Falling Apart

Falling Apart

Kyuhyun snakes an arm around his waist, bringing him closer, holding him tighter and making him look at him intently, but Ryeowook just won't. His mind all occupied and much engrossed with someone else's name, not his touch but Jongwoon's, not his voice but Jongwoon's musky, deep voice. Ryeowook's mind is not on Kyuhyun but Jongwoon. And Ryeowook bites the insides of his cheeks to just make it that way, to just think about Jongwoon because god, Kyuhyun sure knows how to make him fall for him again, but can't-- just can't. Kyuhyun leans closer, moves in a swift and hugs him tighter. He wants Ryeowook to think only him and not Jongwoon. Kyuhyun's begs--almost physically to just make Ryeowook think about him. 

'Please, please.' Kyuhyun mutters as they stand faces inches apart inside the dressing room. He leans near and kisses Ryeowook hungrily, better yet pleadingly and waits for the latter to kiss him back. At least, please kiss me back. But Ryeowook just stood there, hands over Kyuhyun's chest, eyes snap open and looks at the younger piercingly. Ryeowook's all hurt as well, just please stop this Kyu, god stop this. Kyuhyun runs a hand over his cheek, and traced lingering touches on the back of his neck. 

'Ryeowook-ah,' Kyuhyun speaks as he pulls back and looks at Ryeowook with those kicked hopeful eyes. 'Come on, just once, please just once,' he says gripping the smaller man as if he'll burst the moment he'll let go. 'Please.' 

Ryeowook looks at him blankly and sighs deep. 'I don't love you, Kyuhyun.' But his mind screams, admit it already. He knows he loves Kyuhyun. Jongwoon knows how much he wishes to be Kyuhyun's but he couldn't just have him. They're not for each other, never for one another. 

'And he doesn't love you back, but I do, I love you,' Kyuhyun retorts, 'I love you, Ryeowook.' 

'You do not know what you are saying,' Ryeowook snaps, gripping on Kyuhyun's tank top tightly as he glares at the tall man, 'I- I love him, and he loves me. Just forget all about me.' 

'I can wait,' Kyuhyun replies holding Ryeowook by his shoulders and almost shaking him. 'I will wait, Ryeowook, please.' 

Ryeowook screeches and glares at him. 'You couldn't do that.' He says lifelessly and looks past him, finding great interest at the wall as tears threatened to fall. 'You can't wait for that long.' Please don't wait for me that long. 

Kyuhyun looks at him, confused and feeling all pathetic, submissive and weak. 'Ryeowook, I can, and I -' 

'Ryeowookie?' That voice made the two of them snap apart and Kyuhyun opt to make a move out. 

'Yesung-hyung, oh you're here.' Kyuhyun sputters as he let's go of Ryeowook's small frame and steps back. 'Have you seen Sungmin-hyung?' 

'He's on the other dressing room, he's looking for you too.' Kyuhyun nods and off he walks out the room and closes the door. When he was outside, he leans against the wall and dunks his head as he breathes deeply and let the tears just creep down. 

'Jongwoon-hyung,' Ryeowook chirps happily as he clings on the older and snakes his arms around the latter's neck. 

'Kyuhyun and you were talking?' 

Ryeowook shakes his head as he leans against the chest and dunks his head. 'He just wanted to tell something about his games, and about fans and stuffs.' 

'You don't have to deny it,' Jongwoon says as he hugs Ryeowook near and massages his scalp and back, 'You don't have to pretend you're fine and you're all lovey-dovey with me, Ryeowook-ah.' 

'I know you love him. You know you love Kyuhyun, don't hide it.' 

Ryeowook bites his lower lip as he pulls back and looks at him, 'Hyung, make love to me tonight.' 

Jongwoon just gave him a look and Ryeowook smiles as tears followed suit and the older let's out a sigh. 'You don't have to hurt yourself.' 

'But Sungmin-hyung loves him and I don't want to see Sungmin-hyung all hurt and sad because he sees me with Kyuhyun all the time. I care for Sungmin-hyung, he's my friend and I don't want to hurt him.' 

Jongwoon holds him tightly and wipes off the tears. 'I can't accept it, I can't accept that I love Kyuhyun, because then I would hurt you, I would hurt Sungmin-hyung.' 

'Ryeowook, I love you, but if seeing you all hurt and in despair with me then I have no choice but let you go.' 

'No!' Ryeowook pleads as he grips tightly on Jongwoon's shirt. 'No, don't go, I love you, I love you.' He says as he blindly looks for Jongwoon's lips and kiss him languid and long and soft and passionately. Jongwoon kisses him back and holds him tightly and caresses his upper arms slowly and warmly. 

'Just, tell me when you're sure about this,' Jongwoon whispers as he hugs Ryeowook tightly, 'tell me if you made up your mind and if you really are willing to stay with me, because I love you, I love Ryeowook.' 

Ryeowook feels all happy and yet sad at the same time, sooner or later he must choose. He cares for all three of them. He loves all three of them but he just can't do what he always had wanted. He looks at Jongwoon and hugs him. 

'I know, you did tell me that a hundred times now, whether through words or paper, and I love you too. I'll be fine. We'll be okay. I'll forget him, for you, for us.' Ryeowook says to himself more rather than saying it to Jongwoon as he leans near and captures Jongwoon's inviting lips. He slides his tongue and feels the soft insides. He forgets Kyuhuyun, the way he had kissed him, the way Kyuhyun would look at him, the way Kyuhyun would hold him--everything. He replaces it with Jongwoon's. He replaced Kyuhyun with Jongwoon. 



'Kyuhyun-ah!' 

Sungmin sees him and catches up as he saw Kyuhyun coming out from the comfort room. 

'Kyuhyun-ah?' 

Kyuhyun snaps and looks at his hyung. His eyes still puffy and smile all faded away. 'Hyung, I thought-' 

'I was looking all over the place just for you!' 

'Why?' Kyuhyun asks, as he tries to forget what had just Ryeowook said and focuses his mind to Sungmin. 

'Ryeowook texted me and told me that you're depressed. Did something bad happen? Is there something you wanted to talk about?' 

Kyuhyun just shook his head. 'I'm fine, hyung. Really-' 

'And you said you're fine, but why are you crying?' Sungmin says as he hugs Kyuhyun tightly and assuring and safe and secured. Kyuhyun just dunks his head and breathes; he hadn't even noticed that he's crying again. Sungmin runs a hand up and down across his back and tiptoes up to reach the latter. He placed a hand behind Kyuhyun's head and tapped his neck affectionately. Kyuhyun finds Sungmin addicting and inviting yet he remembers Ryeowook too. He cries more and sobs silently as Sungmin just whispers sweet nothings and making him calm. 

Kyuhyun relaxes and draws himself into the hug and smiles brokenly. 

'Yeah, I guess.' Kyuhyun replies to himself quite loudly just for him. 'I guess you're right. I just won't wait for you anymore. I want you happy.' 

'Are you saying something?' Sungmin asks as he pulls back and smiles at him. Kyuhyun just shook his head and grins amidst the tears and hugs his hyung again. 

This time I'll be fine. Without you, your love, your addiction. I'll be fine. 
 

P.S I'll prrofread tomorrow morning, I swear!