you too much with a lot of teddy bears, chocolates, flowers. So now its your birthday I got you a very unique gift that will make you smile even more. Every time that you celebrate your birthday, you do celebrate it at imjado, which is one island away, so I take the boat to imjado to surprise you. I asked your mom for permission since I know your dad is not that fond of me and also she directs me where am I going to find your house. When I finally found it, without knocking I prepared my speakers and connect it to my phone with the beat as a signal, I sing my heart out to your house, it’s my own rap song, only for you. I saw how surprised you are seeing me sing in front of you and smiling after a finish the whole song with your father behind with a grim face.
 

24. Sit on top of him when he’s lying down and tell him how much you love him – then bend down and kiss him.
 

There are a lot of times when you like hanging in my apartment doing nothing. But when I saw you lying down on my bed reading a book, I suddenly got the chance to sit on top of you.

“argh! Song mino, do you know how heavy you are?” I pouted.

“but you love this pig right?” you giggled. Oh you don’t know how much I love your giggle.

“of course!”

“I love you” I said leaning in for kiss.

“I love you too” you said while smiling at our kisses
 

25. Text him before you go to sleep to wish him good dreams.
 

“goodnight my baby” I smiled before sending my message.

“goodnight my pig! Sweet dreams and don’t you dare dream other girls” I chuckled my baby is such a cutie.

“don’t worry I won’t. but I would gladly have a wet dream of you. I love you sleep tight ;* “

“you better be! I love you too <3”

That’s how sweet we are.
 

26. Let him rant at you – when he’s done, pull him close and kiss him.
 

There are some time when you summon Kim Rachel in your body, which I hate except when its intimate time. I hate it because when she’s out, you’re going to be so demanding, snob, always rolling your eyes, easily irritated, and o lot of your opposite. And of course when your irritated you’re going to rant everything on me. And every time you do that after every hurtful things that you said just one pull with kiss I know its gone, by the smile on your lips.
 

27. If you love him don’t just tell him; prove it.
 

I remember your first sleepover In my apartment after we eat and watch movies, it’s time to go to bed. i told you that I’m going to sleep on the sofa when you pulled me to the bed with you. You don’t know how much I stop myself from touching you, from kissing you, and doing it with you. I know how pure you were but your sleeping in my chest and hugging me.

“song mino, do you love me?” you asked staring at me.

“of course, I really do” you looked intimately into my lips then into my eyes.

“then prove it.. make love to me” you whispered seductively.

And with that signal, I kissed you gently making you feel really special, hold you into my arms like a fragile thing not wanting to break you. when I heard your moan, I felt like I’m hearing angel calling for my name. and when we both became one; you looked at me with those lovely deer eyes that I love. And as we both came.

“I love you too.. thank you for making me feel special”

Then you smiled.

 


“Yah! Song Mino, what are you doing?” jinwoo said while trying to peek on mino’s laptop.

“I’m making a list” mino honestly confessed

“about what?” jinwoo pouted.

“27 ways on how to make you smile” mino said while pecking into those pouted lips.

“why are you making those?”

“in case that you leave me and find a better boyfriend. I will give it to him, so he will know how to make you smile” mino honestly said.

Jinwoo pried mino’s hands on the laptop and sit in his lap.

“why would I ever leave you? I can’t live without you Song Mino. And even if there’s another guy who’s better than you, he can’t and won’t complete my day just like you did. You are my vitamin song mino, my love, my soul, and my other half. I can’t see my future without you. so will you please stop that and cook some food, your baby’s hungry” this time mino smiled.

“you know what, its really cheesy yet you destroy it. but since you’re my baby, I will cook. What do you like?” mino smiled scooping jinwoo from their position like holding a real baby, while jinwoo puts his hands on mino’s neck. He lifts him up to the kitchen and puts him in the kitchen counter.

“can I have a kimchi pancake?” jinwoo asks with a baby voice. Again mino smiled.

“are you a five year old child?” he chuckled, patting jinwoo’s head.

“okay but first can I have a kiss?” jinwoo kissed him fully on the lips.

“I love you”

“I love you more”

“not this again, I LOVE YOU PERIOD”

“I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART KIM JINWOO”

“I LOVE YOU 10X SONG MINO”

 

 

<3

so flirty minwoo ugh *nosebleed* hahahaha well since a lot of you are asking for bobby, next chap is bobby x jinwoo emergheed hahahahahaha

COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO REQUEST
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY
AND LET'S SPREAD THE LOVE
thanks for reading <3

~KENDRA