Rough morning

Cold hands, Warm Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The sound of Abby's alarm clock woke her from her slumber and she groaned loudly, not ready to face the day that called out to her. Her bed was warm and inviting while the world outside was far from that and the last thing she wanted to do was have to deal with the cold and people. Sadly, she didn't have the luxury of just skipping out on work so she dragged herself from bed and got herself ready. After a quick shower, she dressed I. a pale blue sweater, black skinny jeans and white converses then finished her look off with a messy bun. Times like these she was glad that the cafe didn't have uniforms because she loved being cute and warm, work was no exception.

Aesu, who normally slept in until noon, was already at work because being a cordi noona meant basically working an idol's schedule. She would come home all hours of the night then be back out, which made Abby wonder when she ever had time for relationships.

She skipped out on breakfast, grabbed her phone and keys and managed to find the subway she usually boarded, with less struggle than usual. It was still a mystery to her of how she remembered her way around Seoul since the first time she tried navigating, she got hopelessly lost and was luckily rescued by Aesu. As she say in her seat with her headphones in her ears, eyes scanning the game she was playing, she finally thought about the vocal classes her best friend had so nicely signed her up for.

When she got home that night, she expected to give the older girl an earful but she wasn't off from work yet. Which meant being irritated all by herself because even though she knew it was all good intentions, it got tiresome after a while. Despite this, she got a good feeling about this since she sounded genuinely excited but only time would tell.

The train came to a stop and she climbed off with the other herd of people, trying to not get swept away because of her diminutive height. She made the five minute walk to the cafe and when she got inside, Sehun was standing with a boy she bad never seen before. He was short with big round owl eyes, messy black hair and a heart shaped smile that he flashed when they made eye contact.

"Who is this, Sehun?" Abby asked, approaching the counter with a small smile. "This is Do Kyungsoo, a new employee. I figured we could use the extra help since most of the time it's just us." Sehun explained and turned to the squishy male, who looked even cuter up close. "Hyung this is the girl I was telling you about who's been single her entire life." Abby elbowed Sehun in the ribs and glared at him. "Shut up. Anyway, it nice to meeting you, Kyungsoo-oppa."

"You never call me oppa." Sehun mumbled as he trudged off to the back. Kyungsoo laughed while tying on his apron. "It looks like you two are really close." Abby scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I guess so. Since it's mostly us working, we just k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter