lonely, lonely, lonely

Cold hands, Warm Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The first snow in Seoul had just fallen, coating the city in a picturesque scene of winter. With Christmas around the corner the city was bustling with festive decorations of colorful lights and too much tinsel strung high. Even among this, two people were certainly not feeling the happy mood that seemed to be infecting the rest of the inhabitants.

In a small studio, Kim Jongdae was giving vocal lessons to a group of tone deaf brats he'd rather not be dealing with. Luckily, the kids parents were loaded so he was getting paid handsomely so while his ears bled from their terrible voices, he smiled and praised them. As the lessons ended and the parents put a nice wad of cash in his pockets, he pulled on his coat and faced the brisk air outside that slapped him in the face. Once he locked up the glass doors, he pulled up his red scarf over his mouth for a bit more protection before walking home.

Christmas was probably the holiday he hated most. Not because he was some selfish Scrooge but because this was a time for lovers, something he hadn't had in a very long time and just the thought made a deep ache rise in his chest. He didn't quite like the feeling so he always ignored it and every year he only had one wish: To be someone's special somebody.

On the other side of town, in an apartment on the outskirts of Seoul, Abby was talking with her roommate.

"I'm pretty sure I'm going to be alone again this year, Aesu. It's inevitable." Aesu, her best friend sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter