page 2

Diary of Mr. B

December 4, a day after the MAMAs

Dear diary,
it's over. I'm done with him. Done with all this sh*t, the thing we called "friendship". Forget whatever I said, whatever I promised. He ruined it. Everything.

Okay, just kidding. But if you could have seen Hanbin yesterday, you would understand how I feel, my dearest diary, my one and only friend.
Yesterday the MAMAs took place, you know. This weird award show where no one actually knows how the winners are chosen. Anyways. Hanbin and I were there, just like 'WINNER sunbaenim'. I have to say it like that, because we didn't debut yet, but they did, so it's WINNER sunbaenim, right?
Now let's get to the point.
I was there, Hanbin was there (for the Born Hater performance), WINNER were there, means Mino was there. Do you remember what I told you about Hanbin and Mino? Do you? If yes, can you imagine what it was like yesterday?
Maybe you can't. Let me tell you.

So it was decided that we'd perform Born Hater. Because of that, Hanbin had to fly to Hong Kong too. I was really happy and stoked, I mean it's a big thing to perform at the MAMAs as idols who actually aren't idols yet. It was an honor, but I didn't imagine it to be like this..

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I'm either the er when I'm together with Hanbin and Mino, an replacement when one of them isn't there and the other one needs someone to talk to, or an expedient for them to make each other jealous, and can you PLEASE tell me why the hell they actually get jealous? I mean, Mino knows that Hanbin is my best friend, and excuse my selfishness, but I'd like to talk to my best friend from time to time. But seriously, Hanbin is even worse. I don't know when this kid became like this, it shocked me. Like yes, I know that he's paying a lot of attention to Mino whenever he can, and we don't get the chance to perform together and spend an evening together like this that often. But boy, you were way too obvious. I'm afraid the whole world could see your "He's mine and if you dare to talk to him, my glances will send you straight to hell" way of behaving. THAT'S HOW I FELT OKAY.
I'm sorry for talking to Mino, but I'm your friend so there's no need to murder me with your eyes. Mino is my friend too actually, so chill, Hanbin, chill.
But well, I'm afraid it's too late for you to chill. You fell head over heels in love.

And that's okay, I said it already and I mean it. But the things he does.. Wow.
Besides the murderous glances I received for talking to Mino and joking around when they actually wanted some privacy, I guess I don't have to tell you about the Born Hater performance, or do I, diary?
As always, he couldn't keep his eyes off of him. That's something I'm used to, so it was normal. But at the end of the MAMAs, when we congratulated EXO and Mino talked to Sehun a lot, the real thing happened. My best friend is such a cute kid. Yeah, I'm talking about it like I'm annoyed somehow and butthurt, but the way he's acting is actually really cute. I mean, he couldn't stand it that Mino was talking to Sehun. Can you imagine that? He seriously grabbed me and told me "Let's leave" after he watched them for a short while. I'm just so glad that Mino realized that soon enough and followed us, I don't want there to be trouble in paradise (and there definitely would have been trouble if Mino had ignored Hanbin leaving)..
Things are seriously getting worse and worse, I tell you, diary.
Oh, and let's not talk about Mino's performance with IU. She just shouldn't cross Hanbin's path when it's dark.. Never ever.

I have to admit that I did some research on this evening and checked fantaken pictures and stuff, and seriously. Hanbin, do you even know how many evidences there are on the Internet? How many pictures that show you stealing glances at Mino like a lovesick fool?
I have no words for this, but I saved each and every single picture.
Just in case that I need some leverage in the future.

P.S.: Goo Junhoe. I know that you looked at this book, so I got your CD. When you read this, the CD will already be hidden somewhere where you can't find it. Yunhyung was creative hiding it, but believe me, I was more creative. Maybe you'll get it back someday. Maybe.