Unfortunate Events

Cold hands, Warm Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Abby and Jongdae rushed down to the café, seeing that Kyungsoo and Aesu were already there. They were surprised to see Minseok there already but he simply held up the keys with a shy smile. "Sehun trusted them to me before he left today. It was a good thing, huh?" He explained softly, letting his gaze fall to the ground as Abby looked at one of them for what happened.

Kyungsoo was sitting beside Aesu, holding her hand and wiping tears away from her cheeks. He moved his attention from her to Jongdae and Abby and swallowed before speaking. "S-Sehun got into a really bad car accident...I don't know if he's going to make it..." He stuttered out, tears welling in his eyes and wetting his eyelashes. Abby couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"Are you sure it was him?!"

He nodded. "It was his black car. They think it slid across the ground when he was going home."

Jongdae wrapped his arms around Abby as sobs wracked her body. She felt sick and dizzy like the world was spinning too fast, too out of control for her to handle. "What hospital is he at?" Jongdae asked, worry in his eyes.

"Seoul National but I don't know if we can see him because he's in critical al condition." Kyungsoo replied.

Everyone was stunned. This wasn't supposed to happen, it was going to be a wonderful holiday season filled with happiness but this was definitely not what they had in mind. Minseok spoke up from his seat, voice quiet and steady among the chaos everyone was feeling. "I have a good friend who works at the hospital. Maybe we can see if he can give us any information on Sehun."

They exchanged glances and nodded, agreeing to meet up at the hospital in 10 minutes.

———————

When they arrived at Seoul National Hospital, the place was partly empty except for a few scattered patients. Minseok seemed to see exactly who he was looking for the moment they got inside and walked over to a handsome man with neatly groomed chestnut hair. A crisp coat adorned his frame over his blue and white scrubs and he was focused on a clip board in his hands.

"Joonmyeon!" Minseok called out and the man looked up, shocked to see a group of people heading towards him with the all familiar look of dread on their faces. "Minseok? What are you doing here and who are the people?"

"Hyung, these are my friends and we need to ask about a patient who was brought in not too long ago."

"What's his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter